Denny Crain's Place

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#18040 Nov 4, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>She won't eat deer. She saw Babmi a time to many I guess. Nothing is better than backstrap :) YUM
Well she hasn't run away so... maybe she kinda likes you?
:)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#18041 Nov 4, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>
Well she hasn't run away so... maybe she kinda likes you?
She just married me to get even :)

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#18042 Nov 4, 2013
Hi Denny and folks! Congrats on the deer! My hubby is going sometime this month, I think. I hope he gets one. I went grocery shopping yesterday and the price of meat is outrageous! We usually go in on a side of beef, but haven't heard from the guy we get it from. Luckily, I still have a couple of pkgs of elk left. Elk backstrap tonight for supper!

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#18043 Nov 4, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>She just married me to get even :)
LOL!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18044 Nov 5, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
Hi Denny and folks! Congrats on the deer! My hubby is going sometime this month, I think. I hope he gets one. I went grocery shopping yesterday and the price of meat is outrageous! We usually go in on a side of beef, but haven't heard from the guy we get it from. Luckily, I still have a couple of pkgs of elk left. Elk backstrap tonight for supper!
Elk? What time do you want me over :)

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#18045 Nov 5, 2013
I bet Denny looks better in a buckskin then Bambi the deer does.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18046 Nov 5, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
I bet Denny looks better in a buckskin then Bambi the deer does.
It just doesn't fit me as tight as it does the deer :)

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#18047 Nov 5, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>It just doesn't fit me as tight as it does the deer :)
But I bet your antlers fine...

Level 8

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#18048 Nov 6, 2013
Sausage stuffed thick pork chop wrapped in bacon...on the grill right now. TRIPLE PORK TREAT!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18049 Nov 8, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>
But I bet your antlers fine...
Yes, real horny :)

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#18050 Nov 8, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, real horny :)
Oh my God!

Nothing better than a fit prong~

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18051 Nov 8, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>I got a nice 8 point buck opening morning at 9 am :) Backstrap for brunch at Denny"s
Good morning, Denny ... Nice ... Did you use your new bow or 30-30 or 30-06 with a fine scope? Quick tell me? I can look out the front bedroom window any morning and find buck, doe and babies all day long ... we keep feeding them bread and putting buckets of water for the poor deer ... Ppl keep moving in and they have no where to go ... You'd have a hey day out here ... Just remember, if you're driving and see one, slow down because there's either 2-3 in front of them or 2-3 behind them ... and you don't want to total your car out over a deer ... speaking from experience here ... alrighty then ... Congrats on your buck ... Now, have some venison tamales made and ship 'em on down, lol ...

Hello to the wife, pat on the pups heads and you, sir, enjoy your day! FC <3 ...

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#18052 Nov 8, 2013
Hello flower child! Long time no see!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18054 Nov 9, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my God!
Nothing better than a fit prong~
Fit in what :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18055 Nov 9, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Denny ... Nice ... Did you use your new bow or 30-30 or 30-06 with a fine scope? Quick tell me? I can look out the front bedroom window any morning and find buck, doe and babies all day long ... we keep feeding them bread and putting buckets of water for the poor deer ... Ppl keep moving in and they have no where to go ... You'd have a hey day out here ... Just remember, if you're driving and see one, slow down because there's either 2-3 in front of them or 2-3 behind them ... and you don't want to total your car out over a deer ... speaking from experience here ... alrighty then ... Congrats on your buck ... Now, have some venison tamales made and ship 'em on down, lol ...
Hello to the wife, pat on the pups heads and you, sir, enjoy your day! FC <3 ...
Used a scoped 12 gauge slug gun

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18056 Nov 9, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
Hello flower child! Long time no see!
Hey Perse .. I'm still over there <---- you know where to find me ... Hope you've been well ... Have a fun day ... it's Saturday ... FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18057 Nov 9, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Used a scoped 12 gauge slug gun
Interesting but glad you scored ... now, to field and dress ... fun fun fun, lol ...
Roadrunner 8

AOL

#18058 Nov 9, 2013
streetglidehunni wrote:
<quoted text>
Now That is funny!
It's actually not funny. Onto a different subject- your picture. Scary.
Roadrunner 8

AOL

#18059 Nov 9, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
I can hear the smooching from here. Still at it @@s kisser?
Roadrunner 8

AOL

#18060 Nov 9, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting but glad you scored ... now, to field and dress ... fun fun fun, lol ...
You are glad Dip killed a deer.Good Morning dipwad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How's your weather today? (Mar '12) 1 hr quilterqueen 6,686
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 1 hr quilterqueen 6,948
A six word game (Dec '08) 2 hr quilterqueen 21,248
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Oct '15) 2 hr quilterqueen 635
The last word in the sentence must rhyme with t... (Aug '15) 2 hr quilterqueen 2,172
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr wichita-rick 227,166
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 3 hr Alain Vain 14,001
More from around the web