15,561 - 15,580 of 17,321 Comments Last updated 7 hrs ago

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#17151 Jun 18, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Denny! yes, we are a pair, lol ... getting along pretty well ... start p.t. tomorrow and Friday .. then twice a week for a few weeks out to get some full range of motion in that old knee for this old broken down athlete, lol ... enjoy your day ...
Hello to all that come to Denny's place ... hope all have been well and in good spirits ... keep on keeping on ... Love, FC <3 ...
Good afternoon Flower and all my friends. I had a closing today and had to take my wife for test and the a builders lunch

Since: Feb 13

Step Into My Realm

#17152 Jun 18, 2013
Hi Denny! I've only been in once but enjoyed it very much! So peaceful here. Could I just rest in a lounge chair for a bit?

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#17153 Jun 18, 2013
evenin mate...... glad all is okay at home.... and you wife is getting better every day.....

as yer know.... my day has been full and standing....... emergency fire drills and evacuations .......... well , at least I am fully trained now to deal with such things......

“A Time for laughter and ...”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

A Time to be candid.

#17154 Jun 18, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Wake up everybody. It is Monday and that means back to work. I love watching other people work :)
Hi Denny! How are you? I'm regret I'm unable to stay any longer than to say a quick hello. I wanted to inquire to see how all is with you. I read and am pleased you are fairing as you all are. Good to hear.

I hope I catch you out again next time and truly wish I could stay five more minutes to actually connect today ... See you again)

Hi Neighbors, our weather is fab today and hoping yours is or at least tolerable.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#17155 Jun 19, 2013
Fairy Verte wrote:
Hi Denny! I've only been in once but enjoyed it very much! So peaceful here. Could I just rest in a lounge chair for a bit?
Darlin you can even take a nap if you like but today is my birthday so no resting for the good lookin. It is time to party and rock the house :) Long Island Tea is the house special today so get rowdy :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#17156 Jun 19, 2013
stacked and proud wrote:
evenin mate...... glad all is okay at home.... and you wife is getting better every day.....
as yer know.... my day has been full and standing....... emergency fire drills and evacuations .......... well , at least I am fully trained now to deal with such things......
Great to have an expert around. Your skill may be needed here so stick around and party with me :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#17157 Jun 19, 2013
Tehee Candor wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Denny! How are you? I'm regret I'm unable to stay any longer than to say a quick hello. I wanted to inquire to see how all is with you. I read and am pleased you are fairing as you all are. Good to hear.
I hope I catch you out again next time and truly wish I could stay five more minutes to actually connect today ... See you again)
Hi Neighbors, our weather is fab today and hoping yours is or at least tolerable.
Hey Darlin slow down and pass a good time here. Work and the world can wait. It is time to kick your shoes off and party. Just drop the peanut shells on the floor and have a drink with me. I don't think anyones last thoughts are I wish I had worked more :) Lets smell the roses while we can :)

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#17158 Jun 19, 2013
Happy Birthday, Denny! I would have posted a video link on youtube but they're all ghetto music. How bout this instead?

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#17159 Jun 19, 2013
afternoon hun..... I hope all is well in your neck of the woods....

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#17160 Jun 19, 2013
stacked and proud wrote:
Finer than frog hair Darlin :) Let me get you a white wine :) Now sit down with me and tell me what is going on in your world

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#17161 Jun 19, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
Happy Birthday, Denny! I would have posted a video link on youtube but they're all ghetto music. How bout this instead?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =piVKYMb4nzMXX
WOW What a doll :) Thanks

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#17162 Jun 19, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>WOW What a doll :) Thanks
She has that effect on men.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17163 Jun 19, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good afternoon Flower and all my friends. I had a closing today and had to take my wife for test and the a builders lunch
Good morning, Denny ... congrats on the closing ... hope the testing on your wife comes back positive ... Stay strong for her ... prayers and good healing vibes being sent yalls way ... Enjoy your day! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17164 Jun 19, 2013
stacked and proud wrote:
Afternoon, beautiful ... hope all is well in YOUR neck of the woods ... Love to you, FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17165 Jun 19, 2013
Hello to all that come to Denny's ... have a nice day! FC <3 ...
Krypteia

Chichester, UK

#17166 Jun 19, 2013
Hope you have a great day mate many Happy Returns,glad I'm not 65,lol..

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#17167 Jun 19, 2013
Krypteia wrote:
Hope you have a great day mate many Happy Returns,glad I'm not 65,lol..
It beats the altervative. I just heard on of my favorite writers died from cancer at 47 :(

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#17169 Jun 19, 2013
John_Dear wrote:
Hey Denny Happy Birthday !!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6piLMMfgFPMXX
Thanks for the great video :)

Since: Feb 13

Step Into My Realm

#17170 Jun 19, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Darlin you can even take a nap if you like but today is my birthday so no resting for the good lookin. It is time to party and rock the house :) Long Island Tea is the house special today so get rowdy :)
Aww thanks, Denny! it appears I slept through it :( Happy Belated Birthday, though! I definitely will come in more often and get rowdy!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#17171 Jun 19, 2013
Fairy Verte wrote:
<quoted text>
Aww thanks, Denny! it appears I slept through it :( Happy Belated Birthday, though! I definitely will come in more often and get rowdy!
You didn't miss anything it is my birthday until midnight :)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 5 min CJ Rocker 145,230
Words or names starting and ending with the sam... 8 min -patricia- 207
Name something that gets past around (Feb '14) 27 min SimplyLoveYou 540
Pair Took Selfie With Dead Friend, Dumped Body:... 38 min SimplyLoveYou 5
What's your tip for the day? 45 min SLY WEST 807
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 46 min wondering 115,228
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 48 min Just TLC 28,500
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 4 hr -Lea- 18,602
Fergson Police Dept. 5 hr A TROLL NAMED SLACK 366
•••