Denny Crain's Place

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#18624 Apr 24, 2014
Hello everyone. Denny welcome back. Good news about your friend. I have a brother that has cancer, and it has been in remission for quite a few years now.
Well I think spring is finally here. Weather is still a bit cool, but we have been out riding the black beauty. Been also getting a few things together for retirement in 2 years. The one big thing is moving out of this province, and back to the warm one...lol!

“Don't worry about me, I"m fine”

Level 5

Since: Aug 13

middle of nowhere

#18625 Apr 24, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>For you, no problem. Got a dump truck load of sand on the way :) Surf is up!
Cool, I think I will wear a sundress!(Starts digging through clothes, throwing them up in the air, long johns fly, sweaters zing, insulated pants fly across the room, unmentionables up in the air, hats and mittens rain down)

Ah, here it is!(Jumps up and down around in circles excitedly!)

I am going to put it on!(Runs toward dressing room!)

Be back in a flash!!!!!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#18626 Apr 24, 2014
AHarleyhoney wrote:
Hello everyone. Denny welcome back. Good news about your friend. I have a brother that has cancer, and it has been in remission for quite a few years now.
Well I think spring is finally here. Weather is still a bit cool, but we have been out riding the black beauty. Been also getting a few things together for retirement in 2 years. The one big thing is moving out of this province, and back to the warm one...lol!
Get out of that cold climate Darlin :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18627 Apr 24, 2014
Nobody 2 Special wrote:
<quoted text>
Cool, I think I will wear a sundress!(Starts digging through clothes, throwing them up in the air, long johns fly, sweaters zing, insulated pants fly across the room, unmentionables up in the air, hats and mittens rain down)
Ah, here it is!(Jumps up and down around in circles excitedly!)
I am going to put it on!(Runs toward dressing room!)
Be back in a flash!!!!!
You look great in that sun dress darlin :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18628 Apr 25, 2014
Jet lag still has me down. I can't sleep past 5:00 in the morning and I have no cows to milk. I guess I will get a broom and give the bar a good sweeping. Who is that passed out in the corner? To much party I guess.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18629 Apr 25, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Funny you should mention Dan Rather. My 76 year old friend in England is new to the internet and he doesn't understand that just because an article is on the internet it doesn't mean it is true. He was telling me that George Bush Jr was not a fighter pilot and all the political strings that were pulled to show false records for Bush. That was the story that Dan Rather pushed as proof and what got him fired. When he put the records on line it took about 10 minutes for so many people to point out that the letters were not printed on a typewriter but on a font from the internet and the entire story was a political attack and false.as they didn't have the internet during the time period when Bush was a F104 fighter pilot. A lie on the net last forever!
haha, that's funny, Denny! Good morning, BTW ... Wishing you the best of days! Have fun!
FC <3 ...

Level 5

middle of nowhere

#18630 Apr 25, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>You look great in that sun dress darlin :)
Thanks, now if the weather person would cooperate. I could wear the others that I own.
Hey, anyone know how the weather is in Holland, MI....the Tulip Festival begins this week. Are the Tulips blooming?

Location hidden

#18631 Apr 25, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Get out of that cold climate Darlin :)
We are working on it.
Level 6

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#18632 Apr 25, 2014
Howdy there Denny & all y'all,
A big welcome home hug to you and Mrs. Denny.
You haven't mentioned S&P this trip. Did y'all get to meet again?

I know just the cure for that jet lag...

They are having the Jazz Fest down in Denton town this weekend.

This one is planning to meet some friends there tonight and stay through Sat.
It would be great if y'all two could meet us there!

Big hugs and happy wishes for a joyful weekend to all.
<3's -n-:-)'s -n- X's.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18633 Apr 25, 2014
TenderTink wrote:
Howdy there Denny & all y'all,
A big welcome home hug to you and Mrs. Denny.
You haven't mentioned S&P this trip. Did y'all get to meet again?
I know just the cure for that jet lag...
They are having the Jazz Fest down in Denton town this weekend.
This one is planning to meet some friends there tonight and stay through Sat.
It would be great if y'all two could meet us there!
Big hugs and happy wishes for a joyful weekend to all.
<3's -n-:-)'s -n- X's.
I didn't go up to London but I did get to meet with Kript and have a beer :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18634 Apr 26, 2014
Wake up everyone. You are burning daylight! We have work to do and fun to have so grab a cup of coffee and rub the sleep out of your eyes. Grab hold of a big hunk of life and hang on for an exciting ride!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18635 Apr 27, 2014
Wake up and smell the coffee! Had a great day yesterday even though the bar again didn't show a profit. Sunday Brunch is on the grill. Got some fresh Armadillo kebabs with secret dipping sauce. I found the sauce in the back of the cooler and I don't know what it is so it is secret sauce :) Grab a cold beer from the box and get the juke box pounding out tunes :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18636 Apr 28, 2014
Wake up it is Monday so grab a cup of what ever and get ready for a work day: ) I love watching other people work :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18637 Apr 28, 2014
Good morning and everyone ... Happy Monday! Wishing you a great day! Have fun ... FC <3 ...

Location hidden

#18638 Apr 28, 2014
Good morning everyone at Denny's.
I had a great day yesterday, went up and seen the kids, spent the day with Son, his girl, and grand daughter,,she had pony tails in her hair,,wow did she ever look adorable. Hubby will be home on Wednesday, and it is looking promising for going biking. Can't wait for both...lol!

Hope you have a great Monday!

Level 5

middle of nowhere

#18639 Apr 28, 2014
Good Mornin' Denny..........thanks for the coffee!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18640 Apr 30, 2014
AHarleyhoney wrote:
Good morning everyone at Denny's.
I had a great day yesterday, went up and seen the kids, spent the day with Son, his girl, and grand daughter,,she had pony tails in her hair,,wow did she ever look adorable. Hubby will be home on Wednesday, and it is looking promising for going biking. Can't wait for both...lol!
Hope you have a great Monday!
Well it sounds like you had a very good day indeed. I have to take the kids into the groomers today so that will be $80 but it is worth it. They will be so good looking and they like to be clean. Time to get that hair off with warm weather coming

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18641 Apr 30, 2014
Nobody 2 Special wrote:
Good Mornin' Denny..........thanks for the coffee!
Good morning back at you. Are you ready for another cup I got some danish around here somewhere. They were fresh 2 weeks ago :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18642 Apr 30, 2014
Good morning Denny and friends ... lovely cool morning today and so very pleasant ... It's going to be a great day ... spreading good wishes and cool vibes your way ... Have fun! FC <3 ...

Petal Power

“It's a New Dawn”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#18643 Apr 30, 2014
Dennnnnnny...YES!! Breakfast Bounty Brunch GALORE!!

Hmmmm....with The Bloody Mary Open Bar!!!

RIGHT ON!!

Hey, have ya found your sidekick stacked and proud lately???

Seem to have misplaced her....Hmmmmmm..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 6 min DarkSoul___ 213,360
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 17 min tiger_-_dad 149,812
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 17 min Spring Morning P... 73,458
Start a sentence in alphabetical order.. 19 min Parden Pard 2,787
News Patsy Ramsey Dies After Battle With Ovarian Cancer (Jun '06) 1 hr Texxy 28
*#*#*# Your 1st must 'rhyme' with their last word 1 hr Hoosier Hillbilly 57
Last Word is First Word (no "breast" word please) (Jul '15) 1 hr Hoosier Hillbilly 2,342
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 1 hr andet1987 23,398
Memorable Movie Scenes. 3 hr razz58 102
A to Z songs by title or group! 13 hr wichita-rick 1,266
More from around the web