How about a iced coffee?

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#18394 Jan 15, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
Is this a place for relaxation or BS?
A little bit of both. Depends on what you are good at :)

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#18395 Jan 15, 2014
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>Howdy handsome.
How about a iced coffee?
s/b - an

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18396 Jan 16, 2014
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>s/b - an
Good morning good lookin. What can I get you from the bar. Hop up on a bar stool and tell me what is going on in your world Darlin:)
Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#18397 Jan 16, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
Is this a place for relaxation or BS?
Thanks for clearing that up!
Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#18398 Jan 16, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>A little bit of both. Depends on what you are good at :)
Replied to the wrong post.....Thanks for clearing that up! To nosey where I'm at, sorry!

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#18399 Jan 16, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning good lookin. What can I get you from the bar. Hop up on a bar stool and tell me what is going on in your world Darlin:)
Well according to an OLD man troll on another forum, I need a stepladder to get up there, and a hoist to lift me. Hehe, little does he know. Virgin cranberry daquiri, please, extra tall.

Well, where to begin...

it was a dark and stormy night...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18400 Jan 17, 2014
Hello Denny! Has this been a beautiful week or what? About 60 now and winds about 5 out of the NE ... very nice ... Cold snap on Tuesday, highs in the 50's ...

Should otherwise be a very pleasant weekend ... Any plans?

Hello everyone! TGIF! Enjoy ...

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18401 Jan 18, 2014
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>Well according to an OLD man troll on another forum, I need a stepladder to get up there, and a hoist to lift me. Hehe, little does he know. Virgin cranberry daquiri, please, extra tall.
Well, where to begin...
it was a dark and stormy night...
Darlin there are no virgins in this bar. I have wondered about the muslims 72 virgins? I want a girl who knows what she is doing ; )

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18402 Jan 18, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
Hello Denny! Has this been a beautiful week or what? About 60 now and winds about 5 out of the NE ... very nice ... Cold snap on Tuesday, highs in the 50's ...
Should otherwise be a very pleasant weekend ... Any plans?
Hello everyone! TGIF! Enjoy ...
I am loving it. It will be 70 tomorrow :)

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#18403 Jan 18, 2014
OMG!! WHERE THE FREAK is EVERYONE???

OH Yeah..It's Saturday Mooooorning!!

Sleepy Heads!!

Hey. Denny ...looking Handsome!!

Think I will just Help myself to the Breakfast Bar and see WHAT goodies You are Offering!!!

And a Screwdriver Sounds YUMMY also..!!!
harleyhoney

Sherwood Park, Canada

#18404 Jan 18, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Darlin there are no virgins in this bar. I have wondered about the muslims 72 virgins? I want a girl who knows what she is doing ; )
My BF says, you can have your young girls, virgins etc, he will take an older woman in high heels whose ass forgot to age...lol!
We are having some unusually nice weather these days too, plus 10C here today, and snow is melting....may be bike season earlier than we think...(we hope...lol).
6 more weeks and we will be in the beautiful town of Cabarete soaking in the sun, riding, dancing etc. I will be showing off my tattoo haha.

Hello FC, Persophone, and everyone else here at Denny's. Have a great weekend.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18405 Jan 18, 2014
Colorado Chick wrote:
OMG!! WHERE THE FREAK is EVERYONE???
OH Yeah..It's Saturday Mooooorning!!
Sleepy Heads!!
Hey. Denny ...looking Handsome!!
Think I will just Help myself to the Breakfast Bar and see WHAT goodies You are Offering!!!
And a Screwdriver Sounds YUMMY also..!!!
The devil take the hindmost. If they can get up for a great breakfast and a screwdriver it is there loss. Just more for you and me Darlin ; )

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18406 Jan 18, 2014
harleyhoney wrote:
<quoted text>
My BF says, you can have your young girls, virgins etc, he will take an older woman in high heels whose ass forgot to age...lol!
We are having some unusually nice weather these days too, plus 10C here today, and snow is melting....may be bike season earlier than we think...(we hope...lol).
6 more weeks and we will be in the beautiful town of Cabarete soaking in the sun, riding, dancing etc. I will be showing off my tattoo haha.
Hey good lookin. How are you this fine morning? Have you ever been to Sturgis for the Bike rally? Looks like fun unchained :)
harleyhoney

Sherwood Park, Canada

#18407 Jan 19, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Hey good lookin. How are you this fine morning? Have you ever been to Sturgis for the Bike rally? Looks like fun unchained :)
Well it is something unchained alright...lol! No we are not into the big crowds. But we did go to Sturgis two years ago, a week before bike week, it was fun then, not too many people. Seen lots of bikes coming in when we left though. We stayed in Rapid City for a week, and biked out to places like Mt. Rushmore, Crazy Horse, Wall, Hill City,, loved that place.

Got a big trip planned for ths year again,,,taking the motorhome and trailer with Harley.
Got a big trip planned in 43 days. Ya'll have a great Sunday.

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#18408 Jan 19, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Darlin there are no virgins in this bar. I have wondered about the muslims 72 virgins? I want a girl who knows what she is doing ; )
:)
I don't drink, and I won't pretend I do... and I can promise you I am no virgin.
:)

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#18409 Jan 19, 2014
harleyhoney wrote:
<quoted text>
howdy

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18410 Jan 19, 2014
harleyhoney wrote:
<quoted text>
Well it is something unchained alright...lol! No we are not into the big crowds. But we did go to Sturgis two years ago, a week before bike week, it was fun then, not too many people. Seen lots of bikes coming in when we left though. We stayed in Rapid City for a week, and biked out to places like Mt. Rushmore, Crazy Horse, Wall, Hill City,, loved that place.
Got a big trip planned for ths year again,,,taking the motorhome and trailer with Harley.
Got a big trip planned in 43 days. Ya'll have a great Sunday.
Time just drags by when you are ready for vacation :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
conversation using song lyrics (Aug '13) 2 min SweLL GirL 2,314
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 10 min wichita-rick 190,982
Answer a question with a question (Apr '15) 17 min SweLL GirL 2,393
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 23 min SweLL GirL 12,730
True False Game (Jun '11) 27 min SweLL GirL 12,188
2words into 2new words (May '12) 30 min Mel 1,739
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 31 min KNIGHT DeVINE 5,859
Poll Adrian Devine is the king of Topix ! (Jun '11) 1 hr A Poem 166
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 1 hr A Light 7,073
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 4 hr honeymylove 32,177