Denny Crain's Place

Level 7

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#18495 Feb 15, 2014
Happy belated Valentine's Day Denny! I hope you and your lovely wife had a wonderful celebration. I'm looking forward to a relaxing weekend with an extra day off for President's Day. I think I'll work on my tan. It was 88 degrees yesterday and should be around 85 today.....<sorry East Coasters :()

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#18496 Feb 17, 2014
Gynger wrote:
Happy belated Valentine's Day Denny! I hope you and your lovely wife had a wonderful celebration. I'm looking forward to a relaxing weekend with an extra day off for President's Day. I think I'll work on my tan. It was 88 degrees yesterday and should be around 85 today.....<sorry East Coasters :()
Good morning Gynger and friends. I thought I would never go back to England because the trip intoLondon was so hard on my wife. It is a very long walk and a 2 hour bus ride to get to Brighton. We used to fly non stop to Gatwick which is very close to Brighton. I found if I fly to Florida I can go into Gatewick :) Going for 2 weeks in April to see our friends

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18497 Feb 17, 2014
Good morning, Denny ... how was your weekend? Beautiful outside was it not ... Another day hitting the 80's?... warming trend and then a cool front bringing it down to the 60's which is all good ... maybe bring slight precipitation but who cares, we can use it ... The flooring guys showed up without warning, no appointment, no call, nothing ... Must let them do their thing and make me happen on a job they should have done last April and the 1 year warranty was coming up ... when they came last week I made them extend the 1 year warranty to another 1 year warranty ... their operations manager agreed to it. Their CEO called and agreed with it and said they'd make it right ... and voila, they show up during my POSTING TIME? Are thy nuts or what? Anyway, my helper is here to clean,which I did the pre-cleaning but my kitchen is a mess with 3 guys from the flooring company to fix and 4X4 area ... Really 4 guys? REALLY? Oh, well, be grateful for what I have and for "the people" who help me ...

Okie dokie ... Have a nice day and I'll try to keep my OCD under control, LOL ... Catch you around the corner! FC <3 ...

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18498 Feb 18, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
Good morning, Denny ... how was your weekend? Beautiful outside was it not ... Another day hitting the 80's?... warming trend and then a cool front bringing it down to the 60's which is all good ... maybe bring slight precipitation but who cares, we can use it ... The flooring guys showed up without warning, no appointment, no call, nothing ... Must let them do their thing and make me happen on a job they should have done last April and the 1 year warranty was coming up ... when they came last week I made them extend the 1 year warranty to another 1 year warranty ... their operations manager agreed to it. Their CEO called and agreed with it and said they'd make it right ... and voila, they show up during my POSTING TIME? Are thy nuts or what? Anyway, my helper is here to clean,which I did the pre-cleaning but my kitchen is a mess with 3 guys from the flooring company to fix and 4X4 area ... Really 4 guys? REALLY? Oh, well, be grateful for what I have and for "the people" who help me ...
Okie dokie ... Have a nice day and I'll try to keep my OCD under control, LOL ... Catch you around the corner! FC <3 ...
OCD is a wonderful problem for a magician. Tommy Wonder has OCD. I have a video of him doing a trick 3 ways. He is never satisfied with perfect and keeps looking for a better way. Some people with OCD have a tendency to repeat things. Tommy syas sure sure sure or yes yes yes :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18499 Feb 18, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>OCD is a wonderful problem for a magician. Tommy Wonder has OCD. I have a video of him doing a trick 3 ways. He is never satisfied with perfect and keeps looking for a better way. Some people with OCD have a tendency to repeat things. Tommy syas sure sure sure or yes yes yes :)
Morning Denny ... had to keep putting air in my right rear tire so I took it in to Goodyear Saturday morning ... Brenda picked me up and she was soooooooo aggravated, irritated and shaking ... I asked her what was wrong ... she just abruptly blurted out,

"I've been to 3 (expletives) car washes and either none of them are open or none of them work."

I told her to Mr Car Wash just a 1/4 mile on the right is a great car wash and let's go ... she said, "I don't like that car wash, I just want a car wash not the whole works" ... I told her there was EXPRESS wash for $6 bucks ... She wouldn't believer or didn't want to believe it ...

She's from Alabama Not Misery (Missouri) the "Show Me" state so I had to show here ... Then she said, "I didn't know they had a drive-through "Express" wash ... she put her little card in and drove through as instructed and then blew out a big bad old Texas sized sigh ...

you ain't seen OCD until you've met my friend ... Goodness, her house is immaculate, sanitary, to the point I'm afraid to sit down or touch anything, LOLOL ... J/K but some of that is true ... Everything has a label on it she'd make Sheldon Cooper blush, hahaha ...

Anyway, have a good day ... mid 70's again today! Enjoy it! FC <3 ...
Gig Olo

Glen Ellyn, IL

#18500 Feb 18, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>OCD is a wonderful problem for a magician. Tommy Wonder has OCD. I have a video of him doing a trick 3 ways. He is never satisfied with perfect and keeps looking for a better way. Some people with OCD have a tendency to repeat things. Tommy syas sure sure sure or yes yes yes :)
I think it's wonderful that a guy your age is still turning tricks!

Since: Oct 13

Surrey, Canada

#18501 Feb 18, 2014
Santa gave mom jewellery & a coat... haldir & penance (my skeletal babies) named the coat 'pwetty wed comfy' yep and a Guinness pls

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18503 Feb 19, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Denny ... had to keep putting air in my right rear tire so I took it in to Goodyear Saturday morning ... Brenda picked me up and she was soooooooo aggravated, irritated and shaking ... I asked her what was wrong ... she just abruptly blurted out,
"I've been to 3 (expletives) car washes and either none of them are open or none of them work."
I told her to Mr Car Wash just a 1/4 mile on the right is a great car wash and let's go ... she said, "I don't like that car wash, I just want a car wash not the whole works" ... I told her there was EXPRESS wash for $6 bucks ... She wouldn't believer or didn't want to believe it ...
She's from Alabama Not Misery (Missouri) the "Show Me" state so I had to show here ... Then she said, "I didn't know they had a drive-through "Express" wash ... she put her little card in and drove through as instructed and then blew out a big bad old Texas sized sigh ...
you ain't seen OCD until you've met my friend ... Goodness, her house is immaculate, sanitary, to the point I'm afraid to sit down or touch anything, LOLOL ... J/K but some of that is true ... Everything has a label on it she'd make Sheldon Cooper blush, hahaha ...
Anyway, have a good day ... mid 70's again today! Enjoy it! FC <3 ...
It hit 80 yesterday and another beautiful da today. Winter isn't through with us yet though.I am ready a very good book Blood Meridian
All Things Considered

Findlay, OH

#18504 Feb 19, 2014
Gig Olo wrote:
<quoted text>I think it's wonderful that a guy your age is still turning tricks!
Beats sitting around on your deadbeat DemocRAT ass...

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18505 Feb 20, 2014
Good morning everyone. Come in and run a tab. First drink is on the house. Got a special on day old sushi :)

Level 8

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#18506 Feb 20, 2014
All is well here....having some remodeling done to the little bathroom. Off to Mexico to see sister for two weeks. Leaving Feb 28.

Tehee Candor

“A Time for laughter and ...”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

A Time to be candid.

#18507 Feb 20, 2014
Good Morning Denny

Spring is trying it's mother nature's bests to release us from this brutal winter, though it's starting to resemble April in the amount of rain that keeps falling.

Have a wonderful day Sir.:)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18508 Feb 21, 2014
Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
All is well here....having some remodeling done to the little bathroom. Off to Mexico to see sister for two weeks. Leaving Feb 28.
Sel you are on the move so much I can't tell if you are coming or going. Sit down at the bar and tell me what is shakin :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18509 Feb 21, 2014
Tehee Candor wrote:
Good Morning Denny
Spring is trying it's mother nature's bests to release us from this brutal winter, though it's starting to resemble April in the amount of rain that keeps falling.
Have a wonderful day Sir.:)
I don't think winter is through with us yet. It is just setting us up with these 80 degree day for a tragic fall in March. Like a dog with a bone it just won't let go. Have a wonderful restful weekend and drop by the bar for the armadillo special with dirty rice :)

Petal Power

“It's a New Dawn”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#18510 Feb 21, 2014
Denny..Am I late for the BUFFET and Mimosa's??

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18511 Feb 21, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>It hit 80 yesterday and another beautiful da today. Winter isn't through with us yet though.I am ready a very good book Blood Meridian
Morning Dear Denny ... 81 at the airport, 83 our here at the lake ... beautiful day for my b/day and a fantastic party with my friends and old co-workers at The Firm ... it was a beautiful get together ... too much fun ...

I have put the book, Blood Meridian, on my to read list and I will get together ... You will like the book, The Thicket, by Joe R Lansdale ... it's different from our norm but I loved it ...

Time to get ready for the gym and work off the calories from the b/day party last night ... this too shall pass, LOL

Good day to you! Happy day to you and your wife and the pups ... FC <3 ...

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18512 Feb 22, 2014
Petal Power wrote:
Denny..Am I late for the BUFFET and Mimosa's??
You are right on time Darlin. Mimosa's are on the bar. Have a few and brunch will taste better. Nothing improves the taste of Armadillo like a Mimosa :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18513 Feb 22, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Dear Denny ... 81 at the airport, 83 our here at the lake ... beautiful day for my b/day and a fantastic party with my friends and old co-workers at The Firm ... it was a beautiful get together ... too much fun ...
I have put the book, Blood Meridian, on my to read list and I will get together ... You will like the book, The Thicket, by Joe R Lansdale ... it's different from our norm but I loved it ...
Time to get ready for the gym and work off the calories from the b/day party last night ... this too shall pass, LOL
Good day to you! Happy day to you and your wife and the pups ... FC <3 ...
A very happy birthday to you sweet Flower. They come along so regularly

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18514 Feb 23, 2014
Good morning patrons :) The Brunch crowd is lining up for the frog leg special with mountain oysters on the side :) Grab a cold beer from the cooler and put a nickle in the jukebox

Petal Power

“It's a New Dawn”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#18515 Feb 23, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Good morning patrons :) The Brunch crowd is lining up for the frog leg special with mountain oysters on the side :) Grab a cold beer from the cooler and put a nickle in the jukebox
Count me in Denny..Fried Frog Legs Battered Dip..YUM!!

Hooooosier needs to bring the Moooonshine!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What are story themes Weird could do without? 3 min Spotted Girl 4
News Naked man does bizarre pole dance complete with... 5 min Al Franken 12
News Having sex makes men more likely to believe in ... 8 min Marley Honey 14
News Clinton's name spelled wrong on Hofstra Univers... 9 min Unedumacated 2
Make up your wildest Headline. (Aug '08) 11 min Spotted Girl 849
Just start naming actors and actresses (Sep '11) 33 min Go Blue Forever 5,429
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 35 min Ricky F 33,659
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 53 min Grace Nerissa 61,478
Post any FOUR words (Feb '16) 1 hr Poppyann 1,387
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Princess Hey 200,881