“Blue Jean Baby..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

LA Lady..

#17111 Jun 11, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Hi everyone. My wife had a stroke Saturday so I have been at the hospital. She is doing fine and will be out tomorrow
Sorry to hear about the Mr. Cranes. Sending prayers. ;)

“Blue Jean Baby..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

LA Lady..

#17112 Jun 11, 2013
*that

“Sing a song of 6 pence”

Level 7

Since: Jun 12

Pocket full of wry

#17113 Jun 11, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Hi everyone. My wife had a stroke Saturday so I have been at the hospital. She is doing fine and will be out tomorrow
Well wishes & healing vibes for her rapid recovery . We missed you this past weekend. TTYL

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#17114 Jun 12, 2013
TenderTink wrote:
<quoted text>
Sending hugs to you both, and tender wishes for her rapid recovery Denny.
If there is Anything y'all need in any way, call or email
24 - 7.
At your beck and call , X's -n- <3's
Thanks Tink. I expect to bring her home today. They have her on blood thinners and wanted to keep her under observation another day

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#17115 Jun 12, 2013
Crazy Beautiful wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to hear about the Mr. Cranes. Sending prayers. ;)
Thank you for the prayers. They can help :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#17116 Jun 12, 2013
Melody_E wrote:
<quoted text> Well wishes & healing vibes for her rapid recovery . We missed you this past weekend. TTYL
I am back and we need to get the bar jumping :) Coffee is ready

“A Time for laughter and ...”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

A Time to be candid.

#17117 Jun 12, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for the prayers. They can help :)
Hi Denny, I'm TC

Good Morning, I read about your wife and also wanted to extend well wishes and a speedy recovery and the very best for all of your family during this trying period in your todays.

Is it too early to play that music machine?
Tycho - A Walk
&NR =1&feature=endscreen

Isn't that pretty? I would love a coffee with the fixings if I may. TeeHee, I almost said virgin and thought better of it, but you get the jist.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#17118 Jun 12, 2013
Tehee Candor wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Denny, I'm TC
Good Morning, I read about your wife and also wanted to extend well wishes and a speedy recovery and the very best for all of your family during this trying period in your todays.
Is it too early to play that music machine?
Tycho - A Walk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =mehLx_Fjv_cXX&NR=1&fe ature=endscreen
Isn't that pretty? I would love a coffee with the fixings if I may. TeeHee, I almost said virgin and thought better of it, but you get the jist.
Thanks for the good wishes. Coffee coming up. I like my coffe the way I like women. Dark and bitter :)

Level 3

A Time to be candid.

#17119 Jun 12, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the good wishes. Coffee coming up. I like my coffe the way I like women. Dark and bitter :)
LOL, my mamma told me whatever doesn't kill you, will make you bitter. I'm nearly her age now.

You are very welcome, though I know words are only words and no more at a time like this. How did you like that video I played.

I have another if you like? What sort of music do you enjoy Denny?
Relentless - Jason Aldean

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#17120 Jun 12, 2013
Tehee Candor wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, my mamma told me whatever doesn't kill you, will make you bitter. I'm nearly her age now.
You are very welcome, though I know words are only words and no more at a time like this. How did you like that video I played.
I have another if you like? What sort of music do you enjoy Denny?
Relentless - Jason Aldean
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =R740ztWmE9MXX
I guess I like all kinds of music :) It amazes me :) I love magic. I am a very good close up magician :) http://youtu.be/2N90K7hABdo

“Never summon "Anything" ....”

Level 7

Since: Feb 11

..... you can't banish, lol

#17121 Jun 12, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>I guess I like all kinds of music :) It amazes me :) I love magic. I am a very good close up magician :) http://youtu.be/2N90K7hABdo
I read on El's thread about your wife. I'm so glad she is ok.
My mom passed away this past Monday, so hold on tight to a good wife and send her hugs from your off beat family.
*peace*
Bex

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#17122 Jun 12, 2013
Fish_sticks wrote:
<quoted text>
My mom passed away this past Monday, so hold on tight to a good wife and send her hugs from your off beat family.
*peace*
Bex
I am so sorry to hear of your loss.

Level 3

A Time to be candid.

#17123 Jun 12, 2013
Fish_sticks wrote:
<quoted text>
*peace*
Bex
My sincerest condolences to you and your family. Best wishes that you accept quickly and find peace in your hearts once again knowing ... words are just words and we don't know if we dare offer prayers, but may I? The treasures that await those that know their way to the heavenlies.

Warm Regards, TC
Psalm 23 - The Lord is My Shepherd

Denny, I must depart at this time. It was very nice to visit with you. The magic video was fun. Good Day

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#17124 Jun 12, 2013
Tehee Candor wrote:
<quoted text>
My sincerest condolences to you and your family. Best wishes that you accept quickly and find peace in your hearts once again knowing ... words are just words and we don't know if we dare offer prayers, but may I? The treasures that await those that know their way to the heavenlies.
Warm Regards, TC
Psalm 23 - The Lord is My Shepherd
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =A-qLa_2GPcMXX
Denny, I must depart at this time. It was very nice to visit with you. The magic video was fun. Good Day
I am glad you liked it :)

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#17125 Jun 12, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Oh my! God speed.

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#17126 Jun 12, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Hey good lookin. Nice to see your old Pics back. A lazy day here in Dallas but I am having fun just sitting on the patio watching the humming birds. Do you know why they hum? They don't know the words :)
now that's funny......

evening btw......

please don't sleep in the chair tonight.... it's bad for you....

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#17127 Jun 12, 2013
Fish_sticks wrote:
<quoted text>
*peace*
Bex
oh bex.......... I am soooo sorry..... my thoughts and prayers are with you and yours.......
I hope she was peaceful.......
I miss my mum every day, December is going to be a hard time for me, but I tried to play it down for the sake of my boys.... I don't want them hating Christmas because of her passing.... they do still talk about her tho..... I guess no matter how much you try to shield them, they will always remember.....

Level 6

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#17128 Jun 12, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks Tink. I expect to bring her home today. They have her on blood thinners and wanted to keep her under observation another day
Darlin' am so glad to read that you got your Lovey home safe and sound.
What a frightening day Saturday must have been for you both!

Haven't found OB too entertaining of late, and mostly hanging in the background when I do check in.
(Seeing the same old drama's being regurgitated is a bore)
Strange is the land of Topix.

How some of us seems to learn from experiences and gain insight to grow beyond...
while others seem to be stuck in a rut of some weird time warp where they neither want to or are incapable of stepping beyond an endless spiral of drama and bitterness.

My post last night was sincere, anything any time y'all could use some help....
please give a call or email.
Will be there in a flash.
Wishing you both a peaceful and restful night my darlin's.

O's -n- <3's -n-:-)'s

“Nothing Going On But The Rent”

Level 2

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#17129 Jun 12, 2013
Hi everyone, my name is Amy and I just stopped in for something cool to drink. Being as I am just a level two here on topix, I haven't gotten the warmest greetings at some of the places that I have been. That's okay, I just keep rolling along because I know that eventually I will find some friendly folks along the way. I am not drinking beer tonight so how about a coke?

Level 6

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#17130 Jun 12, 2013
AmyBabyinWV wrote:
Hi everyone, my name is Amy and I just stopped in for something cool to drink. Being as I am just a level two here on topix, I haven't gotten the warmest greetings at some of the places that I have been. That's okay, I just keep rolling along because I know that eventually I will find some friendly folks along the way. I am not drinking beer tonight so how about a coke?
One coca-cola sliding down the bar to Amy.
Would you like a glass and ice to go with that?
Here's a nickle for you to play the jukebox.
:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's your tip for the day? 3 min Suezanne 1,839
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 9 min SobieskiSavedEurope 133,715
spirit girl where you be at (Jun '14) 11 min Hoosier Hillbilly 74
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 14 min Hoosier Hillbilly 7,611
Change-Six-Of-Six-Letters....Fun Game! 19 min Hoosier Hillbilly 425
Post "any three words" (Sep '12) 21 min Suezanne 1,120
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 22 min Hoosier Hillbilly 4,025
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 26 min Hoosier Hillbilly 26,752
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 31 min Hoosier Hillbilly 30,053
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr SLY WEST 152,744
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 1 hr toad4754 2,990
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 6 hr UnderstandPeople 25,837
More from around the web