Denny Crain's Place

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#18134 Dec 1, 2013
SET THE BAR UP Denny...DRINKS are on me!!!

HELL YEAH!!
PAYDAY!!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#18135 Dec 2, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
Beep beep! Bye
You must be in a great hurry. Now that the holidays are over come here and sit by me and have a coffee and tell me all about your holiday :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18136 Dec 2, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
SET THE BAR UP Denny...DRINKS are on me!!!
HELL YEAH!!
PAYDAY!!
Pull out you poke and I will start pouring. At last a rich good lookin woman in the place ;)

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#18137 Dec 2, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>You must be in a great hurry. Now that the holidays are over come here and sit by me and have a coffee and tell me all about your holiday :)
Haha.... the holidays are over yet for me...
I'm going back to sleep. Unless you want to bring that coffee into the sleeping bag... I think there's room in here.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18138 Dec 2, 2013
Good morning Denny and pals ... Happy Monday ... good wishes for all ... FC <3 ...

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#18139 Dec 2, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm going back to sleep. Unless you want to bring that coffee into the sleeping bag... I think there's room in here.
Are not over....

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18140 Dec 3, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>
Best offer I have had all day Darlin. Want to spoon :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18141 Dec 3, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
Good morning Denny and pals ... Happy Monday ... good wishes for all ... FC <3 ...
Hi Flower. Get your tan today and dig out the woolies cause it is going to snow this weekend :)

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#18142 Dec 3, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Best offer I have had all day Darlin. Want to spoon :)
:)
Purrrr

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18143 Dec 3, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>
Purrrr
What a sweet sound :)

Level 8

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#18144 Dec 3, 2013
Back from Mexico. Sadly while I was away, my mother was diagnosed with the bad kind of lung cancer. Treatable, but not curable. Sister is with her and I will go on Sunday. Pray for Joyce.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18145 Dec 4, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Heya Denny ... it came and went ... supposed to get down to 27 tonight ... I don't recall it being this cold this early before winter even hit since about 1985 ... but I could tell but the way Jax's coat was so full that something was up in the weather pattern and that it would be colder than normal since our normal winter doesn't hit til January ... oh, well ... just deal with it ... it's the wind that's making it cold and a few days of precipitation ... no biggy ... we're still 40 feet below normal lake level so I say bring on the rain ...
Hope your next outing you get that big bad buck you're scouting for ... Hello to the wife and Happy Thanksgiving! FC <3 ...
I am going Pheasant hunting next Friday in Dumas. I looked up the 10 day weather and saw it was going to be 8 degrees. Finally I realise that was this Friday and not the next :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18146 Dec 4, 2013
Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
Back from Mexico. Sadly while I was away, my mother was diagnosed with the bad kind of lung cancer. Treatable, but not curable. Sister is with her and I will go on Sunday. Pray for Joyce.
Sweet Sel I am so sorry to hear that.I will pray for her and you

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#18147 Dec 4, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>What a sweet sound :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18148 Dec 4, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>:)
And a smile too. What more could a guy want?

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18149 Dec 4, 2013
wELL = Hello Denny ... cap locks, grrrr ...
Hi Denny and friends ... just came by to see if everyone made it through the Thanksgiving holiday and weekend ... I was so tired by Saturday night I slept til 3PM on Saturday afternoon and missed church and the craft and bake sale afterword ... We worked 8 Mondays in a row to make the crafts and I missed it ... wow, you know I was tired ... Oh, well ... what we didn't sell last Sunday we'll have a "sell off" this coming Sunday ... maybe the prices will be reduced and if not we'll be a step ahead next year, yeah! Okay, seems everyone is accounted for and seem in good spirits so I'll leave you to a nice afternoon ... Have fun! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18150 Dec 4, 2013
I meant slept til 3pm Sunday afternoon! gee

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#18151 Dec 4, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>And a smile too. What more could a guy want?
More? lol

Level 8

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#18152 Dec 4, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Sweet Sel I am so sorry to hear that.I will pray for her and you
Thanks DT. Going to be a tuff rough row to hoe.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18153 Dec 5, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
wELL = Hello Denny ... cap locks, grrrr ...
Hi Denny and friends ... just came by to see if everyone made it through the Thanksgiving holiday and weekend ... I was so tired by Saturday night I slept til 3PM on Saturday afternoon and missed church and the craft and bake sale afterword ... We worked 8 Mondays in a row to make the crafts and I missed it ... wow, you know I was tired ... Oh, well ... what we didn't sell last Sunday we'll have a "sell off" this coming Sunday ... maybe the prices will be reduced and if not we'll be a step ahead next year, yeah! Okay, seems everyone is accounted for and seem in good spirits so I'll leave you to a nice afternoon ... Have fun! FC <3 ...
Good morning. Sleep is the healer so you must have needed it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 4 min Parden Pard 1,880
News Florida man fired up after being told to keep B... 7 min Parden Pard 3
Dedicate a song (Jul '08) 8 min middleman1 16,008
last word/first word. (Apr '12) 12 min Trunketeer 6,032
OFFBEAT.keepAword.DropAword.2011edition (Oct '11) 13 min Trunketeer 19,132
Word Association (Mar '10) 13 min wichita-rick 17,614
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 16 min KNIGHT DeVINE 29,502
News How a Guy Got Banned From All Starbucks 17 min Spotted Girl 17
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 28 min CJ Rocker 167,024
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 hr Mega Monster 42,070
More from around the web