“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#18588 Mar 25, 2014
Petal Power wrote:
Denny..YO...Looking Sharp in your Pin striped suit..!!
Did ya save me the Sunday FUNNIES???
COOL!!
Hmmm..think I'll have a Ham on Rye, Fries and a Chocolate Martini..
Oh DON'T forget my DILL PICKLE.. Kosher!!
Thanks!!
A Bunch of LYING Posters I see here..Is This the Meeting place for THE LIARS CLUB??
Is SPIRIT Here???
SHE...did LIE about her it BEING her BIRTHDAY!!!
WHAT a TART!!
Man that dill pickle is so loud when you crunch it a glass on the bar broke :) Only two week till I go to England. Keep the place going while I am gone and don't allow any bar fights :)

Level 6

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#18591 Mar 25, 2014
Hey Denny and all y'all. Popping in to say hi. Thought I would share a picture with y'all of a Texas turtle burger.
Butt this Weird place wont let me post a link to image bin.
I'll send it to ya in a PM, OK?
LOL Wishing all y'all a perfectly beautiful day, O's -n-:-)'s

“Appreciate all the”

Since: May 10

good eggs in ur life

#18592 Mar 26, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Man that dill pickle is so loud when you crunch it a glass on the bar broke :) Only two week till I go to England. Keep the place going while I am gone and don't allow any bar fights :)
Yo to the Denny dude. Where has the Princess and Flower girl gone to? No posts from them since the 21st?
Did you ship them off ahead to prepare the Queen for your visit?
;')

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#18593 Mar 26, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Man that dill pickle is so loud when you crunch it a glass on the bar broke :) Only two week till I go to England. Keep the place going while I am gone and don't allow any bar fights :)
Have fun Tex!
We got snow today, and it is snowing lightly now.
We are now planning our summer getaway on the Harley.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18594 Mar 27, 2014
Jessica Rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo to the Denny dude. Where has the Princess and Flower girl gone to? No posts from them since the 21st?
Did you ship them off ahead to prepare the Queen for your visit?
;')
What in the world happened to our friends? I know you are not bad you are just drawn that way :)

“Don't worry about me, I"m fine”

Level 5

Since: Aug 13

middle of nowhere

#18595 Mar 27, 2014
Mornin' Denny. I need one of those coffee drinks today as it is snowing AGAIN!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18596 Mar 30, 2014
Nobody 2 Special wrote:
Mornin' Denny. I need one of those coffee drinks today as it is snowing AGAIN!
This ain't Starbucks but I will do my best for you :) Going to be a beautiful day here. I may go to a gun show later today. Just a few more days and I will be in England for 2 weeks hiking the downs :)

“Don't worry about me, I"m fine”

Level 5

Since: Aug 13

middle of nowhere

#18597 Mar 31, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>This ain't Starbucks but I will do my best for you :) Going to be a beautiful day here. I may go to a gun show later today. Just a few more days and I will be in England for 2 weeks hiking the downs :)
You always find just what I need! Thanks! I hope you have fun in England, but, where am I going to find special coffee for two weeks?!?

“Groooovin'”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#18598 Mar 31, 2014
Denny..Pick some HEATHER for me..Send it C.O.D.!!

Ooooh..VACAY Time..LUCKY Yooooou!!

Hey..think I' HAVE a HOT TODDY..And a Ham on Rye w/the Works .Thanks!!!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18599 Apr 1, 2014
Nobody 2 Special wrote:
<quoted text>
You always find just what I need! Thanks! I hope you have fun in England, but, where am I going to find special coffee for two weeks?!?
I always have a wonderful time in England. I love hiking the downs. It is so cool to walk from one village to another. From pub to pub you can drink your way across the country side. In Texas you get shot for trespass :)

Location hidden

#18600 Apr 1, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>I always have a wonderful time in England. I love hiking the downs. It is so cool to walk from one village to another. From pub to pub you can drink your way across the country side. In Texas you get shot for trespass :)
We are thinking of Ireland next year, you can rent a harley!!!!
NoNoNo TMI

Lansing, MI

#18601 Apr 1, 2014
AHarleyhoney wrote:
<quoted text>
Biting my lip. Holding my tongue.
You make everything to easy.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18602 Apr 2, 2014
AHarleyhoney wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you would love Ireland. It is best off season which is April or October. Things are open and air fare is lower
Who Ya Kidding

Laramie, WY

#18603 Apr 2, 2014
AHarleyhoney wrote:
<quoted text>
If you ever really got your hands on a Harley you wouldn't know it was one.

Location hidden

#18604 Apr 2, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>I think you would love Ireland. It is best off season which is April or October. Things are open and air fare is lower
We have friends who want us to go with them, and they go in August. We would rent a harley for a day or two and travel countryside. I am not sure about Ireland, weather is not tropical or hot, I like it hot...lol! But I am one of those people who like to broaden her horizons, and not get stuck in a rut, and travel further than the corner store..lol! Also my son would love to go, more because his father's side of family are from there, and they have family, a family coat of arms, crest etc.
We are thinking we need to get out of these cold winters, and soon.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18605 Apr 3, 2014
AHarleyhoney wrote:
<quoted text>
We have friends who want us to go with them, and they go in August. We would rent a harley for a day or two and travel countryside. I am not sure about Ireland, weather is not tropical or hot, I like it hot...lol! But I am one of those people who like to broaden her horizons, and not get stuck in a rut, and travel further than the corner store..lol! Also my son would love to go, more because his father's side of family are from there, and they have family, a family coat of arms, crest etc.
We are thinking we need to get out of these cold winters, and soon.
I was in England in August and it was funny. It was about 80 and I found it comfortable but the English melt at that temperature . The days are so very long in summer and short in winter. I guess you are used to that

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18606 Apr 3, 2014
Good morning Denny and friends ... Happy Thursday ... nice day ... Enjoy it ... FC <3 ...

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#18607 Apr 3, 2014
Denny!
Oh my G0SH!
:)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18608 Apr 4, 2014
-Persephone- wrote:
Denny!
Oh my G0SH!
:)
Good morning sweet pea :) You need to drop by more. It is good for your soul. Now what can I get you from the bar ? I had a good time yesterday when I picked up my car from being serviced. I had done some magic for the girl in the shop so when I came back to pick it up I showed her my favorite shell and pea trick. It was so much fun watching her face as she saw the impossible happen before her eyes :) That is the beauty of magic to see things happen that you know can't happen

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#18609 Apr 4, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning sweet pea :) You need to drop by more. It is good for your soul. Now what can I get you from the bar ? I had a good time yesterday when I picked up my car from being serviced. I had done some magic for the girl in the shop so when I came back to pick it up I showed her my favorite shell and pea trick. It was so much fun watching her face as she saw the impossible happen before her eyes :) That is the beauty of magic to see things happen that you know can't happen
Okay! Good morning! Yes, indeed. Magic happens! I'll be back! I would have liked to have seen that too!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 3 min Santa 25,647
Food List (Aug '13) 3 min Old Sam 1,336
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 4 min Old Sam 29,992
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min ChromiuMan 132,429
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 6 min Old Sam 2,944
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) 11 min CJ Rocker 241
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 14 min CJ Rocker 208
Merry Christmas Topix, Thanks For,...? 22 min -CatCiao- 127
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 27 min Wolftracks 152,443
HOW LONG can you hold YOUR SEMEN ? For men only. (Mar '12) 49 min -Lea- 45