Denny Crain's Place

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#15462 Oct 24, 2012
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Pais. What can I get you from the bar:) How about a salty dog:)
Whew! What a long day. Ice water is good, thanks. It felt like Texas in October here today!

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#15464 Oct 24, 2012
harleyhunni wrote:
What is Texas in October like????
Warmer than here I am bettin!!!!
Probably one of the most comfortable times of the year in the deep south, average around 80F, lower humidity. By this weekend it'll be more like y'alls weather here, highs in the 40s, lows in the low 30s, dang dang dang!

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#15467 Oct 24, 2012
harleyhunni wrote:
<quoted text>
lol..dang is right.
I prefer the 80's.... I really enjoyed my travels in your country this year,,, the heat of South Dakota was awesome. Next year we plan two weeks in Moab Utah...
Thanks for your reply...
have a great night.
You went to God's country! Bet you had a blast! I'm glad for you. Utah is somewhere I've only passed through, I would love to spend some time there.
Our favorite part of your country is Red Lake, Ontario; a little fishing camp up there on Lac Suel. Our family has been making annual trips up there to fish for walleye and northern pike since before I was born. I'd love to see the BC area though.

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

#15470 Oct 26, 2012
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Crazy, How are you tonight?? Just thought I would chill here for awhile.. unless I am not welcome... But I know Denny,,and he is a great Host at his bar..I am also looking for my bar stool..Had my name on it.. I realize now its collecting cobwebs.. Its been vacant for a while..
Well look what the cat drug in. I haven't seen you in a long time. Wipe the cobwebs off you stool and get a cup of coffee with me

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Rowlett Tx

#15471 Oct 26, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Denny ... SOA is same creator of The Shield with Michael Chiklis and Walton Goggins ... that was a great series, I loved it ...
Justified also has Walton Goggins in as "Boyd Crowder" ... Can hardly wait for that season to come back up ...
Alrighty the, have a nice Wednesday ... Have fun! FC <3 ...
Good morning Flower. I am back from my hunting trip. I had a great time but it was a bad trip. The first day was hot at 87 and the deer were not moving at all. I did see some turkey thought. About 30 birds and a covey of quail was beautiful. That evening I sat in my blind and was messing with my bow when I realized my sights were gone. I had been dragging that bow around all day and the sights had fallen off. I found them in the car and reattached them. Just as we were getting ready to leave we saw a massive buck. He was beautiful and is waiting for gun season.

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Rowlett Tx

#15472 Oct 26, 2012
stacked and proud wrote:
evening hun.....
wine please...... and a straw...
This looks like a latge bottle day with that straw :)

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Rowlett Tx

#15473 Oct 26, 2012
harleyhunni wrote:
You're too funny Hippi...!
Still snowing here...so I will have a hot bailey's por favor!
Got to practise the espanol! Booking out trip soon for the DR.
Denny patrons...have a great day!
Man that snow is hitting early. We will have the first freeze where we hunt :)

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Rowlett Tx

#15474 Oct 26, 2012
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
I still can't believe you have snow so early! Hot Baileys? Now that I have to try! Hope you are having a good day as well.
Hi Hippi. Best crowed we have had in the bar for a while. They must have heard I was off hunting :)

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Rowlett Tx

#15475 Oct 26, 2012
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>Probably one of the most comfortable times of the year in the deep south, average around 80F, lower humidity. By this weekend it'll be more like y'alls weather here, highs in the 40s, lows in the low 30s, dang dang dang!
Hi Pais. What a wonderful time of the year. I have been out bow hunting and it is really great out in the woods

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Rowlett Tx

#15476 Oct 26, 2012
harleyhunni wrote:
What is Texas in October like????
Warmer than here I am bettin!!!!
Well Texas in October is great. You just don't know if you need a short sleeve shirt or a long sleeve shirt :)

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#15479 Oct 26, 2012
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Pais. What a wonderful time of the year. I have been out bow hunting and it is really great out in the woods
And now we have snow in the forecast!!! Halloween and Thursday! Waaaaaaaaa! Did you see the situation they're calling Frankenstorm?
I saw you didn't get a deer, dang! Better luck next time. Did you get a hog and not share the BBQ??? Huh?

lol

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#15480 Oct 26, 2012
Frankenstorm
&fe ature=em-uploademail-new

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#15482 Oct 26, 2012
harleyhunni wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope you did not get ours...lol! It is sunny here right now,, but cold. I am also betting that your snow does not stay, or accumulate, for 8mos.
Oh lord I don't know how y'all do it! Is your night much longer at your latitude too? And as a matter of fact, this snow event IS from y'all...thanks!

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Rowlett Tx

#15484 Oct 26, 2012
harleyhunni wrote:
Good morning Denny. Anytime is too early for snow. Should only snow for Christmas week, then be gone..lol!
Driving into the big city today... Going to see daughter,,,bought some winter boots for my grandson.
Hope the roads are not too bad..and it does not snow.
You be careful out there Darlin :)

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Rowlett Tx

#15485 Oct 26, 2012
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>And now we have snow in the forecast!!! Halloween and Thursday! Waaaaaaaaa! Did you see the situation they're calling Frankenstorm?
I saw you didn't get a deer, dang! Better luck next time. Did you get a hog and not share the BBQ??? Huh?
lol
I didn't even see any hogs. They came in at night and got all the corn under my feeder. Little warm for hogs to be out in the day time. I will get one now that is turning cooler

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Rowlett Tx

#15486 Oct 26, 2012
harleyhunni wrote:
<quoted text>
Please keep it...lol!
Yes our nights are long..but once in awhile the northern lights put on one helluva a show.
Have a great day.
How can you pay the energy bill on those northern lights ;)

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#15487 Oct 26, 2012
harleyhunni wrote:
<quoted text>
Please keep it...lol!
Yes our nights are long..but once in awhile the northern lights put on one helluva a show.
Have a great day.
I've only seen the northern lights once in my state, and only once period, lovely!
You too, have a great day and evening!

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Rowlett Tx

#15490 Oct 27, 2012
harleyhunni wrote:
<quoted text>
I've seen them a few times..
But one time coming home from BC,, just outside of Jasper,,, the northern lights put on one helluva a show,,followed me for miles,,,and changed a few times as well. was fascinating and gorgeous..
I got in my 3 big glass display cabinets today and I am going to sit down and rest for a while. When they get filled with Wedgwood they will be fantastic. Lets get a drink and relax a while :)

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#15492 Oct 28, 2012
harleyhunni wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds good Darlin... but I have to go to work. Will be back at 6:30... have a vodka and green tea ginger ale waiting for me,,will ya darlin!
OMG girl y'all just had two 7.7s, a 7.1, and several smaller aftershocks in Queen Charlotte Islands, not too far west of you! Y'all alright? Didja feel it? I hope all is well.
Rosa

Jennings, LA

#15493 Oct 28, 2012
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>OMG girl y'all just had two 7.7s, a 7.1, and several smaller aftershocks in Queen Charlotte Islands, not too far west of you! Y'all alright? Didja feel it? I hope all is well.
...lolol...and didja have a 360?...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 11 min Jennifer Renee 22,260
A to Z songs by title or group! 18 min liam cul8r 44
Start a sentence in alphabetical order.. 22 min Grace Nerissa 1,766
The last word in the sentence must rhyme with t... (Aug '15) 24 min Grace Nerissa 1,523
News Cops: Students Charged For Vile Classroom Act 25 min Go Blue Forever 7
News James Clark posts arrest #29 in bizarre case 28 min dummy 1
~`*`~ Create a sentence using the 'letters' of ... (Oct '12) 28 min Grace Nerissa 3,743
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 37 min Grace Nerissa 67,351
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 4 hr Turnip 2,491
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 4 hr Aussie Kev 10,704
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 5 hr Mister Ugly 207,358
More from around the web