Denny Crain's Place

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#16675 Mar 7, 2013
Good morning everyone. It will be 70 here in Dallas . Have a fantastic day :)

Level 8

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#16676 Mar 7, 2013
Thursday night...Friday a comin'....

Judged:

47

43

41

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 8

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#16678 Mar 7, 2013
Ninja Stealth Post...they can't see this one to JUDGE IT!

Judged:

47

46

44

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#16679 Mar 8, 2013
harley-hunni wrote:
<quoted text>
It was awesome! We had a wonderful time. Introduced bf to all my good friends, and we made new ones.
I am glad you had a good time. I had my lucky shoes on yesterday and won $100 and a bottle of wine :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#16680 Mar 8, 2013
Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
Ninja Stealth Post...they can't see this one to JUDGE IT!
LOL You own them with that one :)
SHADOW

Bulverde, TX

#16681 Mar 8, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>LOL You own them with that one :)
Really?
For a Texan you sure aren't very bright are you denny darlin.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#16682 Mar 8, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Lets get this gin joint in high gear. We need some dancing on the bar top: Come on Flower Tink and Hippi and get CC up there to party down hard :)
Hi Denny! You mean like Coyote Ugly dancing ... oh, your wish come true, LOL ... Enjoy your day ... and your bar dancing! LOL ... have fun! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#16683 Mar 8, 2013
Good afternoon beautiful, Sel, Tink, Sel and all friendlies who visit Denny's Place ... TGIF! Enjoy it! FC <3 ...

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#16684 Mar 8, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Denny! You mean like Coyote Ugly dancing ... oh, your wish come true, LOL ... Enjoy your day ... and your bar dancing! LOL ... have fun! FC <3 ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Cs0KeB3NVBwXX
That sounds like a great plan Flower. Have you seen Red Light yet?

Level 8

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#16685 Mar 8, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>LOL You own them with that one :)
Was pretty funny wasn't it?

Judged:

53

46

45

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Level 6

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#16686 Mar 8, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Denny! You mean like Coyote Ugly dancing ... oh, your wish come true, LOL ... Enjoy your day ... and your bar dancing! LOL ... have fun! FC <3 ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Cs0KeB3NVBwXX
Hey there sweetie,
Love it!
Gonna get this joint a rocking on a Friday night, LOL
Come on Denny, now it's your turn to cut a rug with us gals...
;-)
http://youtu.be/glz1OfXbc_0

Whooeee!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#16687 Mar 9, 2013
Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
<quoted text>Was pretty funny wasn't it?
LOL Now you really have them pissed to give you 20 icons. You have them by the short and curlies :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#16688 Mar 9, 2013
TenderTink wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there sweetie,
Love it!
Gonna get this joint a rocking on a Friday night, LOL
Come on Denny, now it's your turn to cut a rug with us gals...
;-)
http://youtu.be/glz1OfXbc_0
Whooeee!
Where is the liniment? I over did the dancing :)

Level 8

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#16689 Mar 9, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>LOL Now you really have them pissed to give you 20 icons. You have them by the short and curlies :)
You bet I do...HEY I FINISHED THE 15K Gate River Road Race today in 3:01...I AM A FINISHER!

Judged:

47

46

46

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#16690 Mar 10, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>That sounds like a great plan Flower. Have you seen Red Light yet?
Good morning, Denny ... I tried to watch Red Light but couldn't really get into it ... the video kept stopping and going back to the beginning ... it came from Netflix and sometimes those DVD's come all scratched up ... I finally packaged it up and sent it back so no movie review from me on that one and some others I've had to send back ;(
Nothing that I can see is going on at the theater, Snitch maybe with The Rock ... The Bruce Willis movie has already moved on as far as I can see at the Cinemark close to my home ... maybe I'll find some baseball ... the rain has moved out ... maybe the gym tomorrow or something ... Enjoy your day! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#16691 Mar 10, 2013
Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
<quoted text>You bet I do...HEY I FINISHED THE 15K Gate River Road Race today in 3:01...I AM A FINISHER!
That's stellar, Sel ... keep up the good work ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#16692 Mar 10, 2013
TenderTink wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there sweetie,
Love it!
Gonna get this joint a rocking on a Friday night, LOL
Come on Denny, now it's your turn to cut a rug with us gals...
;-)
http://youtu.be/glz1OfXbc_0
Whooeee!
Morning again, sweetness ... It's almost 6am, daylight savings time ... the clocks are already one hour set forward, ugh! dark outside, winds 11mph NNW, 67% humidity and 55 degrees ... not bad ... plan on doing re-potting some plants that didn't get rained on with the 10 minutes of rain we got this morning around 4 which prompted me to wake up ... and never sent me back to sleep, lol ... Hope yall got some much needed rain (or not)... we've not gotten hardly any and our lake is STILL dry ... send us your surplus okay, sweets! Good to see you! >>hugs<< FC <3 ...

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#16693 Mar 10, 2013
Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
<quoted text>You bet I do...HEY I FINISHED THE 15K Gate River Road Race today in 3:01...I AM A FINISHER!
Great news Sel. I am so proud of you

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#16694 Mar 10, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Denny ... I tried to watch Red Light but couldn't really get into it ... the video kept stopping and going back to the beginning ... it came from Netflix and sometimes those DVD's come all scratched up ... I finally packaged it up and sent it back so no movie review from me on that one and some others I've had to send back ;(
Nothing that I can see is going on at the theater, Snitch maybe with The Rock ... The Bruce Willis movie has already moved on as far as I can see at the Cinemark close to my home ... maybe I'll find some baseball ... the rain has moved out ... maybe the gym tomorrow or something ... Enjoy your day! FC <3 ...
Now how did I know you would find baseball :) Good morning
Level 6

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#16695 Mar 10, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Where is the liniment? I over did the dancing :)
Here ya go baby,
http://youtu.be/LEHtfdGElKo...

Fantastic run there Ms. Selecia.
You have so much energy and always devoted to a good cause...
It's just wonderful to read!

Hugs again sweet Flower, hope your day was an easy fun filled one.

O's -n-:-)'s

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 min Denny CranesPlace 67,156
Any Word ! (Mar '11) 3 min Princess Hey 6,395
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 8 min scientia potentia... 216,695
Let's play "follow the word" (Jun '08) 9 min Princess Hey 48,260
News Trump's bizarre claim that the Clinton email co... 9 min Rider on the Storm 999
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 26 min Mr_FX 61,050
Post any FOUR words (Feb '16) 28 min Mr_FX 2,380
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 44 min Bad Bex 10,580
All Christmas Carols/Songs and Quotes.. 51 min Truth 55
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Sublime1 206,953
More from around the web