“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

#16045 Dec 30, 2012
Chatty Kathy wrote:
<quoted text>
hmm how about a chocolate martini please!:)hugs!
One chocolate martini in a large glass :)

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Rowlett Tx

#16046 Dec 30, 2012
I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank You Sir!...I am truly humbled...
It looks like we'll have about 10"of snow here before dawn.
How are you going to get to the bakery in that kind of weather :)

“Yum Chocolate!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#16048 Dec 30, 2012
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>One chocolate martini in a large glass :)
Morning Denny, hope that you are having a good day so far. Well I think right now I need some more coffee to get moving. Then will get my day started.:)hugs!

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#16049 Dec 30, 2012
harley-hunni wrote:
Hello Denny! We got a bit of snow last night,,,AGAIN! As if we need more. It is still only about -5C here, which for Albertans that is warm, and balmy, you see the occassional idiot out in short!!!
For me -5C is typical winter weather in BC for most of the winter, and snow comes and goes.
Today I am having Son over for dinner, and his girlfriend. So doing up a roast, making yorkshire pudding and baking a lemon meringue pie for dessert.
Have a great Sunday.
For those who still use the Fahrenheit scale,-5 degrees C equals 23 degrees F. That is still too cold for me. At the same time, where I live in Florida, the overnight low was near freezing, about 15 degrees below normal on the Fahrenheit scale (roughly 8 degees below normal on the Celsius scale). Even one of my two cats who were born in NJ didn't like the chill not to mention my dog who was born in Florida and has very short fur.

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#16051 Dec 30, 2012
harley-hunni wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd say your cat acclimatized quickly..lol!
And it is too cold (mucho frio) for me as well.
In orher words, sehr kalt.

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Rowlett Tx

#16052 Dec 30, 2012
harley-hunni wrote:
Hello Denny! We got a bit of snow last night,,,AGAIN! As if we need more. It is still only about -5C here, which for Albertans that is warm, and balmy, you see the occassional idiot out in short!!!
For me -5C is typical winter weather in BC for most of the winter, and snow comes and goes.
Today I am having Son over for dinner, and his girlfriend. So doing up a roast, making yorkshire pudding and baking a lemon meringue pie for dessert.
Have a great Sunday.
Enjoy your visit. Now it is funny you have Yorkshire pudding in Canada but it is pretty much unknown in the States

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Rowlett Tx

#16053 Dec 30, 2012
Chatty Kathy wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Denny, hope that you are having a good day so far. Well I think right now I need some more coffee to get moving. Then will get my day started.:)hugs!
Nothing wrong with another cup with me before you get busy. Tell me what is going on in your world :)

“Yum Chocolate!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#16056 Dec 30, 2012
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing wrong with another cup with me before you get busy. Tell me what is going on in your world :)
Well just spending time with the family mostly though the holiday. Getting ready to go back to work. But all is good. How is everything with you?

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Rowlett Tx

#16057 Dec 30, 2012
Chatty Kathy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well just spending time with the family mostly though the holiday. Getting ready to go back to work. But all is good. How is everything with you?
My business dies this time of the year so it gives me plenty of time to hunt :) Things pick back up after the first of the year and I can get busy again :)

“Plays well with others.”

Level 8

Since: Jun 07

LIVING WELL*THE BEST REVENGE

#16058 Dec 30, 2012
more java please....with h&h and splenda!!!

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#16060 Dec 30, 2012
good morning denny...... and if I don't get to talk with you tomorrow..... I wish you and your wife a very HAPPY NEW YEAR......

“From Dusk To Dawn,...”

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Cruising U.S.A.

#16064 Dec 30, 2012
Hmmm,...

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Rowlett Tx

#16065 Dec 31, 2012
Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
more java please....with h&h and splenda!!!
Coffee coming up Darlin. The last day of the year just when I had got used to 2012 :)

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Rowlett Tx

#16066 Dec 31, 2012
harley-hunni wrote:
<quoted text>
do they ride all year round in Texas?
Well it depends where they are at. Remember Texas is biger than France and we have all kinds of weather. If you are in Texarkana you are closer to Chicago than El Paso :)

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Rowlett Tx

#16067 Dec 31, 2012
stacked and proud wrote:
good morning denny...... and if I don't get to talk with you tomorrow..... I wish you and your wife a very HAPPY NEW YEAR......
And all my best wishes to you and your family Darlin :)

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Rowlett Tx

#16068 Dec 31, 2012
_TRISH13_ wrote:
Ditto on the name and sentiment.
Hope you have a Wonderful New Year Denny.
Peace
:))
!!~``2013``~!!
<[;~)
I hope next year is even better for all of us :) Thanks for dropping by the bar. I will let you help decorate the place for the big New Years party tonight. We are going to rock the house :) Fire up the jukebox and lets get an early start

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#16069 Dec 31, 2012
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>I know you don't treat people like that. Your heart is to big :)
Good morning, Denny ... it's a beautiful morning as I can hear the birds singing ... so delightful ... are you ready for the new year? I'm ready and waiting ... Happy New Year to you, Denny! Take care, be safe and have fun! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#16070 Dec 31, 2012
Melody_E wrote:
<quoted text>
This is funny. Happy new year to everyone here at Dennys place.:)
Good morning, Melody ... Happy New Year to you as well ... Have fun celebrating! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#16071 Dec 31, 2012
harley-hunni wrote:
Hell Flower Child, weather permitting we still have a "cook out" in winter...
And a Canadian drives 100 K or more through a blizzard without flinching..
Good morning, Harley ... Hope your cookout was a success and the drive was good and yall are safe ... wishing you and yours a Happy New Year ... FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#16072 Dec 31, 2012
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>The one who tried to frame you is a gutless troll. I would definitely say Harrison Freebird is a prime suspect as he has been active on the political forum and appears to be a flaming neocon.
Good morning "badcat", lol ... Hope you had a great weekend as I did as well ... seems the weekend just flew by quickly and here we are on the heels of a new year ... it will be the best I just know it ... Hope you celebrate in great fashion tonight with family and friends ... Have fun and take care! FC <3 ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NFL Football (Jul '10) 2 min David0407 1,640
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min dirtclod 120,669
Make a Story / 4 Words Only (Nov '08) 6 min UnderstandPeople 24,560
Texas Governor Rick Perry Indicted 6 min Bill 335
During Obama's Speech at Democratic Campaign Ra... 10 min liam cul8r 2
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 13 min UnderstandPeople 22,207
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 22 min Doug77 2,521
True or False Game 25 min Sublime1 348
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 38 min Sublime1 148,909
Ebola in America 3 hr Cracker Jacks 481