Denny Crain's Place

AIias - Trish
Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#18104 Nov 19, 2013
Hello Denny Crain !

Member me??? Haha

Wanted to wish you and yours a very happy holiday season and hope you are all well.

:)

Ahhh, heck ... while I'm here I may as well get me a shot of Bailey's to cool down this coffee.
;~)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#18105 Nov 19, 2013
AIias - Trish wrote:
Hello Denny Crain !
Member me??? Haha
Wanted to wish you and yours a very happy holiday season and hope you are all well.
:)
Ahhh, heck ... while I'm here I may as well get me a shot of Bailey's to cool down this coffee.
;~)
Hello Darlin. Nice to see you again. That Bailey's sure improves my coffee. I will have one with you :)

AIias - Trish
Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#18106 Nov 19, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Hello Darlin. Nice to see you again. That Bailey's sure improves my coffee. I will have one with you :)
Thank You,

I can't stay, but I'll lQQk forward to speaking again.

I'd like to say Hello to all the rest of you lovely people as well.
Happy Holidays - Thanksgiving and ... I'll not rush in the next one. Haha

Peace and Out 4 now
;~)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18107 Nov 19, 2013
Good morning Denny, Trish and all who enter Denny's place ... Wishing all a Happy Tuesday ... Have a pleasant day! FC <3 ...

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#18108 Nov 19, 2013


Rap turkeys

Good morning to Denny and his friends

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#18109 Nov 19, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
Good morning Denny, Trish and all who enter Denny's place ... Wishing all a Happy Tuesday ... Have a pleasant day! FC <3 ...
I may go hunting on the Red in the morning. Rain coming in Thursday

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#18110 Nov 19, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =4fmRT53hhNUXX
Rap turkeys
Good morning to Denny and his friends
Good morning. How is California this fine day?

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#18111 Nov 19, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning. How is California this fine day?
Hello. Rainy, overcast, trees in full fall regalia.

Quiet weather. Love it!

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#18113 Nov 20, 2013
hay hun..... good evening.....

son much better, going back to school tomorrow.....

hope yer doin good darlin.....(said in my best Texan drawl ) lol

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#18114 Nov 20, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning. How is California this fine day?
Rainy! Finally. How are ya?
Melody_E

San Diego, CA

#18116 Nov 20, 2013
http://news.yahoo.com/melissa-bachman-big-gam...
Big game backlash: Protests against celebrity hunter Melissa Bachman mount
Oops the link didn't work. Here you go.

“Sing a song of 6 pence”

Level 7

Since: Jun 12

Pocket full of wry

#18117 Nov 21, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Good morning all my friends. This crazy weather. It was in the 80's yesterday.......... Who wants a Bloody Mary?
Hey there Denny, Flower, Persephone, Hippi, Stacked, and Hunni. Whats shaking? Denny, I popped in to share a vid my hubby found. It comes with a warning for the Bambi fan club ladies to not watch it please. It's an amazing double bow shot from a boys first hunt. http://youtu.be/K1 rQpqIbBsU (Friday Nov 15 | post #18092)
????

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18119 Nov 21, 2013
Good morning Denny and friends ... getting closer to the weekend ... Wishing all a beautiful day! FC <3 ...

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#18120 Nov 21, 2013
Good morning! This is where the deer are hiding. In plain sight in the middle of the neighborhood. LOL

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#18121 Nov 21, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>Hello. Rainy, overcast, trees in full fall regalia.
Quiet weather. Love it!
Our autum trees are fantastic. This is the best fall ever. I went hunting yesterday but didn't see anything but the forest was wonderful :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#18122 Nov 21, 2013
Melody_E wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/melissa- bachman-big-game-protest-16145 8798.html
Big game backlash: Protests against celebrity hunter Melissa Bachman mount
Oops the link didn't work. Here you go.
Hi Melody. I love San Diego. I used to live on Front street. Near Balboa park when I was in the Navy

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#18123 Nov 21, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
Good morning Denny and friends ... getting closer to the weekend ... Wishing all a beautiful day! FC <3 ...
Hey sweet Flower. Looks like we have a cold front coming in soon :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#18124 Nov 21, 2013
stacked and proud wrote:
hay hun..... good evening.....
son much better, going back to school tomorrow.....
hope yer doin good darlin.....(said in my best Texan drawl ) lol
Your drawl is getting so good. Now I need you to start drinking Iced tea. I know it will be difficult at first but you will get the hang of it. Oh don't forget you use more than 1 ice cube :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#18125 Nov 21, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
Good morning! This is where the deer are hiding. In plain sight in the middle of the neighborhood. LOL
It is like that in the Texas hill country. Bucks fighting in the front yard. Texas has more deer than any state

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#18126 Nov 22, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>It is like that in the Texas hill country. Bucks fighting in the front yard. Texas has more deer than any state
lol

We had these "ladies" on film putting words to it. It was funny.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 2 min Crazy Beautiful 7,923
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 7 min Crazy Beautiful 194,900
One Word (Jan '09) 19 min Knock off purse s... 16,673
Name an item game 20 min Knock off purse s... 4
News 911 Call: Sexual assault claimed after Hibachi ... 22 min Knock off purse s... 6
News Hidden Panties And Explosives: Army Releases Bi... 23 min Knock off purse s... 6
Word Association. (Nov '10) 23 min Bezeer 19,341
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 1 hr Calisportsgirl 18,575
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 hr The Sexless Archiver 58,306
A Baby Named Slack (Aug '11) 3 hr Sam 53
More from around the web