Denny Crain's Place

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#18604 Apr 2, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>I think you would love Ireland. It is best off season which is April or October. Things are open and air fare is lower
We have friends who want us to go with them, and they go in August. We would rent a harley for a day or two and travel countryside. I am not sure about Ireland, weather is not tropical or hot, I like it hot...lol! But I am one of those people who like to broaden her horizons, and not get stuck in a rut, and travel further than the corner store..lol! Also my son would love to go, more because his father's side of family are from there, and they have family, a family coat of arms, crest etc.
We are thinking we need to get out of these cold winters, and soon.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#18605 Apr 3, 2014
AHarleyhoney wrote:
<quoted text>
We have friends who want us to go with them, and they go in August. We would rent a harley for a day or two and travel countryside. I am not sure about Ireland, weather is not tropical or hot, I like it hot...lol! But I am one of those people who like to broaden her horizons, and not get stuck in a rut, and travel further than the corner store..lol! Also my son would love to go, more because his father's side of family are from there, and they have family, a family coat of arms, crest etc.
We are thinking we need to get out of these cold winters, and soon.
I was in England in August and it was funny. It was about 80 and I found it comfortable but the English melt at that temperature . The days are so very long in summer and short in winter. I guess you are used to that

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18606 Apr 3, 2014
Good morning Denny and friends ... Happy Thursday ... nice day ... Enjoy it ... FC <3 ...

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#18607 Apr 3, 2014
Denny!
Oh my G0SH!
:)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18608 Apr 4, 2014
-Persephone- wrote:
Denny!
Oh my G0SH!
:)
Good morning sweet pea :) You need to drop by more. It is good for your soul. Now what can I get you from the bar ? I had a good time yesterday when I picked up my car from being serviced. I had done some magic for the girl in the shop so when I came back to pick it up I showed her my favorite shell and pea trick. It was so much fun watching her face as she saw the impossible happen before her eyes :) That is the beauty of magic to see things happen that you know can't happen

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#18609 Apr 4, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning sweet pea :) You need to drop by more. It is good for your soul. Now what can I get you from the bar ? I had a good time yesterday when I picked up my car from being serviced. I had done some magic for the girl in the shop so when I came back to pick it up I showed her my favorite shell and pea trick. It was so much fun watching her face as she saw the impossible happen before her eyes :) That is the beauty of magic to see things happen that you know can't happen
Okay! Good morning! Yes, indeed. Magic happens! I'll be back! I would have liked to have seen that too!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18610 Apr 5, 2014
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>Okay! Good morning! Yes, indeed. Magic happens! I'll be back! I would have liked to have seen that too!
Here you go http://youtu.be/2N90K7hABdo I do love magic

Level 8

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#18611 Apr 16, 2014
All is well!!! Happy Easter! Busy planning our wedding.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18612 Apr 17, 2014
Good morning Denny and friends ... Beautiful morning out ... I think I'll stay out ... Have a lovely day! FC <3 ...

“Appreciate all the”

Since: May 10

good eggs in ur life

#18613 Apr 19, 2014
Happy Easter everyone.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18614 Apr 21, 2014
Good morning, Denny ... just a fly by to wish you and your friends a happy day ... Hello to the wife and smooches for the pooches! Good day! FC <3 ...

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18615 Apr 23, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
Good morning, Denny ... just a fly by to wish you and your friends a happy day ... Hello to the wife and smooches for the pooches! Good day! FC <3 ...
Good morning Flower and all my friends. I just got back from 2 weeks in England. I had a wonderful time and only one day of rain. I even got a sun burn !. I met Krypt who is a friend from El's Kitchen. We had a beer and caught up from our last visit 2 years ago. I took a 17 mile hike on the South Downs way and it kicked my butt real hard. I am to young to be this old :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18616 Apr 23, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Flower and all my friends. I just got back from 2 weeks in England. I had a wonderful time and only one day of rain. I even got a sun burn !. I met Krypt who is a friend from El's Kitchen. We had a beer and caught up from our last visit 2 years ago. I took a 17 mile hike on the South Downs way and it kicked my butt real hard. I am to young to be this old :)
Good morning, Denny! That is wonderful you got your vacation & met with Krypteia ... so very cool ... Nice to get out of the country and get away from all the chaotic nonsense going on in the news these days ... It's just terrible ...

Only reason now I watch CBS Evening News with Scott Pelley is that he's a Texas boy from SAN ANTONIO, TX and he is ever so pleasant ... 60 Minutes and CBS Sunday Morning ... That's about all the news I can handle ...

Meet the Press with Bob Schieffer ... I love that man, too! Born in AUSTIN, TX .... He sure can ask good questions and put a person on the spot and/or stump them!

But no one could do that better than Dan Rather ... he was almost obnoxious, pray tell, but her got the job done! Rather was born in WHARTON, TX ...

There's a lot of good that comes out of TEXAS ... Texas, oh Texas ...

Glad you made it back home ... Missed you around here ... Take care, have a nice day! Have fun! FC <3 ...

“Don't worry about me, I"m fine”

Level 5

Since: Aug 13

middle of nowhere

#18617 Apr 23, 2014
Mornin 'Denny, welcome home!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18618 Apr 23, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Denny! That is wonderful you got your vacation & met with Krypteia ... so very cool ... Nice to get out of the country and get away from all the chaotic nonsense going on in the news these days ... It's just terrible ...
Only reason now I watch CBS Evening News with Scott Pelley is that he's a Texas boy from SAN ANTONIO, TX and he is ever so pleasant ... 60 Minutes and CBS Sunday Morning ... That's about all the news I can handle ...
Meet the Press with Bob Schieffer ... I love that man, too! Born in AUSTIN, TX .... He sure can ask good questions and put a person on the spot and/or stump them!
But no one could do that better than Dan Rather ... he was almost obnoxious, pray tell, but her got the job done! Rather was born in WHARTON, TX ...
There's a lot of good that comes out of TEXAS ... Texas, oh Texas ...
Glad you made it back home ... Missed you around here ... Take care, have a nice day! Have fun! FC <3 ...
Funny you should mention Dan Rather. My 76 year old friend in England is new to the internet and he doesn't understand that just because an article is on the internet it doesn't mean it is true. He was telling me that George Bush Jr was not a fighter pilot and all the political strings that were pulled to show false records for Bush. That was the story that Dan Rather pushed as proof and what got him fired. When he put the records on line it took about 10 minutes for so many people to point out that the letters were not printed on a typewriter but on a font from the internet and the entire story was a political attack and false.as they didn't have the internet during the time period when Bush was a F104 fighter pilot. A lie on the net last forever!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18619 Apr 23, 2014
Nobody 2 Special wrote:
Mornin 'Denny, welcome home!
Thanks I had a wonderful time in England and the best news my 76 year old friend who been found to have cancer was now cancer free!

Level 5

middle of nowhere

#18620 Apr 23, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks I had a wonderful time in England and the best news my 76 year old friend who been found to have cancer was now cancer free!
WOOOOO HOOOOOO! I hope you celebrated that news big time!!!!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18621 Apr 24, 2014
Nobody 2 Special wrote:
<quoted text>
WOOOOO HOOOOOO! I hope you celebrated that news big time!!!!
It changed from a death watch to a celebration big time. He scares me to death when he drive. He hit 80 on a winding country road with a speed limit of 40. I pointed out to him there were no 76 year old race car drivers :) What can I get you to drink. Let gets this joint jumpin. Find Colorado Chick. She is good at starting a party :)

Level 5

middle of nowhere

#18622 Apr 24, 2014
Today, I think we shall drink Pitron--- with training wheels, feeling a bit down, it's been raining two days straight, no end in sight.

Or perhaps we should have an umbrella drink? Can we turn the thermostat up to 80 and turn all the lights on? If I bring lawn chairs can we sit and pretend to be on the beach? Can we force the good weather to get here already?

Surprise me, I guess!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18623 Apr 24, 2014
Nobody 2 Special wrote:
Today, I think we shall drink Pitron--- with training wheels, feeling a bit down, it's been raining two days straight, no end in sight.
Or perhaps we should have an umbrella drink? Can we turn the thermostat up to 80 and turn all the lights on? If I bring lawn chairs can we sit and pretend to be on the beach? Can we force the good weather to get here already?
Surprise me, I guess!
For you, no problem. Got a dump truck load of sand on the way :) Surf is up!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 8 min wichita-rick 200,680
News Polyester pants dampen rats' sex appeal: Ig Nob... 10 min Eleanor 11
News There's something really bizarre about how Clin... 12 min Help Im White 5
A six word game (Dec '08) 13 min KellyP in Jersey 20,102
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 54 min Plumz2865 209,417
2words into 2new words (May '12) 1 hr Sharlene45 5,016
A Potpourri of Expressions in Words & Rhyme (Sep '12) 1 hr Lucy the First 1,112
What turns you on ? (Aug '11) 2 hr TheJerseyDevil 351
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 2 hr Princess Hey 147,146
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 3 hr A_Visitor 9,074