Denny Crain's Place

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#18516 Feb 24, 2014
Petal Power wrote:
<quoted text> Count me in Denny..Fried Frog Legs Battered Dip..YUM!!
Hooooosier needs to bring the Moooonshine!!
Did you enjoy the frog legs. They were yummy! When I was a kid I used to hunt frogs all the time :) Have a great week. It is Monday all over town
harleyhoney

Sherwood Park, Canada

#18518 Feb 24, 2014
Hola !! Just thought I would drop in to see how ya'll are doing. Things are awesome here, everyone is healthy, happy, and considering it is still winter, in great spirits.
We are getting ready for our annual trip to DR, leaving next week, will be gone for sixteen days, so we will get some bike time in there. We are greatly suffering from P.M.S (parked motorcycle syndrom). Kids are all doing great, grandkids are growing up so fast.
Not sure where our bike holiday will be this year,,but it will be in US,,,we call this our bikeitlist, not bucketlist!!!! LOL!
This year we hope to buy a wheelchair for a gentleman there that has polio really bad, his only way of getting around is on his hands and knees, these people are so tenacious, but they are awesome. We are also looking at homes to buy in DR this year, wish you were a realtor there. Know of any????

Ya'll take care and will post pics of our holidays as always.

Petal Power

“It's a New Dawn”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#18519 Feb 24, 2014
Denny..A Brewski and a Hot Ham Sandwich w/Pepper Jack Cheese..AND a DILL PICKLE??

Who's going on VACATION.. Need someone to post your postcards for ya???

“YOU'RE STEWED BUTTWAD!!!”

Since: Oct 07

the place with Pyramid Head

#18520 Feb 24, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Good morning everyone. Come in and run a tab. First drink is on the house. Got a special on day old sushi :)
how you be doing Mr. Crain??

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18521 Feb 26, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>A very happy birthday to you sweet Flower. They come along so regularly
Thank you, Denny ... yes, it came and left, lol ... Blood Meridian is on my list of books to read ... thanks for the suggestion ... The cold front moved in overnight 40/30's today/tonight ... Glad we moved the plants in last night ... Only the too heavy one's were left (4) but they were covered with a heavy blanket ... hope they make the one time freeze 31 tonight ...

Bet your fire is roaring ... sure do miss a good fireplace with a nice roaring fire ... Enjoy yours ... Spring is definitely in the air ... Enjoy your wife, pups and day! FC <3 ...
harleyhoney

Sherwood Park, Canada

#18523 Feb 26, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, Denny ... yes, it came and left, lol ... Blood Meridian is on my list of books to read ... thanks for the suggestion ... The cold front moved in overnight 40/30's today/tonight ... Glad we moved the plants in last night ... Only the too heavy one's were left (4) but they were covered with a heavy blanket ... hope they make the one time freeze 31 tonight ...
Bet your fire is roaring ... sure do miss a good fireplace with a nice roaring fire ... Enjoy yours ... Spring is definitely in the air ... Enjoy your wife, pups and day! FC <3 ...
Ya'll had a birthday???? Well amiga "Feliz Cumpleanos"! I will have a drink in your honor.
One more week and we will be sipping a tall cool one on the beach. This will be a long week waiting for Monday's departure lol! I will trade you cold fronts!!!!!! Ours is suppose to be -29C! Will be a good time to head for the tropics.
Too cold to go outside today as well, so got tv, exercise and internet, bf is at work until Sunday.
Well hope you stay warm, and B safe! Take care.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18524 Feb 27, 2014
Petal Power wrote:
Denny..A Brewski and a Hot Ham Sandwich w/Pepper Jack Cheese..AND a DILL PICKLE??
Who's going on VACATION.. Need someone to post your postcards for ya???
Got the best dill pickle for you. The crunch is so loud when you bite it you need year plugs :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18525 Feb 27, 2014
PRIME RIB wrote:
<quoted text>how you be doing Mr. Crain??
I am finer than frog hair Darlin. Suppose to have a closing tomorrow so payday is always good :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18526 Feb 27, 2014
harleyhoney wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya'll had a birthday???? Well amiga "Feliz Cumpleanos"! I will have a drink in your honor.
One more week and we will be sipping a tall cool one on the beach. This will be a long week waiting for Monday's departure lol! I will trade you cold fronts!!!!!! Ours is suppose to be -29C! Will be a good time to head for the tropics.
Too cold to go outside today as well, so got tv, exercise and internet, bf is at work until Sunday.
A tall cool one will be great and get you away from winter :)
harleyhoney

Sherwood Park, Canada

#18527 Feb 27, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>A tall cool one will be great and get you away from winter :)
You betcha. Supposed to be really cold tomorrow...mucho frio amigo! Looking forward to get out on a bike, it may not be a Harley (we will look into getting one, they do have them), but it is at least riding,,just Dominican style..lol!
Have a great day Denny, and everyone else here at Denny's.
Chat pronto, tenga cuidado!!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18528 Feb 27, 2014
harleyhoney wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning HH ... glad you'll be soon hitting the beach ... wishing you well ... hello to your friends as I remember ... it's up to 52 ... a far cry from the 30's yesterday and up to 70-80s this weekend but another cold front Monday I hear but that should be the last one and the old Armadillo says no more, LOL ... Stay warm be safe & have fun! Hearts ~ FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18529 Feb 27, 2014
Afternoon I guess it already is, Denny ... Wishing you the best of days here with your friends ... Getting ready to hit the gym ... TTYL, FC <3 ...

Petal Power

“It's a New Dawn”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#18530 Mar 2, 2014
YO Denny...Have any Chips and Dip??

AND Tequila Sunrises??

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18531 Mar 3, 2014
Petal Power wrote:
YO Denny...Have any Chips and Dip??
AND Tequila Sunrises??
Got French onion and cow chips:) Plenty of Tequila and a sunrise every day. The other day it was 81 and today it is 13 and the fruit trees are in bloom and the ground is covered in sleet
harleyhoney

Sherwood Park, Canada

#18532 Mar 3, 2014
Well Darlin we are off on our holiday. Take care everyone at Denny's!!!!
Alias - Trish

Jackson, MO

#18533 Mar 3, 2014
Hello Harley ..

Hi Denny and Friends ... hope you are all safe and warm today.
We are buried in under ice today ... yeeeehaw!

Have a good one:)

Level 8

Since: Apr 12

Willcox, AZ

#18534 Mar 5, 2014
We are buried under wonderful sunshine!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18535 Mar 7, 2014
Good morning, Denny ... going to library today to get the book you suggested, Blood Meridian ... Have a good day! FC <3 ...

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18536 Mar 9, 2014
Alias - Trish wrote:
Hello Harley ..
Hi Denny and Friends ... hope you are all safe and warm today.
We are buried in under ice today ... yeeeehaw!
Have a good one:)
My heat went out and it will be a few days until the part comes in. Giving the fireplace a good workout :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18537 Mar 9, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
Good morning, Denny ... going to library today to get the book you suggested, Blood Meridian ... Have a good day! FC <3 ...
It is a little hard to get started in and will keep you running to the dictionary but it hooks you deep

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 1 min Bezeer 19,750
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 1 min Old Sam 3,659
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 min wichita-rick 197,353
Play "end of the name"... (Jun '15) 2 min Old Sam 1,708
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min Dogen 204,811
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 6 min Doug77 31,843
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 11 min Amy 33,162
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 12 min A TROLL NAMED SLACK 59,726
Make up your wildest Headline. (Aug '08) 23 min Spotted Girl 610
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) (Jan '16) 1 hr Crystal in Grey 8,819