Denny Crain's Place

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#18477 Feb 10, 2014
Gynger wrote:
Ah, thanks Denny! I could use a Mimosa right about now. I'll take it over to the chaise and read the paper....stop on by.....we'll chat and catch up!
How is your lovely wife? How is business? I'm working and taking care of my puppy. He is a little over 1 year old now. We got him when he was 8 weeks old. He is a lovely, wonderful pup. My health is good and the rest of the family is great. I will stop by more often, I promise.
You had better stop by or I will hunt you down Darlin :) Now lets get that Mimosa goin :) Business is starting off strong for the year. I am having fun so that is the main thing.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18478 Feb 10, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Roads are open and getting warm but coming back in Sunday night . Keep warm and safe
Good morning, Denny ... it was a beautiful weekend ... 70's / 80's ... back in the 40's today, lol ... wait 15 minutes, it'll change ... looking forward to another good day ... pile on some more wood into the fireplace and stay warm ... Enjoy it! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18479 Feb 10, 2014
Good day to all here at Denny's Place >smiles< FC <3 ...
Denny Crain

Lewisville, TX

#18480 Feb 10, 2014
It is 32 and light rain with another ice storm on the way. Nobody can leave the bar until it is safe to drive. belly up to the bar. It is good drinking weather : )
Denny CranesPlace

Lewisville, TX

#18481 Feb 10, 2014
Lets see if I can get my pic back

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#18482 Feb 10, 2014
I hate it when this happens

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18483 Feb 11, 2014
Good morning, Denny ... the cold front came in after that 80 degree day ... it soon shall pass and back to some sort of normalcy ... Wishing you and all here a great day ... have fun ... FC <3 ...

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#18484 Feb 11, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
Good morning, Denny ... the cold front came in after that 80 degree day ... it soon shall pass and back to some sort of normalcy ... Wishing you and all here a great day ... have fun ... FC <3 ...
I expected ice when I got up this morning but the roads were clear for my morning meeting :)

Level 7

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#18485 Feb 11, 2014
Hey Denny! Hope you're having an awesome day!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#18486 Feb 12, 2014
Gynger wrote:
Hey Denny! Hope you're having an awesome day!
I am having a great day and the year is off to a great start business wise.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18488 Feb 12, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>I expected ice when I got up this morning but the roads were clear for my morning meeting :)
Good morning, Denny ... Winter WX Advisory began before the 2000 news last night and so did the school/business closings ... Emergency crews were out and bridges were closed ... IDK if we ever got out of the freezing temp yesterday, maybe 37 so I guess we did but the temps dropped rapidly so it iced over with the drizzle which didn't help hence the closures ...

Boy, we sure do take the wx seriously around here do we not ... We spend so much time outside because of our good wx we HAVE to take it seriously ... our farmers depend on it, the contractors, construction workers, landscapers ---> everyone ... People sitting in their vehicles getting to and fro their workplace ... who wants to sit in freezing/triple digit gridlock with no heater or A/C ... Not me, lol ... thankfully I don't have issues like that with my vehicle but I feel bad for those that do ... Jeez!

On a more pleasant note ... It's hump day ... Welcome yours with ease, pace yourself and carry on ... Have a nice day! FC <3 ...

2787 ...
Yeah

Findlay, OH

#18489 Feb 12, 2014
concerned poster wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks, Obama!
Thanks for the assreaming, you big-eared Kenyan corksoaker!!!!!!!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#18491 Feb 13, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Denny ... Winter WX Advisory began before the 2000 news last night and so did the school/business closings ... Emergency crews were out and bridges were closed ... IDK if we ever got out of the freezing temp yesterday, maybe 37 so I guess we did but the temps dropped rapidly so it iced over with the drizzle which didn't help hence the closures ...
Boy, we sure do take the wx seriously around here do we not ... We spend so much time outside because of our good wx we HAVE to take it seriously ... our farmers depend on it, the contractors, construction workers, landscapers ---> everyone ... People sitting in their vehicles getting to and fro their workplace ... who wants to sit in freezing/triple digit gridlock with no heater or A/C ... Not me, lol ... thankfully I don't have issues like that with my vehicle but I feel bad for those that do ... Jeez!
On a more pleasant note ... It's hump day ... Welcome yours with ease, pace yourself and carry on ... Have a nice day! FC <3 ...
2787 ...
Good morning Flower. My wife is retiring next month after 28 years with the same company. It is a forced retirement but they gave her a years salary plus her bonus so it is a big chunk of money. 6 months ago she hired 2 people to train to do what she does. It is really funny that they think you can train someone in 6 moths to do her job. She is responsible for millions of dollars in income. They are a billion dollar company and work in a dozen states and the laws are different in each state. They had a customer in NO who bought $72K worth of liquor and they sent them on a vacation trip that cost $70K. ROFLMAO !

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18492 Feb 14, 2014
<3 Happy Valentine's Day, Denny ... Have a lovely evening with your bride tonight! FC <3 ...

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#18493 Feb 14, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<3 Happy Valentine's Day, Denny ... Have a lovely evening with your bride tonight! FC <3 ...
And the same to you Flower. What a beautiful day. I am sitting out on the patio :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#18494 Feb 15, 2014
Good morning friends. Spring is just around the corner so belly up to the bar and lets welcome the weekend. I am looking for fresh road kill for brunch tomorrow : )

Level 7

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#18495 Feb 15, 2014
Happy belated Valentine's Day Denny! I hope you and your lovely wife had a wonderful celebration. I'm looking forward to a relaxing weekend with an extra day off for President's Day. I think I'll work on my tan. It was 88 degrees yesterday and should be around 85 today.....<sorry East Coasters :()

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#18496 Feb 17, 2014
Gynger wrote:
Happy belated Valentine's Day Denny! I hope you and your lovely wife had a wonderful celebration. I'm looking forward to a relaxing weekend with an extra day off for President's Day. I think I'll work on my tan. It was 88 degrees yesterday and should be around 85 today.....<sorry East Coasters :()
Good morning Gynger and friends. I thought I would never go back to England because the trip intoLondon was so hard on my wife. It is a very long walk and a 2 hour bus ride to get to Brighton. We used to fly non stop to Gatwick which is very close to Brighton. I found if I fly to Florida I can go into Gatewick :) Going for 2 weeks in April to see our friends

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18497 Feb 17, 2014
Good morning, Denny ... how was your weekend? Beautiful outside was it not ... Another day hitting the 80's?... warming trend and then a cool front bringing it down to the 60's which is all good ... maybe bring slight precipitation but who cares, we can use it ... The flooring guys showed up without warning, no appointment, no call, nothing ... Must let them do their thing and make me happen on a job they should have done last April and the 1 year warranty was coming up ... when they came last week I made them extend the 1 year warranty to another 1 year warranty ... their operations manager agreed to it. Their CEO called and agreed with it and said they'd make it right ... and voila, they show up during my POSTING TIME? Are thy nuts or what? Anyway, my helper is here to clean,which I did the pre-cleaning but my kitchen is a mess with 3 guys from the flooring company to fix and 4X4 area ... Really 4 guys? REALLY? Oh, well, be grateful for what I have and for "the people" who help me ...

Okie dokie ... Have a nice day and I'll try to keep my OCD under control, LOL ... Catch you around the corner! FC <3 ...

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#18498 Feb 18, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
Good morning, Denny ... how was your weekend? Beautiful outside was it not ... Another day hitting the 80's?... warming trend and then a cool front bringing it down to the 60's which is all good ... maybe bring slight precipitation but who cares, we can use it ... The flooring guys showed up without warning, no appointment, no call, nothing ... Must let them do their thing and make me happen on a job they should have done last April and the 1 year warranty was coming up ... when they came last week I made them extend the 1 year warranty to another 1 year warranty ... their operations manager agreed to it. Their CEO called and agreed with it and said they'd make it right ... and voila, they show up during my POSTING TIME? Are thy nuts or what? Anyway, my helper is here to clean,which I did the pre-cleaning but my kitchen is a mess with 3 guys from the flooring company to fix and 4X4 area ... Really 4 guys? REALLY? Oh, well, be grateful for what I have and for "the people" who help me ...
Okie dokie ... Have a nice day and I'll try to keep my OCD under control, LOL ... Catch you around the corner! FC <3 ...
OCD is a wonderful problem for a magician. Tommy Wonder has OCD. I have a video of him doing a trick 3 ways. He is never satisfied with perfect and keeps looking for a better way. Some people with OCD have a tendency to repeat things. Tommy syas sure sure sure or yes yes yes :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 10 min twowheelsforever 75,226
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 39 min Raven Queenheart 16,672
Post "ANY WORD" that comes to mind! (Jul '12) 42 min Raven Queenheart 3,421
only TWO words! (Nov '08) 43 min Raven Queenheart 27,783
OFFBEAT.keepAword.DropAword.2011edition (Oct '11) 45 min Raven Queenheart 20,780
How's your weather today? (Mar '12) 46 min Raven Queenheart 6,288
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 47 min Raven Queenheart 4,054
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 48 min Crazy Beautiful 217,050
What turns you on ? (Aug '11) 6 hr Boink face 2,539
More from around the web