Denny Crain's Place

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#18188 Dec 12, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
Good morning Denny and friends where everyone knows your name ... Glad to see everyone in the Christmas spirit ... Have a lovely day ... FC <3 ...
Good morning Flower and all my friends. Going Pheasant hunting in the morning or was that peasant hunting? I forget

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#18189 Dec 12, 2013
Good morning!

Level 8

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#18190 Dec 13, 2013
Thank you my friends for your love from afar! We had a beautiful sendoff for Mama. The party was divine. True Southern style and grace as she would have liked.

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#18191 Dec 14, 2013
Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
Thank you my friends for your love from afar! We had a beautiful sendoff for Mama. The party was divine. True Southern style and grace as she would have liked.
i am so pleased that it all went well..... i know it's very hard to loose a parent, but for me christmas time made it worse, i was trying so hard not to taint christmas time with death for the sake of my boys, so they were not allowed to go to the funeral..... and i wanted everything to be as normal as possible...... so i sent them to school.....

kisses for you...... and merry christmas......

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#18192 Dec 14, 2013
good evening 'C' i hope your weekend is going great......

i have been into the city to shop for new shoes for the boys for christmas...... it was manic...... i was glad to get home and thankful that i have done most of my shopping online..... cos if i had to do that every week, father christmas wouldn't be coming...... lol

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#18193 Dec 14, 2013
Denny..Any PARTIES going on here?? Seems Slower than usual..Christmas Shopping No Doubt..

Well..More for me..Just leave the bottle of Ketchup for my fries and burger..and a Mike's Lemonade..;)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18194 Dec 16, 2013
stacked and proud wrote:
good evening 'C' i hope your weekend is going great......
i have been into the city to shop for new shoes for the boys for christmas...... it was manic...... i was glad to get home and thankful that i have done most of my shopping online..... cos if i had to do that every week, father christmas wouldn't be coming...... lol
Good morning. My pheasant hunting trip was a bust but it was a lot of fun just being with my friends. It is a 7 hour drive. On the way back we saw a hog just walking down the side of the highway like he owned the road :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18195 Dec 17, 2013
Drop a quarter in the jukebox and get the old place rockin. Just got in a load of whiskey so we better drink it up before it spoils

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#18196 Dec 17, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Drop a quarter in the jukebox and get the old place rockin. Just got in a load of whiskey so we better drink it up before it spoils
Awesome Denny! I have a rare evening that I'm able to post! First, just let me tell you how much I value you as a friend and wish you the merriest Christmas! You've always been a perfect gentleman to me and I appreciate that!

Now, about that jukebox, I think it's only fitting to honor Ray Price, may he rest in peace!

For the Good Times

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18197 Dec 18, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
Awesome Denny! I have a rare evening that I'm able to post! First, just let me tell you how much I value you as a friend and wish you the merriest Christmas! You've always been a perfect gentleman to me and I appreciate that!
Now, about that jukebox, I think it's only fitting to honor Ray Price, may he rest in peace!
For the Good Times
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =phLlo_t-z-UXX
I saw Ray Price in Vegas, Man he stole the show. There is the story of them not letting him drive during his drinking days. He rode his lawn mower into town ; )

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#18198 Dec 18, 2013
dRIVING BY...MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Level 8

Location hidden

#18199 Dec 18, 2013
Back in JAX!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18200 Dec 19, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
dRIVING BY...MERRY CHRISTMAS!
And a wonderful Christmas to you too ; )

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18201 Dec 19, 2013
Back in JAX!
Good morning Sel. Have a great day Darlin

Level 8

Location hidden

#18202 Dec 19, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text> Good morning Sel. Have a great day Darlin
Thanks. Did you get the email I sent you about my Mama?

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18203 Dec 19, 2013
<quoted text>Thanks. Did you get the email I sent you about my Mama?
Yes I did Sel and thanks for sending it. Have a great weekend my friend

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#18204 Dec 19, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text> And a wonderful Christmas to you too ; )
It's been an awesome week of Christmas parties and fun! Happy Holidays to you!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18206 Dec 20, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>It's been an awesome week of Christmas parties and fun! Happy Holidays to you!
Time to get your party on girl :) Enjoy the season. The year is about over

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18207 Dec 20, 2013
<quoted text>Thanks. Did you get the email I sent you about my Mama?
Sel let me tell you about a Christmas gift a friend gave me. It was a small box full of cotton balls and a poem.
Santa knows if you have been naughty or nice. You have been so naughty here is the scoop.
All you get is snowman poop :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18208 Dec 24, 2013
<quoted text>Been There, Done That, Spare Change, Nickels and Dimes...any of those sound familiar....I think I have it right. And good old Fenris. AHHHH....those were the days.
Sel I found this from long ago. Have a wonderful Christmas. The bar will be open all night and there will be lots of Christmas cheer

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A to Z songs by title or group! 2 min Camilla 1,031
Word Association (Mar '10) 5 min wichita-rick 21,865
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 9 min Scot 211,801
Last two letters into two new words... (Jun '15) 15 min wichita-rick 6,534
News Swedish politician: officials should have sex i... 28 min wichita-rick 10
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 30 min wichita-rick 23,143
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) (Dec '14) 1 hr wichita-rick 5,046
News Thousands of demonstrators protest Trump in Atl... 2 hr Lawrence Wolf 1,710
What Turns You Off? 5 hr Charlie 450
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 6 hr seven twelves 71,577
More from around the web