Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#18452 Feb 2, 2014
Dude! Happy Superbowl, cutie.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18453 Feb 3, 2014
Good morning, Denny ... in the high 40's today, high 60's tomorrow ... Yesterday, well last evening, is history, archives, vapors ... don't EVEN want to talk about it but Peyton is still a class act ...love him, STILL ...

Wish you and all here a great day! Enjoy it! Peace ~ FC <3 ...

7307 ... full house with plenty of firewood

“Don't worry about me, I"m fine”

Level 5

Since: Aug 13

middle of nowhere

#18454 Feb 3, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Love me some pulled pork :) Those jello shots work for me too. How about some navel shots too :) Just sayin!
Navel Shots would certainly have made the super bowl more exciting, gotta be the most boring game ever!!!

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#18455 Feb 3, 2014
Nobody 2 Special wrote:
<quoted text>
Navel Shots would certainly have made the super bowl more exciting, gotta be the most boring game ever!!!
That was a boring game.

I'm glad Seattle won (I am a big Russell Wilson fan), but I sure would have rather it been a closer game.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#18456 Feb 3, 2014
Nobody 2 Special wrote:
<quoted text>
I read a book while the game was on then watched Downton Abbey :)

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#18457 Feb 3, 2014
The game sucked.

:(

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18458 Feb 4, 2014
-Persephone- wrote:
The game sucked.
:(
It sucked bad canal water. The game was so exciting in the bar it broke out in a card game :)

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#18459 Feb 4, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>It sucked bad canal water. The game was so exciting in the bar it broke out in a card game :)
LOL! I bet! I didn;t even really watch it. In fact I left where I was.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18460 Feb 5, 2014
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! I bet! I didn;t even really watch it. In fact I left where I was.
Good morning. The year is racing by! Got a busy day ahead so I may need some help running the bar and you he girl go it :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18461 Feb 5, 2014
Good morning Denny & friends ... a little cool out this morning ... warming up to mid 40's ... 69 yesterday ... crazy wx, huh? We just deal with it .. Yall stay warm and be safe ... Catch yall around the corner ... FC <3 ...

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#18462 Feb 5, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning. The year is racing by! Got a busy day ahead so I may need some help running the bar and you he girl go it :)
"Other duties as required" is in my duty statement for a good reason then! Get going!

Level 8

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#18463 Feb 5, 2014
Howdy!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18464 Feb 6, 2014
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>"Other duties as required" is in my duty statement for a good reason then! Get going!
Good morning. It is snowing here in Dallas but the bar is warm and a good fire in the fireplace so let me get you a good cup of coffee :)

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#18465 Feb 6, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning. It is snowing here in Dallas but the bar is warm and a good fire in the fireplace so let me get you a good cup of coffee :)
Wow! Hi. Is that normal for Dallas?

We're getting snow in our Sierras, but Tahoe skiing is out of the question.:(

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18466 Feb 7, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
Good morning Denny & friends ... a little cool out this morning ... warming up to mid 40's ... 69 yesterday ... crazy wx, huh? We just deal with it .. Yall stay warm and be safe ... Catch yall around the corner ... FC <3 ...
Hi Flower. We are still froze in with icy roads. A good day to fix some good home made possum soup :) May have that for Sunday brunch in the bar :) I wonder if Sel is back?

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18467 Feb 7, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Flower. We are still froze in with icy roads. A good day to fix some good home made possum soup :) May have that for Sunday brunch in the bar :) I wonder if Sel is back?
Good morning, Denny! Austin, we have a problem ... Austin is SHUT DOWN due to inclement weather ... Ice/Sleet ... freezing drizzle ... no snow yet but a lot of PINK stuff on doppler radar ... Hope you are staying in with your lovely wife and the pups ... I'll pass on the pssum soup and have some roast with veggies, LOL ...WAIT! Where'd the beef come for the roast, hahahahhaa

Be safe & stay warm! FC <3 ...

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#18468 Feb 7, 2014
Denny..The WEIRDO ROCKERS.... are gonna ...SWING by..LATE..after ROCKING at Ohio Cowgirl's ROCKING Horse Club!!

Jello Shots and Carrot/Celery sticks w/dip..We CHICKS have to WATCH OUR FIGURES to slip into OUR Skinny Jeans!!

See ya!!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18469 Feb 8, 2014
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>Wow! Hi. Is that normal for Dallas?
We're getting snow in our Sierras, but Tahoe skiing is out of the question.:(
Dallas gets about one snow and 3 ice storms in the winter. We just don't know how to drive on it :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18470 Feb 8, 2014
Don't worry Darlin all the boys are watching your figures. I hate to see you go but love to watch you leave : )

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18471 Feb 8, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Denny! Austin, we have a problem ... Austin is SHUT DOWN due to inclement weather ... Ice/Sleet ... freezing drizzle ... no snow yet but a lot of PINK stuff on doppler radar ... Hope you are staying in with your lovely wife and the pups ... I'll pass on the pssum soup and have some roast with veggies, LOL ...WAIT! Where'd the beef come for the roast, hahahahhaa
Be safe & stay warm! FC <3 ...
Roads are open and getting warm but coming back in Sunday night . Keep warm and safe

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association. (Nov '10) 1 min Mega Monster 19,216
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 3 min andet1987 34,975
tell me one word to describe yourself (Jun '09) 6 min Crazy Beautiful 15,860
News new Are Disney Princesses hurting your kid's se... 7 min Holy Guacamole 21
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 7 min wichita-rick 192,892
One Word (Jan '09) 8 min andet1987 16,305
Word Association (Mar '10) 9 min Mega Monster 20,412
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) 15 min streetglidehoney 7,257
2words into 2new words (May '12) 17 min Sharlene45 2,274
True False Game (Jun '11) 1 hr andet1987 12,413