“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#17789 Sep 8, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you are a magician! Good morning! So about that long bottle...
I put 4 in the cooler this morning just for you dropping by :) I am so ready for the fall. I got a hotel room reserved yesterday for opening of deer season :)
Level 5

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#17790 Sep 8, 2013
Small world!

Level 8

Since: Apr 12

Willcox, AZ

#17791 Sep 8, 2013
Have a safe trip! and fun.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#17792 Sep 9, 2013
Good morning everyone. The bar is open and there are Bloody Mary's on the bar and coffee and tea for those who want a wake up call

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17793 Sep 9, 2013
Good morning Denny and friends ... hope everyone's weekend was great ... here we are off to a good start on a cool Monday morning ... I mean 80 is cool for starting at 8 ... just another triple digit day ... so what's new, right Denny?... we deal with it ... Soon it'll be in the 90's and watering the plants and trees everyday won't be such a chore ... Wishing all a very pleasant day! Have fun! FC <3 ...

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#17794 Sep 9, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Good morning everyone. The bar is open and there are Bloody Mary's on the bar and coffee and tea for those who want a wake up call
evening sweetheart......

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#17795 Sep 10, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
Good morning Denny and friends ... hope everyone's weekend was great ... here we are off to a good start on a cool Monday morning ... I mean 80 is cool for starting at 8 ... just another triple digit day ... so what's new, right Denny?... we deal with it ... Soon it'll be in the 90's and watering the plants and trees everyday won't be such a chore ... Wishing all a very pleasant day! Have fun! FC <3 ...
Are you ready for fall and cool weather. I am done with summer :(

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#17796 Sep 10, 2013
stacked and proud wrote:
<quoted text>
evening sweetheart......
Het good lookin. How about a glass of white wine :) You brighten up the joint every time you come in. I sure could do with some of your extra cool rainy weather :)

“Plays well with others.”

Level 8

Since: Jun 07

LIVING WELL*THE BEST REVENGE

#17797 Sep 10, 2013
Sure Happy It's Tuesday...SH!T!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#17798 Sep 11, 2013
Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
Sure Happy It's Tuesday...SH!T!
Well then Wednesday should really cheer you up :) How have you been Sel? Sit here by me and catch me up on what is shakin
harleyhunni

Jasper, Canada

#17799 Sep 11, 2013
Happy Hump Day everyone!
Denny I will have a cranberry and vodka/w a splash of ginger ale,,por favor senor!
Just popping in to say hello and spread some good cheer your way. Hope you have had a great week so far. Life is great around here in my world, just gets better each day.
All booked for the Dominican next year, and finally got into the place I have been trying for the last couple of years, and it is always booked, but the booking Gods smiled upon us, and voila we are in. Check it out, it is called Cabarete East beachfront Condos.

“Plays well with others.”

Level 8

Since: Jun 07

LIVING WELL*THE BEST REVENGE

#17800 Sep 12, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Well then Wednesday should really cheer you up :) How have you been Sel? Sit here by me and catch me up on what is shakin
Just made our plans to go to Mexico for 3 weeks. I'll volunteer for the Lorena Ochoa tourney and then my honey will come on the 20th for 11 days. We get to spend Thanksgiving there and the San Andreas Festival too. 10 days of a huge party.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#17801 Sep 13, 2013
harleyhunni wrote:
Happy Hump Day everyone!
Denny I will have a cranberry and vodka/w a splash of ginger ale,,por favor senor!
Just popping in to say hello and spread some good cheer your way. Hope you have had a great week so far. Life is great around here in my world, just gets better each day.
All booked for the Dominican next year, and finally got into the place I have been trying for the last couple of years, and it is always booked, but the booking Gods smiled upon us, and voila we are in. Check it out, it is called Cabarete East beachfront Condos.
It pays to plan ahead. It sounds like you will have a wonderful trip. Ginger ale carnberry and vodka on the way Darlin. Did you change your hair style? You look great today :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#17802 Sep 13, 2013
Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
<quoted text>Just made our plans to go to Mexico for 3 weeks. I'll volunteer for the Lorena Ochoa tourney and then my honey will come on the 20th for 11 days. We get to spend Thanksgiving there and the San Andreas Festival too. 10 days of a huge party.
You go to all the cool places Sel. Have a great time and stay out of Mexican jails :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#17806 Sep 15, 2013
Brunch is served so come in and have a drink and your choice of the menu :) Tink brought in some fresh road kill :)What is the stargest thing you have ever eaten? I had monkey once, only I didn't know what it was until I swallowed it:) Armadillo isn't bad :)
harleyhunni

Jasper, Canada

#17807 Sep 15, 2013
Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
<quoted text>Just made our plans to go to Mexico for 3 weeks. I'll volunteer for the Lorena Ochoa tourney and then my honey will come on the 20th for 11 days. We get to spend Thanksgiving there and the San Andreas Festival too. 10 days of a huge party.
That sounds like fun. I looked it up, lol!
We have a celebration when we go to the Dominican. I have been honored with being God Mother (madre de dios) to a very good friends little girl, we also sponsor her to go to school. She is 8, and now with our help goes to a private school. Public schools, there, a lot of the time teachers do not show up..lol!
Have fun and be safe.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#17808 Sep 15, 2013
harleyhunni wrote:
<quoted text>
That sounds like fun. I looked it up, lol!
We have a celebration when we go to the Dominican. I have been honored with being God Mother (madre de dios) to a very good friends little girl, we also sponsor her to go to school. She is 8, and now with our help goes to a private school. Public schools, there, a lot of the time teachers do not show up..lol!
Have fun and be safe.
Good morning good lookin. I hope you are having a great Sunday :) How about a vodka and ginger ale

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#17809 Sep 15, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Brunch is served so come in and have a drink and your choice of the menu :) Tink brought in some fresh road kill :)What is the stargest thing you have ever eaten? I had monkey once, only I didn't know what it was until I swallowed it:) Armadillo isn't bad :)
Hi Denny.
When we bought our place on Guam (fairly cheep- Farm Home Loan '84-'85 took nearly two years! things take time in the islands) it had a half acre lot that was only about half cleared. I went back there and shot about a 2 1/2 foot monitor lizard with my 22mag revolver. After cleaning him, didn't find much meat. There was some on the back legs and along the tail. Fried it up. Was hoping I could say it "tasted like chicken" but that would be stretching it. Had an odd flavor. After cooking the ribs too, as I remember, there was almost no meat on them. I didn't shoot any more of them. One time while hunting on Anderson AFB, for tiny deer or pigs, I saw one that was about 4 or 5 feet long and big around as a football! I thought, naw, let it live.
Looks like that must have been about a record size-
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Varanus_indicus
I never did get one of these-
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippine_deer
One time, I was sitting in a tree with a 3"magnum shotgun with 000 buckshot and one came and stood right under me! It was probably about 15 pounds, a baby. I pointed the gun straight down and pulled the trigger. It was an extra long single shot goose gun. About pushed my shoulder out of joint! Blew a giant hole in the ground right next to the deer. lol

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#17810 Sep 15, 2013
harleyhunni wrote:
<quoted text>
That sounds like fun. I looked it up, lol!
We have a celebration when we go to the Dominican. I have been honored with being God Mother (madre de dios) to a very good friends little girl, we also sponsor her to go to school. She is 8, and now with our help goes to a private school. Public schools, there, a lot of the time teachers do not show up..lol!
Have fun and be safe.
Hi harley. I saw your name in here and thought I'd open it up and say it's good to see you. I don't know why some people are so mean to you, you don't deserve it. It's nice to see they don't get to you.
My mom used to have a plaque on her living room wall that said a French saying, I think. A quote from a military man.
Something like-'Non carborito, ey no carborundum' lol that's not even close!
Under it, it said in English- "Don't let the bastards grind you down!"
harleyhunni

Jasper, Canada

#17811 Sep 15, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning good lookin. I hope you are having a great Sunday :) How about a vodka and ginger ale
Well little early for one right now, but how about some baileys and hot water, it is a tad bit 'nipply' out there.
As for my Sunday,,,it is so far going great, spent yesterday with the kids, and grand daughter. Baby girl got all guzzied up, was so cute, and she knew it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 5 min eleanorigby 38,441
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 15 min The Dude 141,905
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 16 min Good-Evil 155,265
For Dear FlowerChild (Dec '07) 22 min Flower-Child 24,206
10,000th Post WINS 4.0 (Apr '12) 25 min Truths 5,596
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 27 min Truths 7,631
WARNING!!! Complaining will send you to Hell s... (Mar '13) 28 min The Gray Boxer 122
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 1 hr PFfff 28,572
"man" words 1 hr Judy 123 211
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 1 hr Spirit67_ 7,650
More from around the web