Denny Crain's Place

Posted in the Weird Forum

Comments (Page 743)

Showing posts 14,841 - 14,860 of17,157
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16315
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol...forget tequila, Long Island Ice Tea sound great!
Cheers :)
All I have are the real big glasses filled to the brim :)

“Just a lil' humor there.....”

Since: Sep 12

OR NOT .... <[;-)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16316
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>Welcome to the bar. Let me get you a drink :) You know how bars are. Sometimes the riff raff drop in too
Denny Crain I'm not sure why it took me so long to introduce myself to you, but I'm pleased to have done so now. You are too funny. Your mom!!
Haha - thanks for that, I really needed a good laugh today.

**Hmmm, couldn't hurt terribly to put a bit of Irish creame into this coffee of mine.**
;~)

Hope you have a nice day.
:)

“Just a lil' humor there.....”

Since: Sep 12

OR NOT .... <[;-)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16317
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning HH. It is Monday all over the place. I am going back to the doctor today and try to get well for a change :) How about some ham and eggs and coffee :)
Are you under the weather? I hope that doctor fixes you all up and I also hope it's a woman. They've got a great bedside manner.:O
;~)

“Just a lil' humor there.....”

Since: Sep 12

OR NOT .... <[;-)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16318
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Deal! I've just had 2 shots...
Good Morning - they just do not believe you are a mother in Australia. You are holding up well against them. They are soooooo freakin' smart aren't they. They know so much as they pose from a gray box - some also in profile, but again ... it's only a very few that dare to be so rude in profile.

Have a nice ... Wow, it's late there right now, nearly Wednesday.
:)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16319
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Good morning Denny, Trish, TenderTink, Hippi, Harley, Sel, JuicyLu?, Colorado Chick and hope I haven't left anyone out ... I'm only on my first cup of java, lol ... Wishing all a fantastic Monday ...

Hope everyone is pleased Baltimore took the Brady Bunch out of the running for SuperBowl 47 ... Coach Belichick stiff-armed the press and hope he gets fined for being a bad sport, lol ... how dare he, why now I understand where Brady gets his arrogance, lol ... like father like son, hahaha ... j/k ... no, I'm not, LOL ...

Enjoy the day! FC <3 ...

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16320
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

What makes you happy?
Why do you do things the way you do?
What is your primary motivation?
How do you compare to the average?
Where does your personality come from?
What were your childhood influences?
How did birth order affect you?
What are your tools for a more fulfilled life?

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16321
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

PESCreate wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning - they just do not believe you are a mother in Australia. You are holding up well against them. They are soooooo freakin' smart aren't they. They know so much as they pose from a gray box - some also in profile, but again ... it's only a very few that dare to be so rude in profile.
Have a nice ... Wow, it's late there right now, nearly Wednesday.
:)
Yep, almost midnight :)

“Just a lil' humor there.....”

Since: Sep 12

OR NOT .... <[;-)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16322
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Flower-Child wrote:
Good morning Denny, Trish, TenderTink, Hippi, Harley, Sel, JuicyLu?, Colorado Chick and hope I haven't left anyone out ... I'm only on my first cup of java, lol ... Wishing all a fantastic Monday ...
Hope everyone is pleased Baltimore took the Brady Bunch out of the running for SuperBowl 47 ... Coach Belichick stiff-armed the press and hope he gets fined for being a bad sport, lol ... how dare he, why now I understand where Brady gets his arrogance, lol ... like father like son, hahaha ... j/k ... no, I'm not, LOL ...
Enjoy the day! FC <3 ...
Good Morning Ms Flower-Child. I'm learning not to put out lists of names as we are all capable of forgetting at least one name.:)

You need to be sure to drop the rest of that note in at NFL. Yes, I may be from New England (no longer there though), but I didn't want Brady in there again. Well, you should speak with Belichick about that as well. Haha -

Have a nice day.
:)

“Just a lil' humor there.....”

Since: Sep 12

OR NOT .... <[;-)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16323
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
What makes you happy?
Why do you do things the way you do?
What is your primary motivation?
How do you compare to the average?
Where does your personality come from?
What were your childhood influences?
How did birth order affect you?
What are your tools for a more fulfilled life?
Are you sure you are in the right thread?
I do the things the way I do because I know no other way.
My motivation in doing what I do are usually innocent, but
when defending myself it can look otherwise.
I believe I'm a bit above average, though try and prove that.
My personality comes from my Dad mostly,(he was a brute) and
also from the many neighborhoods I've lived in and traveled through.
My childhood influences were not good ones.
I should have been the first born as I was the one that was most responsible in our family outside my father.
I can't answer the last one - sad to say. I'm giving it all I've got though. I try to be good, honest and true, but in this world the last man does come last all too often. The conartist seem to be fairing better at times and that just gets my goat. Know what I mean?
Some of our choices are made for us and I've only really just come to understand that when I feel I have no choices - I had better choose better the choice I make in my reaction to every action.
:)
Have a nice day HH.

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16324
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

PESCreate wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning - they just do not believe you are a mother in Australia. You are holding up well against them. They are soooooo freakin' smart aren't they. They know so much as they pose from a gray box - some also in profile, but again ... it's only a very few that dare to be so rude in profile.
Have a nice ... Wow, it's late there right now, nearly Wednesday.
:)
They just enjoy being a troll I guess :) There opinion is worth what you pay for it :)

“Just a lil' humor there.....”

Since: Sep 12

OR NOT .... <[;-)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16325
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Can you read through my typos? Why does a good man/woman ever come in last?

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16326
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

PESCreate wrote:
Can you read through my typos? Why does a good man/woman ever come in last?
She told me good guys finish last :)
Hippi on her iPhone

Perry, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16327
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>Is this the real Hippi or do you just play one on TV :)
It was really me, Denny. No telling what location shows up when I post from my phone! I hope it shows Oklahoma today!

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16328
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Flower-Child wrote:
Good morning Denny, Trish, TenderTink, Hippi, Harley, Sel, JuicyLu?, Colorado Chick and hope I haven't left anyone out ... I'm only on my first cup of java, lol ... Wishing all a fantastic Monday ...

Hope everyone is pleased Baltimore took the Brady Bunch out of the running for SuperBowl 47 ... Coach Belichick stiff-armed the press and hope he gets fined for being a bad sport, lol ... how dare he, why now I understand where Brady gets his arrogance, lol ... like father like son, hahaha ... j/k ... no, I'm not, LOL ...

Enjoy the day! FC <3 ...
Hello :D

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16329
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

PESCreate wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning Ms Flower-Child. I'm learning not to put out lists of names as we are all capable of forgetting at least one name.:)
You need to be sure to drop the rest of that note in at NFL. Yes, I may be from New England (no longer there though), but I didn't want Brady in there again. Well, you should speak with Belichick about that as well. Haha -
Have a nice day.
:)
Good morning, Trish ... yeah, I try to include everyone and most the time I write the names down so I do NOT forget anyone ... this morning I failed to do so ... my bad, lol ... you'll learn I'm a sports fan and am very opinionated about football and especially about baseball and sometimes I forget what thread I'm on and will just put it out there ... most everyone who knows me just lets me ramble on and imagine just rolls their eyes at me, hahaha ... when I think of Belichick, I think cheater cheater pumpking eater, LOL ... oh, well ... maybe I need to go to the NFL thread ... just sayin' lol ... Anyway, have a nice day ... Nice talkin' to ya ... FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16330
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Hippi on her iPhone wrote:
<quoted text>
It was really me, Denny. No telling what location shows up when I post from my phone! I hope it shows Oklahoma today!
Hi Hippi >>waves to you in Indiana, lol<<

“Just a lil' humor there.....”

Since: Sep 12

OR NOT .... <[;-)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16331
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>She told me good guys finish last :)
It was so touching to watch a racer one day that HAD the win, but she stopped to pick up her opponent, who had fallen in exhaustion, and she carried her across the finish line. Isn't that beautiful?

Denny, I may be a bit strange or perhaps even more than that, but I'm harmless and I AM one of the good ones.

Have a nice day.
:)

“Just a lil' humor there.....”

Since: Sep 12

OR NOT .... <[;-)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16332
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Hippi on her iPhone wrote:
<quoted text>
It was really me, Denny. No telling what location shows up when I post from my phone! I hope it shows Oklahoma today!
Good Morning Ms Hippi - NOPE, you're from IN today.
:)
Have a nice day.

“Just a lil' humor there.....”

Since: Sep 12

OR NOT .... <[;-)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16333
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Trish ... yeah, I try to include everyone and most the time I write the names down so I do NOT forget anyone ... this morning I failed to do so ... my bad, lol ... you'll learn I'm a sports fan and am very opinionated about football and especially about baseball and sometimes I forget what thread I'm on and will just put it out there ... most everyone who knows me just lets me ramble on and imagine just rolls their eyes at me, hahaha ... when I think of Belichick, I think cheater cheater pumpking eater, LOL ... oh, well ... maybe I need to go to the NFL thread ... just sayin' lol ... Anyway, have a nice day ... Nice talkin' to ya ... FC <3 ...
I have been observing you lately and yes everything you said is true. I know why they let you ramble on ... It's because you are such a sweetheart and you are well liked. I'm not into flattery so don't think that is what I just did.
Have a terrific day and yes, do drop that at the NFL. Get back on topic already. Haha
;~)

“Brains are wonderful,”

Level 5

Since: May 10

I wish everyone had one.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16334
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

6

5

5

PESCreate wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been observing you lately and yes everything you said is true. I know why they let you ramble on ... It's because you are such a sweetheart and you are well liked. I'm not into flattery so don't think that is what I just did.
Have a terrific day and yes, do drop that at the NFL. Get back on topic already. Haha
;~)
http://www.bing.com/images/search...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 14,841 - 14,860 of17,157
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••