Denny Crain's Place
SHADOW

Bulverde, TX

#16636 Feb 26, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>You got to love it Sel :)
Yes Denny, sel's fans are all over Topix and most/all feel the same way about her as evidenced by the Judge-its.

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#16637 Feb 26, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Love the new pic :) Man it is only Tuesday. Last week by this time it was Thursday :)
well thank you kind sir.....

before you know it , it will be the weekend again..... and I have this Friday off.... we are going to see slash and I have family coming to stay this weekend....

should be good.... I will enjoy having them here....

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#16638 Feb 26, 2013
stacked and proud wrote:
<quoted text>
well thank you kind sir.....
before you know it , it will be the weekend again..... and I have this Friday off.... we are going to see slash and I have family coming to stay this weekend....
should be good.... I will enjoy having them here....
Slash? What is that Darlin . How about a glass of wine to let you relax after a hard day :)

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#16639 Feb 26, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Slash? What is that Darlin . How about a glass of wine to let you relax after a hard day :)
'slash' is a guitar player..... he's fab......

Level 8

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#16640 Feb 26, 2013
SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Denny, sel's fans are all over Topix and most/all feel the same way about her as evidenced by the Judge-its.
I OWN you and all of your judge it pals...now I will get you to jump through the judge it hoops and judge this one too! FETCH!

Judged:

46

45

44

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
SHADOW

Bulverde, TX

#16641 Feb 27, 2013
Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
<quoted text>I OWN you and all of your judge it pals...now I will get you to jump through the judge it hoops and judge this one too! FETCH!
I thought I was Cav. Can you make up your mind or not?
I am not doing the judge-its it is your big fan base.
I will say I agree with most of them though.
If you drop another 100 pounds or so maybe you can jump through some hoops too.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#16642 Feb 27, 2013
stacked and proud wrote:
<quoted text>
'slash' is a guitar player..... he's fab......
Good to know. Sorry you had a bad day today but tomorrow will be great :)

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#16643 Feb 27, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good to know. Sorry you had a bad day today but tomorrow will be great :)
horrendous..... is the word I had today.....

tomorrow will be better cos today couldn't get any worse..... well in context... you know what I mean... lol

not as bad as the day my mum died but pretty close to being a really, really bad day at work....

to much explaining going on there ... but you get the drift right??

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#16644 Feb 28, 2013
stacked and proud wrote:
<quoted text>
horrendous..... is the word I had today.....
tomorrow will be better cos today couldn't get any worse..... well in context... you know what I mean... lol
not as bad as the day my mum died but pretty close to being a really, really bad day at work....
to much explaining going on there ... but you get the drift right??
As long as it isn't a snow drift you will be in good shape Darlin :) Now what can I get you from the bar? A nice Earl Grey?

Level 8

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#16645 Feb 28, 2013
http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/...

This will make you cry.

Judged:

45

45

44

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#16646 Mar 1, 2013
Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
http://www.cbsnews.com/video/w atch/?id=50141588n
This will make you cry.
Good morning Sel and all my friends. The weekend is almost here and it is time to party :) Put a nickle in the jukebox and get the place rockin. Where is Colorado Chick to wake the place up

Level 8

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#16647 Mar 1, 2013
TGIF!!! Thank God I'm FABULOUS!

Judged:

45

44

44

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#16648 Mar 2, 2013
Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
TGIF!!! Thank God I'm FABULOUS!
Better than that it is now Saturday. Let the good times roll :)
Level 6

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#16649 Mar 2, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Better than that it is now Saturday. Let the good times roll :)
Happy Saturday Denny!
Here ya go:

Let The Good Times Roll- Shirley & Lee
http://youtu.be/uM9yYL6BD-4

BB King - Let The Good Times Roll
http://youtu.be/DYB5vLzEHvI

Let The Good Times Roll by Brad Paisley ft. B.B. King
http://youtu.be/m4J4S-F4_zE

Yeah Baby!!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#16650 Mar 2, 2013
TenderTink wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy Saturday Denny!
Here ya go:
Let The Good Times Roll- Shirley & Lee
http://youtu.be/uM9yYL6BD-4
BB King - Let The Good Times Roll
http://youtu.be/DYB5vLzEHvI
Let The Good Times Roll by Brad Paisley ft. B.B. King
http://youtu.be/m4J4S-F4_zE
Yeah Baby!!
You rock the house Tink :)

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#16652 Mar 3, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>As long as it isn't a snow drift you will be in good shape Darlin :) Now what can I get you from the bar? A nice Earl Grey?
hell no..... had a brilliant weekend... so a glass of wine please to go with my sunday roast......

it would have been my mum and dad's wedding anniversary today.... I miss them both....:(
Level 6

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#16653 Mar 3, 2013
stacked and proud wrote:
<quoted text>
hell no..... had a brilliant weekend... so a glass of wine please to go with my sunday roast......
it would have been my mum and dad's wedding anniversary today.... I miss them both....:(
Good morning Stacked.
Sending you a hug for your grieving.

When sad anniversaries like this arise;
I take the day and spend it sharing
memories of past kin with my son, nieces and nephews.

With pictures, story's and other mementos of loved ones; am able to pass on a history to them.

It jogs their memories of beloved ones gone and reminds us of the little familiar things in ourselves that we have inherited.
( Grand mothers freckles, uncles dimples etc.)

Wishing you a good Sunday, filled with sweet and treasured moments.
O's -n-:-)'s
Level 6

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#16654 Mar 3, 2013
Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
http://www.cbsnews.com/video/w atch/?id=50141588n
This will make you cry.
Absolutely brilliant Selecia.
Thank you very much for sharing that sweet clip!

Got the warm fuzzy's now for breakfast.
O's -n- grateful :-)'s

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#16655 Mar 3, 2013
TenderTink wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely brilliant Selecia.
Thank you very much for sharing that sweet clip!
Got the warm fuzzy's now for breakfast.
O's -n- grateful :-)'s
Good morning Tink. Looks like it will be warming up a little today. I put a pork butt on the smoker yesterday so pulled pork sandwiches here in the bar today :)
Level 6

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#16656 Mar 3, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Tink. Looks like it will be warming up a little today. I put a pork butt on the smoker yesterday so pulled pork sandwiches here in the bar today :)
Yummm yum!
That sounds 'fantabulous' Darlin'...
There's never any question about
"Where's the beef" when your smoking!
LOL
;-)
Wishing you,
and All in the Big D Place,
a great Sunday, sweet Denny.
O's -n-:-)'s

http://youtu.be/q9EJ0qXNJGg

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 30 min andet1987 23,786
Stupid things to ponder ... (Feb '08) 40 min greymouser 7,099
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 44 min Yournotgoingtobel... 16,695
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 46 min Yournotgoingtobel... 83,741
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 48 min 8541 MARINE 75,330
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 48 min Yournotgoingtobel... 13,279
lets play follow the word! (Jul '08) 49 min Yournotgoingtobel... 39,751
Memorial Day 2 hr GreyHound 52
News Ben & Jerry's 'no-same-flavor' rule implemented... 3 hr Christsharia sLaw 31
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 hr Princess Hey 217,365
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 10 hr Goku Black 4,106
More from around the web