Denny Crain's Place

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#16899 May 2, 2013
Denny...WOW!! Looping goood!!... How ya all are??.
Am parched.. Think A Ginger Ale with a splash of Apricot Brandy.. and some popcorn... Oh COOL..ESPN channel.. NEAT!!

Level 8

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#16900 May 4, 2013
Çame to Georgia. Cirque de Soliel with Mama.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#16901 May 4, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
Denny...WOW!! Looping goood!!... How ya all are??.
Am parched.. Think A Ginger Ale with a splash of Apricot Brandy.. and some popcorn... Oh COOL..ESPN channel.. NEAT!!
I am going to let you try a Pimms cup. El will know all about it. Pimms and ginger ale is delightful on a spring day

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#16902 May 4, 2013
Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
Çame to Georgia. Cirque de Soliel with Mama.
Isn't Cirque fantastic

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#16904 May 4, 2013
Denny.. WHEW..Glad I made it before closing time...Mike's Grill is hopping... I enjoy the Smooooooth Jazz ya offer on the Weekend... nice to sip my heated Apricot Brandy...by the fireplace... and just RELAX..and savor the ambience.. ahhhh...

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#16905 May 5, 2013
harley-hunni wrote:
Hello Denny. How are you. I only pop in once in awhile and make the odd comment. Don't have time to go to every thread. Sometimes one catches my eye, and I comment. For the most part the place has gotten out of hand with those that want to hash over old cyber fights. I myself don't live in the past nor do I dwell on it.
It is also bike season, and if I can ride, I ride.
Besides, got new chaps this year,, and a new helmet, chaps are fringed,helmet is harley helmet, not one more designed for sport bikes. Sweetie fixed it up for me and made it more personal, put harley honey on it. LOL!
Hope all is well with you and your wife, all are healthy, happy, etc.
Hi to everyone else here,let the good times roll.
PS. I am at work, and the internet here is not a good connection, and sometimes signs me out, it is a pain in the little ass.
Good morning Darlin. Keep those wheels on the road. No asphalt rash is a good thing :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#16906 May 5, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
Denny.. WHEW..Glad I made it before closing time...Mike's Grill is hopping... I enjoy the Smooooooth Jazz ya offer on the Weekend... nice to sip my heated Apricot Brandy...by the fireplace... and just RELAX..and savor the ambience.. ahhhh...
Let me get you a cup of coffee and fix you some eggs and bacon with toAST:)
Why Bother

United States

#16908 May 5, 2013
harleyhunni wrote:
Hello Denny, FC, Hippi, Sel, Tink, and others.
Not a bad day here in HellBerta! The sun is getting warmer each day,(got my fingers crossed). Supposed to be nice tomorrow as well. So we will be out on our bike again. Had another great day cruisin' the highways and byways. Got to get out there while we can. Can't keep us off that beautiful machine. You know I could spend everyday on that harley, and all day, no trailoring for this couple, unless it is to take it somewhere warm to ride during our winters. We are not weekend warriors, we are serious riders.
Trailering, when you live in a trailer? DUH!!!!

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#16909 May 5, 2013
harleyhunni wrote:
Not a bad day here in HellBerta! The sun is getting warmer each day,(got my fingers crossed). Supposed to be nice tomorrow as well. So we will be out on our bike again. Had another great day cruisin' the highways and byways. Got to get out there while we can. Can't keep us off that beautiful machine. You know I could spend everyday on that harley, and all day, no trailoring for this couple, unless it is to take it somewhere warm to ride during our winters. We are not weekend warriors, we are serious riders.
You give new meaning to the term 'old school bagger', squatch...will give you a couple days to look it up...

“Sing a song of 6 pence”

Level 7

Since: Jun 12

Pocket full of wry

#16913 May 5, 2013
Hello Mr. Crain, hello patrons. Passing through with a wave and a post to get caught up. Wishing all yous guys a nice week ahead. (:

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#16917 May 6, 2013
harleyhunni wrote:
Good for you Darlin. Grab all the good you can :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#16918 May 6, 2013
harleyhunni wrote:
<quoted text>
Stuff ain't cheap either darlin'! The chaps look good too, wink wink.
I should send you a pic real soon, let you be the judge. But all comments are all good, lol!
Hope you are having a great Sunday. I am.
I will look forward to the pic :)Have a great day

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#16919 May 6, 2013
Melody_E wrote:
Hello Mr. Crain, hello patrons. Passing through with a wave and a post to get caught up. Wishing all yous guys a nice week ahead.(:
Don't run off so quick. Sit at the bar with me and tell me what has been going on in your world :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#16920 May 6, 2013
harleyhunni wrote:
If you had sex 365 times in 12 mos.
Then melted down all the rubbers into tires.
What would you have?
A f**cking goodyear!
LOL now that is funny

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#16921 May 6, 2013
Great news. Texas just passed a law that allows CHL holders to carry a gun on college campus. That will prevent mass shootings : )

Level 8

Location hidden

#16923 May 6, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't Cirque fantastic
We were on the third row but a mountain was sitting in from of us. Were able to move for the second half. Great time with Mama!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#16924 May 6, 2013
Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
<quoted text>We were on the third row but a mountain was sitting in from of us. Were able to move for the second half. Great time with Mama!
I know she must have had a ball. I am so glad you can do things with your Mother sweet Sel

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#16925 May 6, 2013
Good afternoon Denny and friends ... A beautiful day in South Central Texas ... Enjoy it! Peace ~ FC <3 ...

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#16926 May 6, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
Good afternoon Denny and friends ... A beautiful day in South Central Texas ... Enjoy it! Peace ~ FC <3 ...
I am lovin it sweet Flower :)

Level 8

Location hidden

#16927 May 6, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>I know she must have had a ball. I am so glad you can do things with your Mother sweet Sel
We had a wonderful time on the cruise too.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rebel vs American Flag 11 min Bedford Gump 32
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 12 min KNIGHT DeVINE 57,215
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 19 min KNIGHT DeVINE 12,130
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 20 min Old Sam 32,350
A To Z Of Movies (Sep '12) 20 min Old Sam 5,182
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 21 min Old Sam 140,833
LOVE and OTHER BRUISES (Apr '12) 23 min KNIGHT DeVINE 1,377
" Tell me a secret"...... (Oct '14) 33 min Sublime1 359
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 37 min wichita-rick 165,562
TRUMP, Donald 1 hr Thanks for that Bex 42