Denny Crain's Place

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#16038 Dec 29, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Afternoon, beautiful ... Happy Friday >>mwah<<
evening sugar butt....:)

“Yum Chocolate!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#16039 Dec 29, 2012
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>Darlin let me get you another cup or could I offer you something a little stronger :)
hmm how about a chocolate martini please!:)hugs!

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

#16040 Dec 29, 2012
stacked and proud wrote:
evenin darling......
weather has been awful here all day.....
but I have the offer of a night out as my boys are staying out tonight......
thing is ... I have not been out of the house for over a week.... and i'm not sure I can be bothered.....
maybe a glass of wine .. and I will think about it, huh?
hope your day is going well.... xo
Let me get you a white wine. You should get out tonight with your friends :)
Photometric Exposure

United States

#16041 Dec 29, 2012
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>It wan't my posts from early Firday morning under your various identities, but obviously the same poster getting deleted. Topix has determined you are the troll with the problems. Why do you keep trailing me all over Topix like a classic troll would?
You sure are paranoid, do a lot of labeling and name calling with out any proof. I did not post early Friday morning. I have not trailed you.
Topix hasn't determined a thing. You have.
You have me confused with someone else.
And It appears you have a guilty conscience.
Maybe its because you're trolling with an Austin IL. I really don't know.
But given your history. Making claims such as;
"I also have a long track record of giving the gay and lesbian community on hell on Topix."
Calling posters "neocons", when you're not even sure if it is the same poster.
That speaks volumes about who you are.
You have been busted trolling with several differnt registered profiles, as well as posting gray from Spring Hill, FL.
You're a very negative, arguementative poster.
By your own admiision, you troll the political forums, gay and lesbian, the sports and off beat.
Maybe you should take the time to read what you copied and pasted regarding trolls. The profile fits how you've conducted yourself here.
You should seek counselling and attend anger management classes. Good luck.

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#16042 Dec 29, 2012
Photometric Exposure wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure are paranoid, do a lot of labeling and name calling with out any proof. I did not post early Friday morning. I have not trailed you.
Topix hasn't determined a thing. You have.
You have me confused with someone else.
And It appears you have a guilty conscience.
Maybe its because you're trolling with an Austin IL. I really don't know.
But given your history. Making claims such as;
"I also have a long track record of giving the gay and lesbian community on hell on Topix."
Calling posters "neocons", when you're not even sure if it is the same poster.
That speaks volumes about who you are.
You have been busted trolling with several differnt registered profiles, as well as posting gray from Spring Hill, FL.
You're a very negative, arguementative poster.
By your own admiision, you troll the political forums, gay and lesbian, the sports and off beat.
Maybe you should take the time to read what you copied and pasted regarding trolls. The profile fits how you've conducted yourself here.
You should seek counselling and attend anger management classes. Good luck.
How am I supposed to take this drivel written by an insecure little squirt trying to mask his low self -esteem by trying to cyberbully others. You are the one who has to hide behind a proxy while posting and not me. You got posts removed Friday morning that even Topix found too extreme. Give it up little man. Get some self-esteem and leave that pity party of yours and you will be surprised at how your addiction to internet trolling will disappear. It should come as no surprise to you that I have no problems with people of decnt character on Topix. Go ahead! Keep trying to hise your insecurities underneath that phony facade of yours. Until you adjust that attitude, most people will find you as welcome as a flea on a dog's back.

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#16043 Dec 29, 2012
Photometric Exposure wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure are paranoid, do a lot of labeling and name calling with out any proof. I did not post early Friday morning. I have not trailed you.
Topix hasn't determined a thing. You have.
You have me confused with someone else.
And It appears you have a guilty conscience.
Maybe its because you're trolling with an Austin IL. I really don't know.
But given your history. Making claims such as;
"I also have a long track record of giving the gay and lesbian community on hell on Topix."
Calling posters "neocons", when you're not even sure if it is the same poster.
That speaks volumes about who you are.
You have been busted trolling with several differnt registered profiles, as well as posting gray from Spring Hill, FL.
You're a very negative, arguementative poster.
By your own admiision, you troll the political forums, gay and lesbian, the sports and off beat.
Maybe you should take the time to read what you copied and pasted regarding trolls. The profile fits how you've conducted yourself here.
You should seek counselling and attend anger management classes. Good luck.
Here we go again with you pointing out the grain of sand in my one eye while you ignore the basketballs in both of your eyes. How pathetic can you get?

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#16044 Dec 29, 2012
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>It is so good to see you Enzo. You are one of my favorite poster :)
Thank You Sir!...I am truly humbled...
It looks like we'll have about 10"of snow here before dawn.

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

#16045 Dec 30, 2012
Chatty Kathy wrote:
<quoted text>
hmm how about a chocolate martini please!:)hugs!
One chocolate martini in a large glass :)

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

#16046 Dec 30, 2012
I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank You Sir!...I am truly humbled...
It looks like we'll have about 10"of snow here before dawn.
How are you going to get to the bakery in that kind of weather :)

“Yum Chocolate!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#16048 Dec 30, 2012
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>One chocolate martini in a large glass :)
Morning Denny, hope that you are having a good day so far. Well I think right now I need some more coffee to get moving. Then will get my day started.:)hugs!

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#16049 Dec 30, 2012
harley-hunni wrote:
Hello Denny! We got a bit of snow last night,,,AGAIN! As if we need more. It is still only about -5C here, which for Albertans that is warm, and balmy, you see the occassional idiot out in short!!!
For me -5C is typical winter weather in BC for most of the winter, and snow comes and goes.
Today I am having Son over for dinner, and his girlfriend. So doing up a roast, making yorkshire pudding and baking a lemon meringue pie for dessert.
Have a great Sunday.
For those who still use the Fahrenheit scale,-5 degrees C equals 23 degrees F. That is still too cold for me. At the same time, where I live in Florida, the overnight low was near freezing, about 15 degrees below normal on the Fahrenheit scale (roughly 8 degees below normal on the Celsius scale). Even one of my two cats who were born in NJ didn't like the chill not to mention my dog who was born in Florida and has very short fur.

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#16051 Dec 30, 2012
harley-hunni wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd say your cat acclimatized quickly..lol!
And it is too cold (mucho frio) for me as well.
In orher words, sehr kalt.

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

#16052 Dec 30, 2012
harley-hunni wrote:
Hello Denny! We got a bit of snow last night,,,AGAIN! As if we need more. It is still only about -5C here, which for Albertans that is warm, and balmy, you see the occassional idiot out in short!!!
For me -5C is typical winter weather in BC for most of the winter, and snow comes and goes.
Today I am having Son over for dinner, and his girlfriend. So doing up a roast, making yorkshire pudding and baking a lemon meringue pie for dessert.
Have a great Sunday.
Enjoy your visit. Now it is funny you have Yorkshire pudding in Canada but it is pretty much unknown in the States

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

#16053 Dec 30, 2012
Chatty Kathy wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Denny, hope that you are having a good day so far. Well I think right now I need some more coffee to get moving. Then will get my day started.:)hugs!
Nothing wrong with another cup with me before you get busy. Tell me what is going on in your world :)

“Yum Chocolate!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#16056 Dec 30, 2012
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing wrong with another cup with me before you get busy. Tell me what is going on in your world :)
Well just spending time with the family mostly though the holiday. Getting ready to go back to work. But all is good. How is everything with you?

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

#16057 Dec 30, 2012
Chatty Kathy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well just spending time with the family mostly though the holiday. Getting ready to go back to work. But all is good. How is everything with you?
My business dies this time of the year so it gives me plenty of time to hunt :) Things pick back up after the first of the year and I can get busy again :)

Level 8

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#16058 Dec 30, 2012
more java please....with h&h and splenda!!!

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#16060 Dec 30, 2012
good morning denny...... and if I don't get to talk with you tomorrow..... I wish you and your wife a very HAPPY NEW YEAR......

“Cruising U.S.A.”

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

General Motors

#16064 Dec 30, 2012
Hmmm,...

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

#16065 Dec 31, 2012
Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
more java please....with h&h and splenda!!!
Coffee coming up Darlin. The last day of the year just when I had got used to 2012 :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 8 min replaytime 209,907
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 9 min Amy 201,031
Two words only please! (Aug '08) 10 min andet1987 39,856
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 20 min andet1987 4,076
One Word (Jan '09) 25 min andet1987 17,289
Only Three Word (Nov '09) 27 min A_Visitor 13,540
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 28 min andet1987 8,615
Philly grey poster hangout 1 hr Tex 88
If Trump Wins 1 hr andet1987 43
Who won the Presidential debate 2016 ? 1 hr andet1987 90
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 2 hr Princess Hey 147,253
More from around the web