Denny Crain's Place
Roadrunner 8

AOL

#18061 Nov 9, 2013
Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
Sausage stuffed thick pork chop wrapped in bacon...on the grill right now. TRIPLE PORK TREAT!
I got yer pork treat for ya right here.

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#18062 Nov 9, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Perse .. I'm still over there <---- you know where to find me ... Hope you've been well ... Have a fun day ... it's Saturday ... FC <3 ...
Well you know how it is... I'll send you a message.

Level 2

Since: Apr 07

Key Largo

#18063 Nov 9, 2013
Roadrunner 8 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are glad Dip killed a deer.Good Morning dipwad.
Denny, As you know I confine myself to one thread' However, I see you have a stalker troll. In most cases it is best to ignore it, but you know I can't. For the people on your thread I send a copy of my news report on Roadrunner 7. I see there is now a Roadrunner 8. My research has found they are related. T give your friends some perspective I enclose my first report. Next report to follow.

News Flash: In an effort to get some background on the infamous Roadrunner 7, I had to get some info from my confidential informant. I had already determined that he was no literary genius by his post. However, imagine my surprise when I found his real name was Rocky "Bend Over" Callaghan!!! I checked with the police and found he was in jail for having sexual relations outside his species. When I interviewed him, all he would say was that Denny and Hippi "had an unnatural relation (he should talk). Digging further I interviewed Hippi and Denny: JT: What is your relation with each other? Hippi: We're friends. Denny: Just friends. JT: "Well I guess Roadrunner 7 would consider that an unnatural relation. I also know how he got the nickname "Bend Over."" I dearly love to write about trolls. JT Reporting (Wednesday Oct 16

New report to follow tomorrow.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18064 Nov 9, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you know how it is... I'll send you a message.
Okie dokie ... C'ya and have a good weekend :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18065 Nov 9, 2013
rut ro ... JT is here for our news flash ... pay attention, lol ... Hi JT ...

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#18066 Nov 9, 2013
Yo ROCKERS... Hey Denny..How about an Ale here..and a few quarters for the Jukebox???

Anyone seen stacked and Billy R. Lately??

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#18067 Nov 9, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Okie dokie ... C'ya and have a good weekend :)
I'll try to get you tomorrow.
Denny Crain

Lewisville, TX

#18069 Nov 10, 2013
jamie tuna wrote:
<quoted text>
Denny, As you know I confine myself to one thread' However, I see you have a stalker troll. In most cases it is best to ignore it, but you know I can't. For the people on your thread I send a copy of my news report on Roadrunner 7. I see there is now a Roadrunner 8. My research has found they are related. T give your friends some perspective I enclose my first report. Next report to follow.
News Flash: In an effort to get some background on the infamous Roadrunner 7, I had to get some info from my confidential informant. I had already determined that he was no literary genius by his post. However, imagine my surprise when I found his real name was Rocky "Bend Over" Callaghan!!! I checked with the police and found he was in jail for having sexual relations outside his species. When I interviewed him, all he would say was that Denny and Hippi "had an unnatural relation (he should talk). Digging further I interviewed Hippi and Denny: JT: What is your relation with each other? Hippi: We're friends. Denny: Just friends. JT: "Well I guess Roadrunner 7 would consider that an unnatural relation. I also know how he got the nickname "Bend Over."" I dearly love to write about trolls. JT Reporting (Wednesday Oct 16
New report to follow tomorrow.
ROFLMAO Excellence in reporting as usual :)
Denny Crain

Lewisville, TX

#18070 Nov 10, 2013
streetglidehunni wrote:
<quoted text>
Good to know!!
Good morning. I wonder what happened to my profile and picture??
Denny CrainsPlace

Lewisville, TX

#18071 Nov 10, 2013
Just to clear up the church bulletin or dyslectic lady out out. She meant hop in your soul not soap in your hole and it will be a taffy pull at Saint Peters and not a Peter pull at Saint Taffy's

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#18072 Nov 10, 2013
One more try :(

Level 2

Since: Apr 07

Key Largo

#18073 Nov 10, 2013
News Flash: In an effort to obtain the identity of Roadrunner 8, I again went to my confidential sources. I knew there was a relationship between RR7 and RR8. I thought it might be their age or IQ as they both are not literary geniuses. However, I found that RR8 is the brother of RR7. Believe it or not RR8's name is Rocky "bent over" Callaghan!!!
I guess they are introduced as "this is my brother Rocky and my other brother Rocky." "Bend over" and "bent over" have a strange relationship as you can well imagine.

JT Reporting

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18075 Nov 11, 2013
jamie tuna wrote:
News Flash: In an effort to obtain the identity of Roadrunner 8, I again went to my confidential sources. I knew there was a relationship between RR7 and RR8. I thought it might be their age or IQ as they both are not literary geniuses. However, I found that RR8 is the brother of RR7. Believe it or not RR8's name is Rocky "bent over" Callaghan!!!
I guess they are introduced as "this is my brother Rocky and my other brother Rocky." "Bend over" and "bent over" have a strange relationship as you can well imagine.
JT Reporting
Also known as been there and done that :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18076 Nov 11, 2013
streetglidehunni wrote:
<quoted text>
Your baaaaaack!
Good morning cool breeze :)

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#18077 Nov 11, 2013
To all our veterans here!
Thank you for your service!
I truly salute you!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18078 Nov 11, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
To all our veterans here!
Thank you for your service!
I truly salute you!
Uncle Sam gave me a free all expense paid tour of Vietnam :) What a deal !

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#18079 Nov 11, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Uncle Sam gave me a free all expense paid tour of Vietnam :) What a deal !
:)
Shheeesh.
I'm glad you're back though.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18080 Nov 12, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>
Shheeesh.
I'm glad you're back though.
I took Douglas MacArthur to heart when he said I shall Return :)

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#18081 Nov 12, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>I took Douglas MacArthur to heart when he said I shall Return :)

Thank goodness!

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#18082 Nov 12, 2013
evening sweetie......

son still sick.... i hate it when they are ill....... not good....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Taco Bell adding booze at 300 new locations 3 min Stupor Bell 1
Phrases that you don't hear very often (Nov '11) 23 min Princess Hey 739
News Trapped girl a symbol for Mexico's quake rescue... 25 min At Symbol 1
News 'Nasty' to have service dog in restaurant, cust... 27 min At Symbol 1
News Man steals cheeseburger, slaps victim at restau... 33 min At Symbol 2
Offbeat's Exclusive Level 9 Club,...RSVP (Mar '13) 50 min Princess Hey 164
News Strange bedfellows: Jimmy Carter defends Trump 1 hr INFIDEL 217
What's your tip for the day? (Jul '14) 1 hr david04 2,321
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 hr avon5735 223,298
True False Game (Jun '11) 3 hr avon5735 15,552