Denny Crain's Place

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#18127 Nov 25, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>lol
We had these "ladies" on film putting words to it. It was funny.
Good morning. I hope you had a great weekend. We were expecting an inch of ice on the roads but it missed us. I hope all my friends have a safe wonderful Thanksgiving :)

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#18128 Nov 25, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning. I hope you had a great weekend. We were expecting an inch of ice on the roads but it missed us. I hope all my friends have a safe wonderful Thanksgiving :)
Not as fun as I would have liked but vacation/Tday is a day away!

Happy Thanksgiving.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18129 Nov 26, 2013
Good morning ALL my friends. I went hunting again this cold morning. I got so cold sitting in that tree I got the shakes. All I saw was a big coyote out lookin for breakfast :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18130 Nov 27, 2013
Busy day in the kitchen as we get ready for the big day. The bar will be open all day if you want to rush in and get a whiskey pick me up for health reason : )

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18131 Nov 27, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Hey sweet Flower. Looks like we have a cold front coming in soon :)
Heya Denny ... it came and went ... supposed to get down to 27 tonight ... I don't recall it being this cold this early before winter even hit since about 1985 ... but I could tell but the way Jax's coat was so full that something was up in the weather pattern and that it would be colder than normal since our normal winter doesn't hit til January ... oh, well ... just deal with it ... it's the wind that's making it cold and a few days of precipitation ... no biggy ... we're still 40 feet below normal lake level so I say bring on the rain ...

Hope your next outing you get that big bad buck you're scouting for ... Hello to the wife and Happy Thanksgiving! FC <3 ...

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#18132 Nov 27, 2013
Beep beep! Bye

Level 8

Since: Apr 12

Willcox, AZ

#18133 Dec 1, 2013
Waving back at ya!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#18134 Dec 1, 2013
SET THE BAR UP Denny...DRINKS are on me!!!

HELL YEAH!!
PAYDAY!!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18135 Dec 2, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
Beep beep! Bye
You must be in a great hurry. Now that the holidays are over come here and sit by me and have a coffee and tell me all about your holiday :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18136 Dec 2, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
SET THE BAR UP Denny...DRINKS are on me!!!
HELL YEAH!!
PAYDAY!!
Pull out you poke and I will start pouring. At last a rich good lookin woman in the place ;)

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#18137 Dec 2, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>You must be in a great hurry. Now that the holidays are over come here and sit by me and have a coffee and tell me all about your holiday :)
Haha.... the holidays are over yet for me...
I'm going back to sleep. Unless you want to bring that coffee into the sleeping bag... I think there's room in here.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18138 Dec 2, 2013
Good morning Denny and pals ... Happy Monday ... good wishes for all ... FC <3 ...

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#18139 Dec 2, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm going back to sleep. Unless you want to bring that coffee into the sleeping bag... I think there's room in here.
Are not over....

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18140 Dec 3, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>
Best offer I have had all day Darlin. Want to spoon :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18141 Dec 3, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
Good morning Denny and pals ... Happy Monday ... good wishes for all ... FC <3 ...
Hi Flower. Get your tan today and dig out the woolies cause it is going to snow this weekend :)

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#18142 Dec 3, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Best offer I have had all day Darlin. Want to spoon :)
:)
Purrrr

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18143 Dec 3, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>
:)
Purrrr
What a sweet sound :)

Level 8

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#18144 Dec 3, 2013
Back from Mexico. Sadly while I was away, my mother was diagnosed with the bad kind of lung cancer. Treatable, but not curable. Sister is with her and I will go on Sunday. Pray for Joyce.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18145 Dec 4, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Heya Denny ... it came and went ... supposed to get down to 27 tonight ... I don't recall it being this cold this early before winter even hit since about 1985 ... but I could tell but the way Jax's coat was so full that something was up in the weather pattern and that it would be colder than normal since our normal winter doesn't hit til January ... oh, well ... just deal with it ... it's the wind that's making it cold and a few days of precipitation ... no biggy ... we're still 40 feet below normal lake level so I say bring on the rain ...
Hope your next outing you get that big bad buck you're scouting for ... Hello to the wife and Happy Thanksgiving! FC <3 ...
I am going Pheasant hunting next Friday in Dumas. I looked up the 10 day weather and saw it was going to be 8 degrees. Finally I realise that was this Friday and not the next :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18146 Dec 4, 2013
Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
Back from Mexico. Sadly while I was away, my mother was diagnosed with the bad kind of lung cancer. Treatable, but not curable. Sister is with her and I will go on Sunday. Pray for Joyce.
Sweet Sel I am so sorry to hear that.I will pray for her and you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump's bizarre claim that the Clinton email co... 6 min freedom2016 951
tell me one word to describe yourself (Jun '09) 7 min Dman 16,530
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 7 min Dman 10,563
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 16 min Felicity 206,772
All Christmas Carols/Songs and Quotes.. 17 min Democratic Attack 25
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 18 min In Pizza We Crust 67,001
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 27 min Camilla 11,128
News Church fined $12,000 for helping homeless new 1 hr Lawrence Wolf 23
More from around the web