“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18337 Jan 7, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Flower. What can I get you from the bar? Put a nickle in the juke box and play something good. Cold this morning but not as bad as yesterday. I need to find a place to hunt hogs. I love hunting and hope my age will let me continue for many more years
Good morning, Denny ... I hope you have very many more years of hunting ... you have such life in you to warrant that and much more ... Good day ...

>>waves to Denny's friends<<
not deer

Kansas City, MO

#18338 Jan 7, 2014
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, they do need to be controlled when the choice is overpopulation.
spoken like a true teabagger. we know what you truly meant.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#18339 Jan 7, 2014
-Persephone- wrote:
LOL!!! Love it! I had an encounter with two nasty little possums. <quoted text>
I live on a lake and we have dog doors. Sometimes Raccoons come in and eat the dog food. One knight our little poodle woke us up in the middle of the night barking and screaming. I turn on the light and there is a baby raccoon on her head. The two big bird dogs are just watching the battle. I got a robe and put on the baby and released her in the back yard. We went back to sleep and were awoken about an hour later with noise in the room. I turned on the light and the two bird dogs were watching the little poodle. She had a stuffed town and it was like she was retelling them the story of how she kicked the raccoon's ass :)

Level 6

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#18340 Jan 7, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>I live on a lake and we have dog doors. Sometimes Raccoons come in and eat the dog food. One night our little poodle woke us up in the middle of the night barking and screaming. I turn on the light and there is a baby raccoon on her head. The two big bird dogs are just watching the battle. I got a robe and put it on the baby and released her in the back yard. We went back to sleep and were awoken about an hour later with noise in the room. I turned on the light and the two bird dogs were watching the little poodle. She had a stuffed toy and it was like she was retelling them the story of how she kicked the raccoon's ass :)
LOL

When we used to set out dog food and water for the racoons to eat on our patio in Grapevine.
Once in a while I'd put out some saltine
crackers or sugar cubes.
So funny watching them wash and
then fish in the bowl for the
disappearing treats.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18341 Jan 7, 2014
TenderTink wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
When we used to set out dog food and water for the racoons to eat on our patio in Grapevine.
Once in a while I'd put out some saltine
crackers or sugar cubes.
So funny watching them wash and
then fish in the bowl for the
disappearing treats.
They are fun to watch when you have 6 of them around a bowl of dog food :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18342 Jan 8, 2014
Good morning friends. The bar is warm inside so come on in and belly up to the bar : )

“Don't worry about me, I"m fine”

Level 5

Since: Aug 13

middle of nowhere

#18343 Jan 8, 2014
Good Morning Denny, I will have a coffee drink please. And do you have that grill up and running this morning? Sunshine hash browns please if you would!!!

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#18344 Jan 8, 2014
LOL!
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I dunno ... "welcome to my effed up family," lol.
My boss said I could wear sun glasses like Heisenberg from Breaking bad, since I already have the other aspects of his look down.
He said we could even write in our assistants ex son in law, who was a druggie, alcoholic, womanizer (he was even banging the baby sitter and doing drugs with her ... you can't make this shyte up!!)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18345 Jan 8, 2014
Nobody 2 Special wrote:
Good Morning Denny, I will have a coffee drink please. And do you have that grill up and running this morning? Sunshine hash browns please if you would!!!
Got some armadillo to go with those hashbrowns if you would like :)

“Plays well with others.”

Level 8

Since: Jun 07

LIVING WELL*THE BEST REVENGE

#18346 Jan 8, 2014
Really brutal here the past few days and nights....chilly...

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#18347 Jan 8, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>I live on a lake and we have dog doors. Sometimes Raccoons come in and eat the dog food. One knight our little poodle woke us up in the middle of the night barking and screaming. I turn on the light and there is a baby raccoon on her head. The two big bird dogs are just watching the battle. I got a robe and put on the baby and released her in the back yard. We went back to sleep and were awoken about an hour later with noise in the room. I turned on the light and the two bird dogs were watching the little poodle. She had a stuffed town and it was like she was retelling them the story of how she kicked the raccoon's ass :)
what a great story! lol

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#18348 Jan 8, 2014
Denny..How about a ROUND for the GANG'S..ALL HERE..GROUP!!

And..I brought my PIGGY BANK..

GOT A HAMMER???

Since: Feb 13

Step Into My Realm

#18349 Jan 8, 2014
Hey Denny! Happy New Year to you and everyone here! Loved the poodle/raccoon story :)

Since: Feb 13

Step Into My Realm

#18350 Jan 8, 2014
Colorado Chick wrote:
GOT A HAMMER???
Thanks CC-----just happened to have a hammer on me. Here ya go!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18351 Jan 9, 2014
Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
Really brutal here the past few days and nights....chilly...
Sel you don't know what cold is. I saw a news guy in Chicago throw a cup of hot coffee in the air and it came down as snow. Now that is cold ; )

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18352 Jan 9, 2014
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text> what a great story! lol
Living by the lake I deal with critters. I came home and walked in the bedroom and there was a big snake in the middle of the floor. I went to the garage to get a bat to kill the snake. When I got back the snake was gone. I started my search. I looked under the bed and there it was. I started beating it and pulled it out. I had beaten to death a pair of pantyhose

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18353 Jan 9, 2014
Colorado Chick wrote:
GOT A HAMMER???
Darlin if you have a hammer the world looks like a nail :) Let bust that sucker open and start pouring:) Crank up the music and start the party

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18354 Jan 9, 2014
Fairy Verte wrote:
Hey Denny! Happy New Year to you and everyone here! Loved the poodle/raccoon story :)
Glad you liked the story. I now have two big standar poodles and a small poodle. They are so much fun. The big dogs rough house and keep me entertained. The small poodle is the pack leader and runs the house. The little 5 pound poodle attacks the 100 pound standard like she is going to eat him up :) He just grins and puts up with it :)

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#18355 Jan 9, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Living by the lake I deal with critters. I came home and walked in the bedroom and there was a big snake in the middle of the floor. I went to the garage to get a bat to kill the snake. When I got back the snake was gone. I started my search. I looked under the bed and there it was. I started beating it and pulled it out. I had beaten to death a pair of pantyhose
Priceless! Did you get pics? LOL.

I've got some work stories about wildlife. lol

Not people, but actual wildlife.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18356 Jan 9, 2014
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>Priceless! Did you get pics? LOL.
I've got some work stories about wildlife. lol
Not people, but actual wildlife.
Every once in a while I see something in the woods that just takes my breath away. Once up on the Red River I saw lots of smoke coming from a big cedar tree. I went to investigate and it was pollen from the tree. Another time I was hunting on a very cloudy day and I saw a bright circle of sunshine around a tree. It was impossible and looked like a religios experience. I walk up to the tree and found it was bright yellow leaves shed from a persimmon tree . Nature is amazing if you slow down and notice the beauty

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 min The Gray Boxer 155,147
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 6 min Enzo49 7,621
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 6 min dirtclod 141,669
Favorite Oldies Songs (Jun '10) 11 min J ValJean 18,705
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 12 min Shaddup 38,403
Let's Play Songs Titled with Two Words ... 19 min J ValJean 449
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 19 min Suezanne 28,479
"man" words 24 min modhippie1 157
More from around the web