Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2014

Good morning Denny ... Happy Monday ... How 'bout Peyton and his Broncos ... took down the Brady Bunch and Belichick none too happy .... I was outside re-potting some plants Brenda gave me and forgot totally the game ... got in on the 4th quarter and awesome ending ... I watched the highlights though and what a sweet game Peyton portrayed in awesomeness thanks to the help of his team mates ...

Have a super day to you and all here at Denny's Place ... FC <3 ...

“Plays well with others.”

Level 8

Since: Jun 07

LIVING WELL*THE BEST REVENGE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2014

Judged:

Great vacation on board the NCL Jewel....Super VIP status.
harleyhoney

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2014

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, HH ... good to see you ... Live to Ride ... Ride to Live ... Have a good week ... FC ...
LOL...I will, you too. Send me some warm weather...okay?

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Mystical and Magical

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Flower-Child wrote:
Good morning Denny ... Happy Monday ... How 'bout Peyton and his Broncos ... took down the Brady Bunch and Belichick none too happy .... I was outside re-potting some plants Brenda gave me and forgot totally the game ... got in on the 4th quarter and awesome ending ... I watched the highlights though and what a sweet game Peyton portrayed in awesomeness thanks to the help of his team mates ...
Have a super day to you and all here at Denny's Place ... FC <3 ...
Good morning Flower. It is back to work day for most people. I am looking forward to the super bowl for some reason:) I watch the boys and the saints but that is about the end of my interest :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Flower. It is back to work day for most people. I am looking forward to the super bowl for some reason:) I watch the boys and the saints but that is about the end of my interest :)
Good morning, Denny ... I like Peyton Manning ... he's got charm, character and charisma and he's a darn tootin' good QB ... so GO DENVER ... except I never really cared for the Broncos especially when Chris Shanahan was there cuz they were really good back then,*wink*... Have a good day! DX <3 ...

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Mystical and Magical

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

You do love your sports. I follow the cowboys and will watch N>O> My wife is the football fan :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Mystical and Magical

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Good morning everyone. I hope you are all safe and warm today. It is turning cold today and we may gt a snow. Don't worry the bar is war and there is a fire in the fireplace so come on in : )

“Don't worry about me, I"m fine”

Level 5

Since: Aug 13

middle of nowhere

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Good morning everyone. I hope you are all safe and warm today. It is turning cold today and we may gt a snow. Don't worry the bar is war and there is a fire in the fireplace so come on in :)
(runs over to fireplace ~~tears off shoes and socks~~~starts warming toes by fire) Thanks Denny, just what I needed!! Now if I just had a Nice Captain diet so I could sail away.....

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Good morning everyone. I hope you are all safe and warm today. It is turning cold today and we may gt a snow. Don't worry the bar is war and there is a fire in the fireplace so come on in :)
Good morning, Denny ... I see the truck is full of a couple of cords of wood, Cool! We're going to need it ... Brought some chili, sweet cornbread to heat over the fire in the iron cast iron skillet if need be ... Have a pleasant day! FC <3 ...

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

YO Denny..

Thanks for joining ALL the Offbeat Bars and Grills as a Promotion for Newbies and all us Old Timers.. to See WHAT'S HAPPENING at YOUR establishments!!!

YO ROCKERS!!

THURSDAY..here at Denny's Place .

TOASTED TUNA MELTS w/Tomato Slices, Fries and DIILL PICKLE!!
FREAKIN' FAR-OUT!!

Yep, Will take the SPECIAL and a Rum and Coke Also..thanks Denny!!

;)

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Denny..Just Mentioned Your Special of the Day..on a few Threads..

HAVE FUN!!

;)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Mystical and Magical

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Nobody 2 Special wrote:
<quoted text>
(runs over to fireplace ~~tears off shoes and socks~~~starts warming toes by fire) Thanks Denny, just what I needed!! Now if I just had a Nice Captain diet so I could sail away.....
Throw a couple of logs on the fire. Flower has plenty :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Mystical and Magical

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning, Denny ... I see the truck is full of a couple of cords of wood, Cool! We're going to need it ... Brought some chili, sweet cornbread to heat over the fire in the iron cast iron skillet if need be ... Have a pleasant day! FC <3 ...
Love me some sweet cornbread :) Wife doesn't like it sweet so I seldom get it :( Bummer

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Mystical and Magical

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Good morning all my friends. Just getting together a brunch menu. How about some venison and shrimp. A nice surf and turf for your weekend pleasure. We need to have a great super bowl party in the bar. CC do you have any ideas? Need some help here for a big bash.

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Judged:

hay sweetie.......

putting together a long email ....... with some pics of the places i've stayed in over the last few days.......

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Judged:

Good morning naughty ladies and of course our host, Mr. Denny!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Throw a couple of logs on the fire. Flower has plenty :)
Denny, it's 80 degrees out and the sun is burning the back of my tee ... I'm out re-potting some plants I got at Home Depot yesterday ... Not to worry, it'll be in the 40's tomorrow ... Texas weather, gotta love it ... I'm so happy you got your lovely wife out yesterday ... Thanks so much for that ... Makes me happy! Hearts, FC <3 ...

9867 ... straight to the heart

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Good morning all my friends. Just getting together a brunch menu. How about some venison and shrimp. A nice surf and turf for your weekend pleasure. We need to have a great super bowl party in the bar. CC do you have any ideas? Need some help here for a big bash.
Shrimp and grits for brunch like they do up in Maine ... love it!... go for it, Denny! <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Love me some sweet cornbread :) Wife doesn't like it sweet so I seldom get it :( Bummer
1/4 cup sugar in the mix makes it sweet ... I like it that way, too!... I'll share with you! lol

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Glendale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

stacked and proud wrote:
hay sweetie.......
putting together a long email ....... with some pics of the places i've stayed in over the last few days.......
Hi dear Stacked!
FWD it to me too if you care to--at least the parts about the places you've been to visit. Miss you!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 16,721 - 16,740 of16,911
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••