Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Good morning everyone. Great day to be alive and in Texas :)
SHADOW

Boerne, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
Taught my honey how to shoot a gun yesterday.
Ahhhhhh how nice.
Didn't she pay attention in basic training where they are taught how to use a gun?
Telling stories again are ya jonesy?

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Good morning everybody

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, beautiful ... I was on your thread the other day and meant to post but something happened and the post went away ... I have missed you something terrible ... So glad you and the boys have something positive to look forward to ... that is a blessing ... Hope you've been well my friend ... I've missed you, too! The weekend is here and hope it's a good one! Have fun! Love all around 360! >Texas size hugs< FC <3 ...
hay FC.... how you doin chick?? I hope you are well....

yep, family holiday for two weeks .... the boys are getting excited and I am looking forward to the break, the sun, the beach and the sangria .......

started to throw a few bits into the case, so now I know it's getting near.... lol

next year we are going to cali.... maybe a stopover in Texas.... give you a big hug for being so sweet... xo

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

-Persephone- wrote:
Good morning everybody
How are you this fine day? It is over 100 here but nice and cool in the bar :) What can I get you from the bar ?

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

stacked and proud wrote:
<quoted text>
hay FC.... how you doin chick?? I hope you are well....
yep, family holiday for two weeks .... the boys are getting excited and I am looking forward to the break, the sun, the beach and the sangria .......
started to throw a few bits into the case, so now I know it's getting near.... lol
next year we are going to cali.... maybe a stopover in Texas.... give you a big hug for being so sweet... xo
If you come to Dallas I will give you the grand tour :) I am an assassination buff and the have a great museum in the building Kennedy was shot from.

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>How are you this fine day? It is over 100 here but nice and cool in the bar :) What can I get you from the bar ?
hello handsome! How about some sweet tea with a little slice of lemon?
A lot of pretty flowers visit this little establishment.

Is it always hot there?

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>
hello handsome! How about some sweet tea with a little slice of lemon?
A lot of pretty flowers visit this little establishment.
Is it always hot there?
Well we are lucky to have such good air conditioning in the bar. High tomorrow will be 104 so ice cold sweet tea and cold beer will be had by all :)No need to sweat in Denny's . Now sometimes the dark corners heat up a bit
fake bar

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

dum

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Hello Denny Crain,
Been a while and I hope you and yours are well.
Hahaha, I was following a name in here. "fake bar",... what the heck is that out here on line? Lol
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>Now look what you went and started darlin
Take good care dear.
:)

Hello to all the other familiar faces I may have noticed had I not posted from first page.

;~)
Fake Chick

Clermont, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Whatever Lylah ( Trish can) your fake kids in the basement need some fake Attention since you have been at topix 24/7 . Ya nasty freak liar.

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Well we are lucky to have such good air conditioning in the bar. High tomorrow will be 104 so ice cold sweet tea and cold beer will be had by all :)No need to sweat in Denny's . Now sometimes the dark corners heat up a bit
Oh my! Do those beautiful hands do card tricks in the dark corners?

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my! Do those beautiful hands do card tricks in the dark corners?
The hand is not quicker than the eye but your eyes lie to you all the time. Your eyes show what you expect to see not what you really see. That is why a camera is hard to fool.I do some beautiful coin vanishes. It is called a retention of vision vanish. It take 1/10 of a second for your mind to catch up with what you see. That is what I love about close up magic:) to be right next to you and fool your socks off or other parts of clothing :)

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>The hand is not quicker than the eye but your eyes lie to you all the time. Your eyes show what you expect to see not what you really see. That is why a camera is hard to fool.I do some beautiful coin vanishes. It is called a retention of vision vanish. It take 1/10 of a second for your mind to catch up with what you see. That is what I love about close up magic:) to be right next to you and fool your socks off or other parts of clothing :)
8)

hehe

Level 6

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>The hand is not quicker than the eye but your eyes lie to you all the time. Your eyes show what you expect to see not what you really see. That is why a camera is hard to fool.I do some beautiful coin vanishes. It is called a retention of vision vanish. It take 1/10 of a second for your mind to catch up with what you see. That is what I love about close up magic:) to be right next to you and fool your socks off or other parts of clothing :)
LOL
Yep.
;-D)))

http://youtu.be/sOltko44LbA

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Fake Chick wrote:
Whatever Lylah ( Trish can) your fake kids in the basement need some fake Attention since you have been at topix 24/7 . Ya nasty freak liar.
Owww!

I'm not Lylah or anyone other than this profile and an occasional gray appearance, but I'm not a fake chick. I have no children, but since I moved from Florida a couple years back I'm once again in an area that does have plenty of basements in case I plan any children in the future. I have barely been to topix in past two months and it's so nice to notice some of you that just can't seem to forget me. Haha

Hello Folks

“Sing a song of 6 pence”

Level 7

Since: Jun 12

Pocket full of wry

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Funny stuff. Good night Denny Crane and all the lovely ladies @ Denny's Place.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

AIias - Trish wrote:
<quoted text>
Owww!
I'm not Lylah or anyone other than this profile and an occasional gray appearance, but I'm not a fake chick. I have no children, but since I moved from Florida a couple years back I'm once again in an area that does have plenty of basements in case I plan any children in the future. I have barely been to topix in past two months and it's so nice to notice some of you that just can't seem to forget me. Haha
Hello Folks
Hi Trish. What can I get you from the bar? Grab a stool and tell me what is going on in your world :)

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

Good morning, Denny and his friends!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

-Persephone- wrote:
Good morning, Denny and his friends!
Man have I had a busy day so I hope you were all right running the bar :) Been working my rear end off

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 15,921 - 15,940 of17,193
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

269 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 4 min Proud To Be Trina 14,816
Fake book titles game (Feb '10) 4 min Ozzie 3,967
Make a Story / 4 Words Only (Nov '08) 4 min Mechanic 23,761
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 5 min wichita-rick 141,205
3rd To The Last Post Wins! (Aug '10) 6 min It is me 4,228
Goats Milk with Princess (Jan '10) 12 min Denny 45,937
Stupid things to ponder ... (Feb '08) 20 min Ozzie 5,642
The Night Owl Saloon (Jun '11) 28 min Maverick 808 15,586
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 39 min Big dawg 34,930