Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#16144 Jan 7, 2013
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>I hope your day is going great. Are you working today ?
nope..... had a meeting with some people about mums house.... still trying to sort things out..... I am back next week but I have leave to take...

I hope you are feeling better... and your lap top..:)

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

#16145 Jan 7, 2013
stacked and proud wrote:
<quoted text>
nope..... had a meeting with some people about mums house.... still trying to sort things out..... I am back next week but I have leave to take...
I hope you are feeling better... and your lap top..:)
I am feeling better and searched for virus on lap top. I have been hacked friends so don't open any links from me

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#16146 Jan 7, 2013
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>I am feeling better and searched for virus on lap top. I have been hacked friends so don't open any links from me
okay hunni.,,, did open one.... it was from some news network... but I have security ... so not a problem....

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#16148 Jan 7, 2013
Denny.. Bourbon and water please..WHO THE FREAK is Wooooo-Hooooing..on A Monday nite???

“Plays well with others.”

Level 8

Since: Jun 07

LIVING WELL*THE BEST REVENGE

#16149 Jan 7, 2013
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>Good for you Sel. I hope you had a great time. Are you still doing the Costco gig?
No I quit back in April...traveling too much!

Level 8

#16150 Jan 7, 2013
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>I am feeling better and searched for virus on lap top. I have been hacked friends so don't open any links from me
I got about 12 of those emails from varios pals...evidently there was something going around.

Make sure that your password has some numbers, letters and caps in it. Also...make this your first address in your contact list.

AAAAA@aaaa.com

for some reason the attackers do not like that address and they look on beyond your email to hack.
Phillis Dilly

San Diego, CA

#16153 Jan 7, 2013
I used to rock my husband Fang
to sleep every night.
But he woke up the next day anyway.

Every morning complaining of a headache.
I told him to shut up and quit whining.
He was lucky we didn't live on the second floor with a balcony.
He'd be waking up to a real hangover then.

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#16154 Jan 7, 2013
harley-hunni wrote:
Hi Hippichick, Denny, FlowerChild. And BB Kind..awesome..
Been busy working, and staying with the oldest grandson while mom and baby are in Cuba.
28 more days, and counting and I will be in DR. woohoo!
Did you ever go to Little Beach Maui?

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-...

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Rowlett Tx

#16157 Jan 8, 2013
harley-hunni wrote:
Been busy working, and staying with the oldest grandson while mom and baby are in Cuba.
Don't get a sun burn Darlin :)

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Rowlett Tx

#16158 Jan 8, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
Denny.. Bourbon and water please..WHO THE FREAK is Wooooo-Hooooing..on A Monday nite???
Bourbon and branch coming right up. How are you this fine morning :)

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Rowlett Tx

#16159 Jan 8, 2013
Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
<quoted text>I got about 12 of those emails from varios pals...evidently there was something going around.
Make sure that your password has some numbers, letters and caps in it. Also...make this your first address in your contact list.
AAAAA@aaaa.com
for some reason the attackers do not like that address and they look on beyond your email to hack.
I thank you for that tip :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#16160 Jan 8, 2013
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>The Doc will fix you up fine:)
Good morning, Denny ... and she did ... just anti-biotics to stave off any bronchial infection ... otherwise just OTC allegra-D in case this is just a bad case of Cedar fever/ALLERGIES which she's seen an increase of and mold allergies due to the rain we had on Friday night ... we loved the rain just can't take the mold allergies that follows it ... Cedar Fever really meaning the "juniper" trees around here ... We have Cedar trees but they really amount to Juniper ...

Jennifer Juniper ... wasn't that a song? LOL ... Enjoy your day ... Heard there is some heavy duty rain headed your way ... Stay safe, warm and dry! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#16161 Jan 8, 2013
Went to see BB KING last night with a dozen pals!!! great evening...
Oh, Sel! I bet that was a treat ... I love BBKing and he has never failed to entertain my sis and I ... one time he played at the twin towers on US59 (the Southwest Freeway) in Houston ... The building where I worked ... a very very small intimate venue ... we had primo seats ... He said to us saying he wasn't feeling well and hoped we didn't mind if he sat in a chair while playing for us ... As usual, in that venue, the artist would sign for autographs ... we waited for 2 hours for him to come and then his body guards said he would only sign one item for us, I had his book and a poster ... he signed my poster and my sis' book. He was so humble and so nice ... I shook his hand and said, "God bless you and I hope you feel better" ... He mustered a smile ... I guess or suspect it was his diabetes, I'll never know ... I saw him in Fort Lauderdale and many other cities ... He rocks and I love him ... He's just a wonderful man ... So glad you were able to see him ... Have a great day and glad I was able to share that story with you ... Have a peaceful day! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#16162 Jan 8, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
Good morning Denny and patrons! Denny, I'm glad you're feeling better! And Flower Child, sorry you're sick...again! Let me know what the Dr says.
I wish everyone a wonderful day!
(Hi Harley!)
Good morning, HC ... doing so much better, thank you for inquiring ... How is your hand/arm doing?... Hopefully it is better ... Are we going to do American Idol this year? I am somewhat turned off by Nicki Minaj or however you spell her name ... She has been very rude to Mariah Carey to the point Mariah has contemplated a restraining order and/or has ordered extra body guards for her safety as well of that of her children ... she just looks nasty to me ... the expletives from her mouth in an interview turn me off as well ... the performances of Minaj have not impressed me either ... I like Randy Jackson ... Who in hades thought up this unlikely foursome? LOL ... we shall see ... looking forward to watching with you as we usually do ... Keep you texting features up to date! Luvya FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#16163 Jan 8, 2013
harley-hunni wrote:
Morning, HH ... it's been a busy morning and must answer all my posts in 11 minutes and then hit my book before my soap opera at 11 central time ... glad you're looking forward to your trip to the DR ... I know you have good friends there ... take plenty of photos and do share ... Have a groovy day ... Laters, FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#16164 Jan 8, 2013
Stacked and Proud! Good morning beautiful ... Have a very pleasant day ... Thinking about you! Love, FC <3 ...

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Rowlett Tx

#16165 Jan 8, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Denny ... and she did ... just anti-biotics to stave off any bronchial infection ... otherwise just OTC allegra-D in case this is just a bad case of Cedar fever/ALLERGIES which she's seen an increase of and mold allergies due to the rain we had on Friday night ... we loved the rain just can't take the mold allergies that follows it ... Cedar Fever really meaning the "juniper" trees around here ... We have Cedar trees but they really amount to Juniper ...
Jennifer Juniper ... wasn't that a song? LOL ... Enjoy your day ... Heard there is some heavy duty rain headed your way ... Stay safe, warm and dry! FC <3 ...
It is raining now and we are going to have 3 days of it and then it will turn cold :(

Level 8

#16166 Jan 8, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, Sel! I bet that was a treat ... I love BBKing and he has never failed to entertain my sis and I ... one time he played at the twin towers on US59 (the Southwest Freeway) in Houston ... The building where I worked ... a very very small intimate venue ... we had primo seats ... He said to us saying he wasn't feeling well and hoped we didn't mind if he sat in a chair while playing for us ... As usual, in that venue, the artist would sign for autographs ... we waited for 2 hours for him to come and then his body guards said he would only sign one item for us, I had his book and a poster ... he signed my poster and my sis' book. He was so humble and so nice ... I shook his hand and said, "God bless you and I hope you feel better" ... He mustered a smile ... I guess or suspect it was his diabetes, I'll never know ... I saw him in Fort Lauderdale and many other cities ... He rocks and I love him ... He's just a wonderful man ... So glad you were able to see him ... Have a great day and glad I was able to share that story with you ... Have a peaceful day! FC <3 ...
He was a delight and there were folks lined up to see him after the show.

Level 8

#16167 Jan 8, 2013
Purty this morning and I walked the bridges in downtown JAX...about 4 miles over the St. John's and back to the YMCA.

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Rowlett Tx

#16168 Jan 8, 2013
Purty this morning and I walked the bridges in downtown JAX...about 4 miles over the St. John's and back to the YMCA.
Nothing like a good walk on a pretty morning :) Raining here

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 3 min Chilli J 20,198
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 6 min tiger_-_dad 137,722
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 7 min replaytime 116,667
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 7 min Vector aka Victor... 29,387
Word Association (Jun '10) 9 min Kid_Tomorrow 26,336
Make a Story / 4 Words Only (Nov '08) 9 min Grace Nerissa 24,120
2 Arrested In State Fair Armed Robbery 13 min Christaliban 1
What's your tip for the day? 36 min ms_Sweeter 1,052
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Kid_Tomorrow 147,094
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 1 hr Fred Bear 5,604
I Like..... (Mar '14) 2 hr Hatti_Hollerand 306
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••