Denny Crain's Place

Level 2

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#17287 Jul 8, 2013
1harleyhunni wrote:
<quoted text>
Global warming is just a catch phrase for those that are gullible.
SMACK!

Level 8

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#17288 Jul 8, 2013
Hope that everyone had a great 4th weekend! I did. VBS all this week!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#17289 Jul 11, 2013
Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
Hope that everyone had a great 4th weekend! I did. VBS all this week!
Good morning Sel and all my friends. It was 103 yesterday. I spent most of the day at the hospital while they were testing to see if my wife needed a stint. They decided she didn't need one. Another hot day on tap so lets all have a cold beer :)

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#17290 Jul 11, 2013
That's good to hear, Denny!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#17291 Jul 11, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
That's good to hear, Denny!
In a way I was disappointed. I had hoped the stint would have solved all her heath problems.

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#17292 Jul 11, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>In a way I was disappointed. I had hoped the stint would have solved all her heath problems.
Oh? I would love for you to find some peace and comfort for her.

Level 8

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#17293 Jul 11, 2013
Take care of her...

“Sing a song of 6 pence”

Level 7

Since: Jun 12

Pocket full of wry

#17294 Jul 11, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>The only time I really lie is performing magic. One of my favorite tricks is with dice. The truth which most people dont know is the opposite sides of dice ALWAYS add to 7. If you see a 5 there is a 2 on the opposite side. I show you a 4/3 and I tell you 7 wins. The I tell you on the opposite side is snake eyes which is a lie. I show you the back side but as I do you don't see me roll the dice to 1/1 snake eyes. I then roll them back again to the 4/3. I tell you a smart gambler always has a pretty girl blow on the dice and I get them to do that. I then show them that on one side is the 4/3 and the other is the 3/4. They are always astonished when they see 7 on both side when I prove the lie that 7 was one side and snake eyes was the other. People always thing they are trick dice :)
Hey Denny Crain are your hands quicker than a house cats eyes? ;) http://youtu.be/QrlTijuhVOA

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#17295 Jul 12, 2013
Melody_E wrote:
<quoted text> Hey Denny Crain are your hands quicker than a house cats eyes? ;) http://youtu.be/QrlTijuhVOA
I have seen that great video before. I do a shell game where I only use 2 shells and I never touch the shell with the pea under it. Fools the socks of you and it looks impossible :) My very favorite trick :)
http://youtu.be/2N90K7hABdo

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#17296 Jul 12, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>I have seen that great video before. I do a shell game where I only use 2 shells and I never touch the shell with the pea under it. Fools the socks of you and it looks impossible :) My very favorite trick :)
Cool tricks! Thanks Denny!!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#17297 Jul 12, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Cool tricks! Thanks Denny!!
I sure love magic. It is such a great hobby. The camera work left a lot to be desired. I see something and I have to know how it is done. I have developed a few slights I have never seen anyone else do. The fun of close up is watching peoples expression when they see the impossible done right before their eyes. It is tricky doing close up on camera. The camera never blinks or looks away. One secret of magic is to look in their eyes and ask them if they are watching close. They always look up in your eyes and that is when you do the dirty deed :) people see what they expect to see. One of my coin vanishes is a little sloppy and the camera caught me :) I love the simple stuff that is a pure slight

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#17298 Jul 12, 2013
evening sweetie.....

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#17299 Jul 12, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>I have seen that great video before. I do a shell game where I only use 2 shells and I never touch the shell with the pea under it. Fools the socks of you and it looks impossible :) My very favorite trick :)
Very cool.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#17300 Jul 13, 2013
stacked and proud wrote:
evening sweetie.....
Hey good lookin. Of all the gin joints in the world :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#17301 Jul 13, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>Very cool.
Good morning. What is shakin with you:) Have a great weekend and drop by for a fish fry this evening :) I had a good day on the lake yesterday :)

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#17302 Jul 13, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning. What is shakin with you:) Have a great weekend and drop by for a fish fry this evening :) I had a good day on the lake yesterday :)
Good morning! Someone turned the lights on and it was coming into both windows.

Lol.

Okay I will! Thank you for the invite! What did you catch?

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#17303 Jul 14, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning! Someone turned the lights on and it was coming into both windows.
Lol.
Okay I will! Thank you for the invite! What did you catch?
I caught a dozen nice sandbass and had them for supper. YUM! We are supposed to get a break in the heat and maybe some rain today:) Been in the 100s the last few days so a cool 90 would be great :)

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#17304 Jul 14, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>I caught a dozen nice sandbass and had them for supper. YUM! We are supposed to get a break in the heat and maybe some rain today:) Been in the 100s the last few days so a cool 90 would be great :)
I love bass and trout.
My favorite way to eat them is scaled split down the middle covered with butter and salt and cooked.
over an open flame
I truly agree with you on the hundreds. A cool 90 is what we've got right now and I love it. Have a wonderful day

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#17305 Jul 14, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text> I love bass and trout.
My favorite way to eat them is scaled split down the middle covered with butter and salt and cooked.
over an open flame
I truly agree with you on the hundreds. A cool 90 is what we've got right now and I love it. Have a wonderful day
We are getting a gentle rain today while I sit here on the patio. Enjoy your day :)

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#17306 Jul 14, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>We are getting a gentle rain today while I sit here on the patio. Enjoy your day :)
Wonderful!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 9 min Rider on the Storm 219,051
What Turns You Off? 10 min _Zoey_ 687
**4 Syllable Word A-Z** (Jul '12) 15 min Brandiiiiiiii 783
Let's play "follow the word" (Jun '08) 17 min Princess Hey 49,355
4 Word Game (Use Same Letter) (Dec '14) 26 min quilterqueen 1,829
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 27 min quilterqueen 61,974
True False Game (Jun '11) 30 min SweLL GirL 14,944
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 36 min Pernicious Snit 76,072
News Toilet charity gets Indian village to take on T... 1 hr Jim-ca 32
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 4 hr andet1987 4,310
More from around the web