Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#15733 Nov 21, 2012
Happy Thanksgiving Darlin

thats for Denny of course.
not that theres anything wrong with that..
lol

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

#15734 Nov 21, 2012
PFfff wrote:
Happy Thanksgiving Darlin
thats for Denny of course.
not that theres anything wrong with that..
lol
Don't eat to much turkey but have all the dressing you want :)

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#15736 Nov 22, 2012
evening sweetie.......

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Rowlett Tx

#15737 Nov 23, 2012
harleyhunni wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know that stuffing has more calories than mashed potatoes??? LOL! And what I heard today about the calories and fat taken in one person at thanksgiving is unbelievable!!!!!
Well made it home in one peice..roads were good though. Also I do have to say, I am an exceptionally great driver. No fear either..so no death grip on the wheel, but I also do not overdrive.
Well it is quiet here. Stop in to see the kids, dropped off Son's cat at daughters,,so kids are happy about that...lol! Poor cat..ha ha! Have a good night everyone. And happy thanksgiving ya'll.
It sounds like you had a wonderful time. I ate way to much yesterday :)

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Rowlett Tx

#15738 Nov 23, 2012
stacked and proud wrote:
evening sweetie.......
Good morning. How about a cup of coffee to get your day going :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#15739 Nov 23, 2012
Good morning Denny and friends ... Happy Friday ... nice cool front blew in overnight ... get the allergy meds out, lol ... enjoy your day ... FC <3 ...

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Rowlett Tx

#15740 Nov 23, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
Good morning Denny and friends ... Happy Friday ... nice cool front blew in overnight ... get the allergy meds out, lol ... enjoy your day ... FC <3 ...
Strong north wind here this morning. I swear every year I won't go to the stores on black Friday. Bass Pro had a scope regualarly $229 for $169. I wnet and they of course were sold out. I told them I would take the display model and they said it wasn't the same scope. Bull! They just decided they were only going to sell a few scopes not untill they ran out of stock :(

Level 8

Location hidden

#15742 Nov 23, 2012
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning. How about a cup of coffee to get your day going :)
good evening.......... coffee??? it's friday night here and i'm off for the weekend..... i'll have a white wine please hun......

hope your thanksgiving was delicious....:)

Level 8

Location hidden

#15743 Nov 23, 2012
i know texas is a big place..... but i hope you are no where near the 100 car pile up i have read on the news.....

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Rowlett Tx

#15744 Nov 24, 2012
stacked and proud wrote:
<quoted text>
good evening.......... coffee??? it's friday night here and i'm off for the weekend..... i'll have a white wine please hun......
hope your thanksgiving was delicious....:)
White wine and a straw coming up. I hope your Mum is doing better :)

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Rowlett Tx

#15745 Nov 24, 2012
stacked and proud wrote:
i know texas is a big place..... but i hope you are no where near the 100 car pile up i have read on the news.....
Texas is larger than France :) The best part is it isn't full of Frenchmen

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Rowlett Tx

#15746 Nov 24, 2012
harleyhunni wrote:
<quoted text>
We now have that black friday bull here in Edmonton now. I cannot be bothered with that sort of thing.
Sorry about your scope..
Have a good day.
I hate the shopping frenzy :) I am going to a gun show this morning :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#15747 Nov 24, 2012
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>Strong north wind here this morning. I swear every year I won't go to the stores on black Friday. Bass Pro had a scope regualarly $229 for $169. I wnet and they of course were sold out. I told them I would take the display model and they said it wasn't the same scope. Bull! They just decided they were only going to sell a few scopes not untill they ran out of stock :(
Good morning, Denny! Sorry you didn't get your scope ... They want people to camp out and stand in line for hours in the horrid bitter cold ... and the disabled people get left out as well ... I was told
"well, you should send someone to camp out for you" I was outraged, the gall of them? I mean, really? I said, "well, my caregiver doesn't work at midnight which is when you want people to camp out for your 'specials'" ... their response, "well, I'm sorry, that's too bad" ... utterly ridiculous! I say and goes beyond the ADA ... maybe I could push a few buttons myself but I don't have the energy for that ... so, whatever ... it was otherwise a great holiday and here we are on Saturday and the weekend is quickly dissipating .. where does the time go, lol ... maybe there will be another sale and you'll be able to jump on that scope yet ... Enjoy the day and have fun! FC <3 ...

“I laugh at trolls, because”

Level 6

Since: Apr 10

they are the laughing stock!

#15748 Nov 24, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Denny! Sorry you didn't get your scope ... They want people to camp out and stand in line for hours in the horrid bitter cold ... and the disabled people get left out as well ... I was told
"well, you should send someone to camp out for you" I was outraged, the gall of them? I mean, really? I said, "well, my caregiver doesn't work at midnight which is when you want people to camp out for your 'specials'" ... their response, "well, I'm sorry, that's too bad" ... utterly ridiculous! I say and goes beyond the ADA ... maybe I could push a few buttons myself but I don't have the energy for that ... so, whatever ... it was otherwise a great holiday and here we are on Saturday and the weekend is quickly dissipating .. where does the time go, lol ... maybe there will be another sale and you'll be able to jump on that scope yet ... Enjoy the day and have fun! FC <3 ...
Many companies offer equal or similar deals on-line. No waiting, no standing out in the cold for hours, no dealing with crazed, egomaniac shoppers...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#15749 Nov 24, 2012
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
Many companies offer equal or similar deals on-line. No waiting, no standing out in the cold for hours, no dealing with crazed, egomaniac shoppers...
Hi ROTFL ... I have checked for similar and comparable deals on line and haven't found the one I'm looking for as of this writing but I'll keep looking ... Thanks for the advice though ... Happy Holiday weekend ... we all love 4 day holiday weekends! Cheerios!... FC ...

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Rowlett Tx

#15750 Nov 24, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
I did just that. With tax my Nikon scope was $200. At the gun show I bought the same scope for $150 without paying tax :)

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

#15751 Nov 24, 2012
Hi Denny.. Nice to see you again.. hope your Thankgiving Day was a Memorable one... I made a new christmas thread..Hope you stop by,"Spirit of Christmas <3 Stay Tuned."..Think it has a catchy title.. I would Love a Cup of Hot Chocolate..Please..

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#15752 Nov 24, 2012
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>I did just that. With tax my Nikon scope was $200. At the gun show I bought the same scope for $150 without paying tax :)
sweet!...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#15753 Nov 24, 2012
Lifelover wrote:
Hi Denny.. Nice to see you again.. hope your Thankgiving Day was a Memorable one... I made a new christmas thread..Hope you stop by,"Spirit of Christmas <3 Stay Tuned."..Think it has a catchy title.. I would Love a Cup of Hot Chocolate..Please..
Hey LL ...

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Cadillac MI

#15754 Nov 24, 2012
Well first time on this thread. Looks pretty interesting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 6 min -Lea- 20,374
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 8 min Mister_ E 147,129
A six word game (Dec '08) 28 min Trouser Cough 17,560
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 41 min Trouser Cough 54,581
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 45 min Trouser Cough 29,392
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 48 min Trouser Cough 40,254
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 52 min CJ Rocker 25,953
What's your tip for the day? 1 hr ms_Sweeter 1,051
I Like..... (Mar '14) 3 hr ms_Sweeter 317
What Could Be Sweet,...? 3 hr ms_Sweeter 33