Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2014

Good day to all here at Denny's Place >smiles< FC <3 ...
Denny Crain

Garland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2014

It is 32 and light rain with another ice storm on the way. Nobody can leave the bar until it is safe to drive. belly up to the bar. It is good drinking weather : )
Denny CranesPlace

Garland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2014

Lets see if I can get my pic back

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2014

I hate it when this happens

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2014

Good morning, Denny ... the cold front came in after that 80 degree day ... it soon shall pass and back to some sort of normalcy ... Wishing you and all here a great day ... have fun ... FC <3 ...

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2014

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
Good morning, Denny ... the cold front came in after that 80 degree day ... it soon shall pass and back to some sort of normalcy ... Wishing you and all here a great day ... have fun ... FC <3 ...
I expected ice when I got up this morning but the roads were clear for my morning meeting :)

Level 7

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2014

Hey Denny! Hope you're having an awesome day!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

Judged:

Gynger wrote:
Hey Denny! Hope you're having an awesome day!
I am having a great day and the year is off to a great start business wise.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>I expected ice when I got up this morning but the roads were clear for my morning meeting :)
Good morning, Denny ... Winter WX Advisory began before the 2000 news last night and so did the school/business closings ... Emergency crews were out and bridges were closed ... IDK if we ever got out of the freezing temp yesterday, maybe 37 so I guess we did but the temps dropped rapidly so it iced over with the drizzle which didn't help hence the closures ...

Boy, we sure do take the wx seriously around here do we not ... We spend so much time outside because of our good wx we HAVE to take it seriously ... our farmers depend on it, the contractors, construction workers, landscapers ---> everyone ... People sitting in their vehicles getting to and fro their workplace ... who wants to sit in freezing/triple digit gridlock with no heater or A/C ... Not me, lol ... thankfully I don't have issues like that with my vehicle but I feel bad for those that do ... Jeez!

On a more pleasant note ... It's hump day ... Welcome yours with ease, pace yourself and carry on ... Have a nice day! FC <3 ...

2787 ...
Yeah

Wilmington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

Judged:

concerned poster wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks, Obama!
Thanks for the assreaming, you big-eared Kenyan corksoaker!!!!!!!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Denny ... Winter WX Advisory began before the 2000 news last night and so did the school/business closings ... Emergency crews were out and bridges were closed ... IDK if we ever got out of the freezing temp yesterday, maybe 37 so I guess we did but the temps dropped rapidly so it iced over with the drizzle which didn't help hence the closures ...
Boy, we sure do take the wx seriously around here do we not ... We spend so much time outside because of our good wx we HAVE to take it seriously ... our farmers depend on it, the contractors, construction workers, landscapers ---> everyone ... People sitting in their vehicles getting to and fro their workplace ... who wants to sit in freezing/triple digit gridlock with no heater or A/C ... Not me, lol ... thankfully I don't have issues like that with my vehicle but I feel bad for those that do ... Jeez!
On a more pleasant note ... It's hump day ... Welcome yours with ease, pace yourself and carry on ... Have a nice day! FC <3 ...
2787 ...
Good morning Flower. My wife is retiring next month after 28 years with the same company. It is a forced retirement but they gave her a years salary plus her bonus so it is a big chunk of money. 6 months ago she hired 2 people to train to do what she does. It is really funny that they think you can train someone in 6 moths to do her job. She is responsible for millions of dollars in income. They are a billion dollar company and work in a dozen states and the laws are different in each state. They had a customer in NO who bought $72K worth of liquor and they sent them on a vacation trip that cost $70K. ROFLMAO !

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

Judged:

<3 Happy Valentine's Day, Denny ... Have a lovely evening with your bride tonight! FC <3 ...

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<3 Happy Valentine's Day, Denny ... Have a lovely evening with your bride tonight! FC <3 ...
And the same to you Flower. What a beautiful day. I am sitting out on the patio :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

Judged:

Good morning friends. Spring is just around the corner so belly up to the bar and lets welcome the weekend. I am looking for fresh road kill for brunch tomorrow : )

Level 7

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

Judged:

Happy belated Valentine's Day Denny! I hope you and your lovely wife had a wonderful celebration. I'm looking forward to a relaxing weekend with an extra day off for President's Day. I think I'll work on my tan. It was 88 degrees yesterday and should be around 85 today.....<sorry East Coasters :()

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2014

Gynger wrote:
Happy belated Valentine's Day Denny! I hope you and your lovely wife had a wonderful celebration. I'm looking forward to a relaxing weekend with an extra day off for President's Day. I think I'll work on my tan. It was 88 degrees yesterday and should be around 85 today.....<sorry East Coasters :()
Good morning Gynger and friends. I thought I would never go back to England because the trip intoLondon was so hard on my wife. It is a very long walk and a 2 hour bus ride to get to Brighton. We used to fly non stop to Gatwick which is very close to Brighton. I found if I fly to Florida I can go into Gatewick :) Going for 2 weeks in April to see our friends

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2014

Good morning, Denny ... how was your weekend? Beautiful outside was it not ... Another day hitting the 80's?... warming trend and then a cool front bringing it down to the 60's which is all good ... maybe bring slight precipitation but who cares, we can use it ... The flooring guys showed up without warning, no appointment, no call, nothing ... Must let them do their thing and make me happen on a job they should have done last April and the 1 year warranty was coming up ... when they came last week I made them extend the 1 year warranty to another 1 year warranty ... their operations manager agreed to it. Their CEO called and agreed with it and said they'd make it right ... and voila, they show up during my POSTING TIME? Are thy nuts or what? Anyway, my helper is here to clean,which I did the pre-cleaning but my kitchen is a mess with 3 guys from the flooring company to fix and 4X4 area ... Really 4 guys? REALLY? Oh, well, be grateful for what I have and for "the people" who help me ...

Okie dokie ... Have a nice day and I'll try to keep my OCD under control, LOL ... Catch you around the corner! FC <3 ...

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

Flower-Child wrote:
Good morning, Denny ... how was your weekend? Beautiful outside was it not ... Another day hitting the 80's?... warming trend and then a cool front bringing it down to the 60's which is all good ... maybe bring slight precipitation but who cares, we can use it ... The flooring guys showed up without warning, no appointment, no call, nothing ... Must let them do their thing and make me happen on a job they should have done last April and the 1 year warranty was coming up ... when they came last week I made them extend the 1 year warranty to another 1 year warranty ... their operations manager agreed to it. Their CEO called and agreed with it and said they'd make it right ... and voila, they show up during my POSTING TIME? Are thy nuts or what? Anyway, my helper is here to clean,which I did the pre-cleaning but my kitchen is a mess with 3 guys from the flooring company to fix and 4X4 area ... Really 4 guys? REALLY? Oh, well, be grateful for what I have and for "the people" who help me ...
Okie dokie ... Have a nice day and I'll try to keep my OCD under control, LOL ... Catch you around the corner! FC <3 ...
OCD is a wonderful problem for a magician. Tommy Wonder has OCD. I have a video of him doing a trick 3 ways. He is never satisfied with perfect and keeps looking for a better way. Some people with OCD have a tendency to repeat things. Tommy syas sure sure sure or yes yes yes :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>OCD is a wonderful problem for a magician. Tommy Wonder has OCD. I have a video of him doing a trick 3 ways. He is never satisfied with perfect and keeps looking for a better way. Some people with OCD have a tendency to repeat things. Tommy syas sure sure sure or yes yes yes :)
Morning Denny ... had to keep putting air in my right rear tire so I took it in to Goodyear Saturday morning ... Brenda picked me up and she was soooooooo aggravated, irritated and shaking ... I asked her what was wrong ... she just abruptly blurted out,

"I've been to 3 (expletives) car washes and either none of them are open or none of them work."

I told her to Mr Car Wash just a 1/4 mile on the right is a great car wash and let's go ... she said, "I don't like that car wash, I just want a car wash not the whole works" ... I told her there was EXPRESS wash for $6 bucks ... She wouldn't believer or didn't want to believe it ...

She's from Alabama Not Misery (Missouri) the "Show Me" state so I had to show here ... Then she said, "I didn't know they had a drive-through "Express" wash ... she put her little card in and drove through as instructed and then blew out a big bad old Texas sized sigh ...

you ain't seen OCD until you've met my friend ... Goodness, her house is immaculate, sanitary, to the point I'm afraid to sit down or touch anything, LOLOL ... J/K but some of that is true ... Everything has a label on it she'd make Sheldon Cooper blush, hahaha ...

Anyway, have a good day ... mid 70's again today! Enjoy it! FC <3 ...
Gig Olo

Rolling Meadows, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

Judged:

Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>OCD is a wonderful problem for a magician. Tommy Wonder has OCD. I have a video of him doing a trick 3 ways. He is never satisfied with perfect and keeps looking for a better way. Some people with OCD have a tendency to repeat things. Tommy syas sure sure sure or yes yes yes :)
I think it's wonderful that a guy your age is still turning tricks!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••