Mount Pleasant, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2010

Judged:

There ! Mr Crain is a very nice gentleman who's trying to find his spot on Topix. I had the pleasure to spoke to him, he's for real !

So, I suggested him to get his own thread so he can get to know everyone and make friends. He picked the name and here it is ! Hope you have fun with it....
Denny Crain

Rowlett, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2010

Judged:

BRIGITTE wrote:
There ! Mr Crain is a very nice gentleman who's trying to find his spot on Topix. I had the pleasure to spoke to him, he's for real !
So, I suggested him to get his own thread so he can get to know everyone and make friends. He picked the name and here it is ! Hope you have fun with it....
My dear Brigitte thank you so much for doing this for me. We will see if a few nice people show up here.

“...sure is cool out there....”

Since: Jun 08

...but it ain't thunderin'....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2010

Judged:

Count me in...Texas boys are almost always Welcome!
Denny Crain

Rowlett, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2010

Judged:

BRIGITTE wrote:
Well anyone is welcome who comes here. I do hope it will soon be filled with friendly folks who just want to be friends and not fight and insult each other. So many of the threads are Toxic. Let me introduce myself. I am from Dallas Texas and I sell new homes for a builder. I sit in my model all day and there are many days when I talk to no one at all so topix helps keep me sane as I want to be. I hope the place catches on

“CARPE DIEM”

Level 1

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2010

Judged:

Denny! how appropriate that you should have your own thread. I can vouch for Denny,he is a sweetheart and a good friend.
Denny Crain

Rowlett, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2010

Judged:

All right drinks are on the house all week. If you have a funny story to tell or your favorite song to share feel free to post a link. Let the good times roll :)
Gas Man

Casper, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2010

Judged:

I'm the smart mouth guy that used to live in New Mexico that now has 'graduated' to Wyoming. I think I'm funny (a comedian), if you please; and --even if you don't please.-- More often than not tho, I'm not! I know a lot of old stale jokes. I don't mean to offend any one. Sometimes I do, but dun't mean to.--I like some of the threads that I have participated in that Mr DC has been on.'Have enjoyed them largely. Especially the one about "BOB
WARR" fences, etc.
--'Don't like the threads where people take theyselfs too serious and start cussing each other out. I'm just learning this computer stuff so just consider the source.'hope you don't mind me joining in once't in awhile.--Well, got to go 'warsh' my pic-up now.-- Ya'll have a goodt day!
--PS-- depending on what I am replying to--I use different 'handles'---today I'm the GAS MAN.(don't ask me why--probly 'cause I'm full of gas !!)
Denny Crain

Rowlett, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2010

Judged:

Old Sam wrote:
Well look here We got a crowd already. Thank you for stopping in
Denny Crain

Rowlett, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2010

Judged:

CURLY1 wrote:
Denny! how appropriate that you should have your own thread. I can vouch for Denny,he is a sweetheart and a good friend.
My Darlin Curly thank you so much for being here. Tell all your friends about the place. Can I fix you a drink? You look very pretty today by the way. That big smile looks good on ya
Denny Crain

Rowlett, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2010

Judged:

Gas Man wrote:
I'm the smart mouth guy that used to live in New Mexico that now has 'graduated' to Wyoming. I think I'm funny (a comedian), if you please; and --even if you don't please.-- More often than not tho, I'm not! I know a lot of old stale jokes. I don't mean to offend any one. Sometimes I do, but dun't mean to.--I like some of the threads that I have participated in that Mr DC has been on.'Have enjoyed them largely. Especially the one about "BOB
WARR" fences, etc.
--'Don't like the threads where people take theyselfs too serious and start cussing each other out. I'm just learning this computer stuff so just consider the source.'hope you don't mind me joining in once't in awhile.--Well, got to go 'warsh' my pic-up now.-- Ya'll have a goodt day!
--PS-- depending on what I am replying to--I use different 'handles'---today I'm the GAS MAN.(don't ask me why--probly 'cause I'm full of gas !!)
You are a founding member so you get you own seat at the bar with your name on it. I used to use the name Bob Warr as a handle. Let me get you a Lone Star beer :)
Denny Crain

Rowlett, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2010

Judged:

CURLY1 wrote:
A man is know by his friends so it looks like we are making a good start here of improving my sordid reputation that I so enjoyed earning
Denny Crain

Rowlett, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2010

Judged:

Old Sam wrote:
Those old rangy Texas boys know how to have a good time and get in trouble with those Texas girls:) If you can't get in a little trouble you ain't living life to the fullest now are you :)
Gas Man

Casper, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2010

Judged:

Denny Crain wrote:
All right drinks are on the house all week. If you have a funny story to tell or your favorite song to share feel free to post a link. Let the good times roll :)
--I'll drink to that!!
--Make mine a case of HOT BLATZ BEER with lots of salty peanuts in every can, and A STEAMY PLATE OF LIMA BEANS.
----------
--Mr DC is probly sick of this one by now--but here goes anywho!

--You know what happens when you pass gas in church?--(no, what??)--Tha preacher makes ya sit in your own 'PEW'. HAR, HAR
Denny Crain

Rowlett, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2010

Judged:

BRIGITTE wrote:
Now look what you went and started darlin
Richard Cranium

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2010

Judged:

BRIGITTE wrote:
do you like my name?

“Go Packers!!!!”

Level 1

Since: Oct 07

Life is a Gift

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2010

Judged:

Welcome and enjoy!

I love Austin City Limits on PBS!!!

Great music and city!
Denny Crain

Rowlett, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2010

Judged:

ancient wrote:
Welcome and enjoy!
Great music and city!
Welcome to the Bar. Can I get you a drink on the house. Thanks for dropping in. This is a friendly place where everyone knows your name :)
Denny Crain

Rowlett, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2010

Judged:

ancient wrote:
Welcome and enjoy!
Great music and city!
A fellow history buff I see. I heard a great definition of history from a kid. "It is just one bloody thing after another" :)
Denny Crain

Rowlett, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2010

Judged:

Richard Cranium wrote:
<quoted text>do you like my name?
Hello Mr Cranium and welcome
Gas Man

Casper, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2010

Judged:

Richard Cranium wrote:
<quoted text>do you like my name?
--Good name!!
My brother was "Richard Bourbon"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

126 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 6 min CJ Rocker 131,529
What are you wearing today? (Nov '09) 12 min night machine 11,413
Add a Word, Ruin a Movie (Oct '13) 12 min Enzo49 2,607
Nebraska toddler gets stuck inside claw machine 18 min babu 1
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! 21 min Enzo49 821
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 23 min CJ Rocker 27,816
Lets Discuss Men 23 min Enzo49 130
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 41 min ghostmoney 11,610
clark county nevada rancher facing tyranny from... 1 hr Independent 201