We play this when we are riding..
hope it wakes the place up..

Let's merengue!!!

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#17510 Aug 4, 2013
Hey Denny! What's up? My wisecrack I made to you on the water park thread was meant as a good natured quip and nothing more. Actually, I thought the post of yours that I responded to was quite witty.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#17511 Aug 5, 2013
flbadcatowner wrote:
Hey Denny! What's up? My wisecrack I made to you on the water park thread was meant as a good natured quip and nothing more. Actually, I thought the post of yours that I responded to was quite witty.
No problem. Let me get you a cup of my fine coffee and you can tell me what is going on in your world :)

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#17512 Aug 5, 2013
Good morning Denny, Cat Owner.

:)

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Retirement City

#17513 Aug 5, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>No problem. Let me get you a cup of my fine coffee and you can tell me what is going on in your world :)
My wife and I as well as the dog and two cats are all doing fine. How about you?

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Retirement City

#17514 Aug 5, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
Good morning Susan. I trust all is well with you.
harleyhunni

Hinton, Canada

#17515 Aug 5, 2013
Good morning everyone!!!! It is a holiday Monday here. There was a music fest here this weekend, so now everything is nice and quiet, except probably the roads with all the rv's leaving, good day to stay home.

Level 9

Location hidden

#17516 Aug 5, 2013
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Susan. I trust all is well with you.
It is indeed. Thank you. How are you?

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#17517 Aug 5, 2013
harleyhunni wrote:
Good morning everyone!!!! It is a holiday Monday here. There was a music fest here this weekend, so now everything is nice and quiet, except probably the roads with all the rv's leaving, good day to stay home.
I didn't know you were in Canada.
harleyhunni

Hinton, Canada

#17518 Aug 5, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't know you were in Canada.
Yep, I live in Canada, the frozen north, oil country.
But my Daddy's family was from the US. Still got lots of relatives there, most of them in Indiana.

Level 8

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#17519 Aug 5, 2013
Taught my honey how to shoot a gun yesterday.

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#17520 Aug 5, 2013
harleyhunni wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, I live in Canada, the frozen north, oil country.
But my Daddy's family was from the US. Still got lots of relatives there, most of them in Indiana.
Wow! I didn't know. Cool. You really did have an adventure when you did that ride.
harleyhunni

Hinton, Canada

#17521 Aug 5, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>Wow! I didn't know. Cool. You really did have an adventure when you did that ride.
Sure did. We had a wonderful time, lots of laughs.
When we were going thru the Nevada desert, from Ely, the first summit we hit, it started raining a bit, and bf says,,awww nice to cool off a bit,,then all hell broke loose. It went from 100F -80F in a matter of seconds and hailed on us, we were just wearing tank tops, and jeans, and a sunburn,,and man I tell you hail and a sunburn hurt like hell, bf was trying to see, and I was trying to beat off the hail, it hurt, and all he could here was cussing..lol!
We kept riding, and when we got to bottom of summit, it stopped, so we pulled over and laughed our asses off. We were soaked too, but got back on the bike and dried off in like 5 minutes.
Sucks that Nevada has a helmet law, because damn it was hot.
Level 8

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

#17522 Aug 5, 2013
Just stopping by to say,"Hi Denny,, How have you been??? I did send you a private message.. Must have got lost.. I saw No reply.."

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#17523 Aug 5, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
I think you mean you are owned by a cat. Dogs have friends while cats have staff :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#17524 Aug 5, 2013
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>My wife and I as well as the dog and two cats are all doing fine. How about you?
3 poodles 2 standards and a small one who runs the pack. 1 cat who keeps the dogs in line when necessary

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#17525 Aug 5, 2013
harleyhunni wrote:
Good day to stay home and play with the babies mama :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#17526 Aug 5, 2013
Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
Taught my honey how to shoot a gun yesterday.
Let me know how that works out Sel :)Women in Texas tend to shoot rude men :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#17527 Aug 5, 2013
Lifelover wrote:
Just stopping by to say,"Hi Denny,, How have you been??? I did send you a private message.. Must have got lost.. I saw No reply.."
I never got it. Nice to see you here. What can I get you from the bar. Sit down and tell me what has been going on with you :)
Level 8

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

#17528 Aug 5, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>I never got it. Nice to see you here. What can I get you from the bar. Sit down and tell me what has been going on with you :)
I would love an Ice tea with Lemon..I see my bar Stool has Cob Webs... I joined Face book, less stress..I miss you..and our conversations..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Funny!! Word association game. (Nov '13) 15 min -Papa-Smurf- 5,510
Words "with more than one meaning" (Sep '12) 20 min Mr_FX 805
Last two letters into two new words... (Jun '15) 22 min Mr_FX 6,352
2words into 2new words (May '12) 25 min Mr_FX 7,409
Grace is that "U"? 35 min Grace Nerissa 60
True False Game (Jun '11) 51 min liam cul8r 13,583
A to Z songs by title or group! 58 min liam cul8r 645
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr wichita-rick 210,003
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 hr Grace Nerissa 68,407
News Thousands of demonstrators protest Trump in Atl... 2 hr Susanm 44