Denny Crain's Place

“Sing a song of 6 pence”

Level 7

Since: Jun 12

Pocket full of wry

#16723 Mar 17, 2013
Happy St. Pats Mr Crane

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#16724 Mar 17, 2013
Melody_E wrote:
Happy St. Pats Mr Crane
Right back at you. Wants some corned beef and cabbage? Lunch special today :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#16725 Mar 17, 2013
Good Sunday afternoon Denny, Sel, Tink, HH and all friendlies ... Hope all are well and celebrating Happy St Patrick's day in fine fashion ... Have fun ... FC <3 ...

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#16726 Mar 18, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
Good Sunday afternoon Denny, Sel, Tink, HH and all friendlies ... Hope all are well and celebrating Happy St Patrick's day in fine fashion ... Have fun ... FC <3 ...
Good morning sweet Flower. The week has started so lets get out there and grab it by the horns :)
Level 6

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#16727 Mar 18, 2013
Happy Monday morning Denny, Flower and all here @Denny's Place.

Wishing everyone a great week ahead.

O's -n-:-)'s

These Are The Days Of Our Lives - 1991
http://youtu.be/eWMqyzvfU_Q

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#16728 Mar 18, 2013
TenderTink wrote:
Happy Monday morning Denny, Flower and all here @Denny's Place.
Wishing everyone a great week ahead.
O's -n-:-)'s
These Are The Days Of Our Lives - 1991
http://youtu.be/eWMqyzvfU_Q
You rock sweet Tink :)

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#16729 Mar 18, 2013
good evening sweetie.....
eric cartman

Pahrump, NV

#16730 Mar 18, 2013
Denny!! You related to TV guy Bob Crane?

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#16731 Mar 18, 2013
stacked and proud wrote:
good evening sweetie.....
Good evening. Did you enjoy your day off :) How about a white wine :)
Stan and Kyle

Pahrump, NV

#16732 Mar 18, 2013
eric cartman wrote:
Denny!! You related to TV guy Bob Crane?
We heard about that guy. Colonel Hogan had a busy off-screen life filming and video taping chicks sexing it up. Got killed in the end brutally.

Level 8

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#16733 Mar 18, 2013
Bike Week was fun...went down Saturday. Something to see.

Judged:

61

54

51

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#16734 Mar 19, 2013
Good morning and welcome to the bar. Put a nickle in the jukebox and get the place rockin :) Coffee is fresh and so are the screw drivers
Air Cav

Pahrump, NV

#16735 Mar 19, 2013
Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
Bike Week was fun...went down Saturday. Something to see.
Who did you go down on? What's her name?

Level 8

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#16736 Mar 19, 2013
Had to turn on the AC...

Judged:

41

41

41

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#16737 Mar 20, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning sweet Flower. The week has started so lets get out there and grab it by the horns :)
Hi Denny! The week started pretty busy for me ... my trainer at the gym been beating me up pretty bad, lol ... it's all good, showing results which is what matters ... met with him again today with another new program ... whew! He sure is working me ... Hope your week is good, too! Happy Spring! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#16738 Mar 20, 2013
Hi Sel, HH, Tink, beautiful and everyone ... Hope everyone is enjoying a nice day on this first day of spring ... it's a beautiful day ... have fun! FC <3 ...

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#16739 Mar 21, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Denny! The week started pretty busy for me ... my trainer at the gym been beating me up pretty bad, lol ... it's all good, showing results which is what matters ... met with him again today with another new program ... whew! He sure is working me ... Hope your week is good, too! Happy Spring! FC <3 ...
Good morning Flower and good morning all my friends in the bar. Do you think we need some decorating? Flower I just watched the Marigold Hotel. Pretty good flick , check it out :)

Level 8

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#16740 Mar 21, 2013
Happy Spring!!! AC one day...Heat the next...chilly 45 this morning.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#16741 Mar 21, 2013
Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
Happy Spring!!! AC one day...Heat the next...chilly 45 this morning.
Good morning Sel. A little cool in the mornings but it will be 70 today in Dallas

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#16742 Mar 21, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Flower and good morning all my friends in the bar. Do you think we need some decorating? Flower I just watched the Marigold Hotel. Pretty good flick , check it out :)
Good morning, Denny! I will check it out. I forgot to get the gizmo at Best Buy yesterday so I can get Netflix on my TV ... will try and remember that tomorrow ...

There is a new movie coming out "42" The story about Jackie Robinson ... the ONLY number retired in baseball history ... of course, his number, Jackie being the first of color to play in baseball and the trials and tribulations that came with that honor ... I can hardly wait as you know I'll the first in line when it hits the big screen ...

Are you loving this weather or what? We've already hit 90 this week, today close to 80 ... sometimes heater at night and A/C @ daytime ... typical Texas weather ...

Have a great day, Denny! FC <3 ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 12 min Important Weekend 75,289
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 12 min SweLL GirL 7,872
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 13 min SweLL GirL 16,688
A to Z songs by title or group! 19 min Camilla 1,813
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) (Dec '14) 45 min andet1987 5,385
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 46 min Rider on the Storm 217,213
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 47 min T Bone 4,086
Interesting Quotes (Jun '11) 9 hr Emerald 17,211
News What is up with that strange photo of President... 10 hr Pope Closet Emeritus 9
More from around the web