Denny Crain's Place

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#16223 Jan 15, 2013
Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
<quoted text>No time like the PRESENT!
I had a nice walk that Saturday afternoon, saw lots of tracks, so need to go back early in the morning soon. Somebody keeps leaving the gates open- I swear, it's not me!
Speaking of walking, I have to lose some weight. Walked down Front Street in Lahaina yesterday, and there was a boat load of very overweight old tourists off a ship. It was sad, one lady was so wide, she probably has to turn sideways to get through a door. She was holding a hip and looked in pain, hobbling along. I'll bet if they all waddled to one side of the ship it would flip! About a quarter of them must have been standing around in Costco Sunday- in the chocolate section. lol
Do you see many real fat 90 year olds? No.
Oh, I have a fat story. About 30 years ago, on Guam, I went in for a physical. Had it done by a pretty pregnant girl. One part was a little embarrassing, but she said,'don't worry about that, it happens all the time' lol. Then, at the end, she said I was obese! I said, I'd like a second opinion, so she said,'OK, you have a big nose too.'.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#16224 Jan 15, 2013
Denny...need a gin and tonic..just shoveled Hippichick's driveway..also almost time for lunch.. Hmmm..think I'll have a HOT ROAST BEEF sandwich with mashed taters..and a salad..Blue Cheese dressing also.
Pull up a chair and let's thumb wrestle..

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

#16225 Jan 15, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
Denny...need a gin and tonic..just shoveled Hippichick's driveway..also almost time for lunch.. Hmmm..think I'll have a HOT ROAST BEEF sandwich with mashed taters..and a salad..Blue Cheese dressing also.
Pull up a chair and let's thumb wrestle..
A thumb wrestling shark :) One gin and tonic coming up. You are just the girl I was lookin for to wake this join up :)

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#16226 Jan 15, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
Good morning Denny, Tink, Fishman, Hippichick and the Beautiful lady from across the pond who I haven't seen in a couple of days ... wishing all a lovely day ... Enjoy it! Hearts, FC <3 ...
Good morning Flower-Child, you have a good day too.

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#16227 Jan 15, 2013
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>Not full yet but any rain helps. It shoulf be full this time of the year. I am worried about summer. Last year it go so low you couldn't get your boat in the water most places
Maybe a rain dance would help?
CC?

Level 8

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#16228 Jan 15, 2013
Tuesday pm...

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#16229 Jan 15, 2013
Hey Denny, Harley, Flower, Fisherman, CC, Tink, Sel and whoever else walks in. It's cold outside today! Of course, not as cold as Canada, I'm sure, but cold for me! The weather reports 31 degrees, but it feels a lot colder than that! At least we didn't get the snow like Denny did. Dodged a bullet on that one!
Hope everyone is having a great day! Oh, and could I please have a coffee with Bailey's from the bar? Thanks!
Level 6

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#16230 Jan 15, 2013
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>Tink come in out of the snow. You can play inside
LOL, yeah we got some snow!
Could have done just fine with out it, thank you.
;-)
Inside suits this girl anytime.

This one has to go rustle up some grub for tonight....
catch up will all y'all later.

Stay cozy warm and safe.

O's -n-:-)'s -n- <3's to everyone here @ Denny's Place.

Level 8

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#16231 Jan 15, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
Hey Denny, Harley, Flower, Fisherman, CC, Tink, Sel and whoever else walks in. It's cold outside today! Of course, not as cold as Canada, I'm sure, but cold for me! The weather reports 31 degrees, but it feels a lot colder than that! At least we didn't get the snow like Denny did. Dodged a bullet on that one!
Hope everyone is having a great day! Oh, and could I please have a coffee with Bailey's from the bar? Thanks!
Still 80 here..just had to turn on the AC.
Level 6

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#16232 Jan 15, 2013
<quoted text>Still 80 here..just had to turn on the AC.
LOL, made me think of this song , Selecia

http://youtu.be/-Q3c6H7l64g

Wishing you and yours a pleasant night.
:-)

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Rowlett Tx

#16233 Jan 16, 2013
harley-hunni wrote:
<quoted text>
Your welcome...ha ha ha! We are in the plus 7 zone today.. but back to minus 17 on the weekend.
Enjoy the white stuff darlin...
Cold and clear here today. Keep warm and dry up there in the cold north. It won't be long till you will be on vacation in DR

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Rowlett Tx

#16234 Jan 16, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe a rain dance would help?
CC?
A proper rain dance is done naked. We sure need rain so I hope the girls will help us out :)

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Rowlett Tx

#16235 Jan 16, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
Bailey's comin right up Darlin. A cold clear day here

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Rowlett Tx

#16236 Jan 16, 2013
TenderTink wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, yeah we got some snow!
Could have done just fine with out it, thank you.
;-)
Inside suits this girl anytime.
This one has to go rustle up some grub for tonight....
catch up will all y'all later.
Stay cozy warm and safe.
O's -n-:-)'s -n- <3's to everyone here @ Denny's Place.
Good morning Tink. What grub did you rustle up. Us Texans have our own language I think :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#16238 Jan 16, 2013
<quoted text>Walked again this morning!!!!
Good morning, Sel ... that's great ... baby steps ... start slow and work yourself up to a good pace ... no need to go gung ho and hurt yourself like I've done on many occasion thinking I'm Wonder Woman, lol ... BTDT and have the tee-shirt, ha! Enjoy your day! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#16239 Jan 16, 2013
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>I woke up to see everything covered in snow. No one predicted it :) Nice surprise
Good morning, Denny ... bet that was quite a surprise ... just been cold and dry here ... that's nice ... you and your friends here have a nice day ... FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#16240 Jan 16, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Flower-Child, you have a good day too.
Morning, Fishman ... thank you ... and right back atcha ... cold and dry but we can handle that ... Good day! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#16242 Jan 16, 2013
Morning Hippichick >>waves<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#16241 Jan 16, 2013
harley-hunni wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning..
Yes we had a busy week with the grandson here. He is home now. Daughter and granddaughter are back from Cuba. They really enjoyed it.
Have a safe a wonderful day.
Morning Harley ... that's nice to hear the D & GD are safe and home ... and the GS, too ... safe and from harm's way ... I really cringe when my baby sis flies international, IDK why ... I always ask her to stay close to the rest of the crew and not venture alone anywhere even though she's flown that route many times before ... "be aware of your surroundings" I always tell her ... I must get going as many errands to run today ... Do have a marvelous day ... FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#16243 Jan 16, 2013
Everybody ----> have a spendid day! FC <3 ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 5 min just sayin 230,703
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 13 min Jackie 35,014
News US employee in China reported strange sounds, p... 16 min Jackie 3
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 19 min quilterqueen 62,795
Add a Word remove a Word (Oct '13) 2 hr Blue Bird 6,670
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 2 hr Blue Bird 17,314
Any Word ! (Mar '11) 2 hr Blue Bird 6,680
WHo ARe YOu THinking ABout RIght NOw (Jul '13) 2 hr North Mountain 1,352
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) (Dec '14) 3 hr Ginger Rosie 7,132
Stupid things to ponder ... (Feb '08) 6 hr North Mountain 8,254