Comments
801 - 820 of 1,061 Comments Last updated Dec 22, 2012

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#961
Dec 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

wonder if his 2nd amendment covers this

who was he defending himself against// think he will be dropped from the militia ???
George Bailey

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#962
Dec 13, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>Face it you were busted on that one and your retort showed it. And I went to bed because it was late and not because to told me to. As a matter of fact, I just read this response for the first time just minutes agp.
OK, that's just "stewpid".
I don't think you're a homo, or are you?
They're just jokes. Right?
I am a heterosexual, I don't care for homo's either.
Nor do I have any interest in finding out what makes them tick like you do. In doing so, you've allowed yourself to become a warped, frustrated old man.

And does it really matter why you went to bed or why..
Or when you read my previous post?
Sorry, but that's just "stewpid" too.

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#963
Dec 13, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

George Bailey wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, that's just "stewpid".
I don't think you're a homo, or are you?
They're just jokes. Right?
I am a heterosexual, I don't care for homo's either.
Nor do I have any interest in finding out what makes them tick like you do. In doing so, you've allowed yourself to become a warped, frustrated old man.
And does it really matter why you went to bed or why..
Or when you read my previous post?
Sorry, but that's just "stewpid" too.
Do we really need to keep this up? I would just as soon put this tit for tat stuff behind us. It doesn't make either of us look good. Like I said many times before, I do prefer an intelligent fact based debate over a tit for tat free for all. If you want an intelligent debate, I will listen. anybody who is here simply to make trouble will be ignored.
George Bailey

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#964
Dec 13, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>Once again, I will have to excuse your lack of reading comprehension. I never said I maliciously went on those threads for the express purpose of harassing gays. I instead made a vague statement that I gave them hell. I explained in later posts what I meant by that. I explicitly stated that I tried to voice my concerns in a civil wmanner in the beginning and only gave them hell when they made harrassing posts like you so freely make to others who have the cast iron nerve to question your gutter debating content. I have no intention to be part of any more gender or orientation baiting as I am now very ashmed to have allowed myself to be goaded into such tit for tat nonsense and am at least man enough to admit it. If you have anything intelligent you want to discuss with me, I will be more than glad to talk about the issue. If you want to post BS, expect it to be ignored. If it is ignored, it will be because it was not worth responding to. You certainly are not worth being booted off Topix for making nasty tit for tat responses.
Oh brudder.. this again..

You did say;
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/TMQ12SS...
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>I am married to a woman you idiot! And I also have a long track record of giving the gay and lesbian community hell on Topix. File that post of yours in the sewer sludge file.
"long track record of giving the gay and lesbian community hell on Topix" -
"maliciously went on those threads for the express purpose of harassing gays" ??

maybe you meant you didn't go on those threads for the "sole" purpose of harassing gays? lol

"I am now very ashmed to have allowed myself to be goaded into such tit for tat nonsense and am at least man enough to admit it."

Good for you. That's commendable.

Exercising your first amendment rights over one's sexual orientation might not be such a good idea.

Besides, your stance will get you no where with em anyway.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#967
Dec 13, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Say What wrote:
<quoted text>
I was not questioning your 'outdated' statement.
You further made the asinine statement in post #871:
<quoted text>
And, as you very well know, that is what I was responding to.
Don't you ever tire of all that back-peddling?
Your turn in that cry-baby box perhaps?
well you are the one here plainting .... and it is your opine it is an asinine statement ,,but as written the second amendment says anyone has the right to own a gun....

ANYONE.. be it thief/baker...slayer/player... etc etc .

so again you lose . please come back now

“Why call 911? 1911 is faster”

Level 4

Since: Feb 08

Wesley Chapel, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#968
Dec 13, 2012
 
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
since you can't explain the second amendment give your try at baseball here ,[this shall be good]
please so where in a statement of the past about double headers .. show any signs of my dislike ...
and you are the one here crying about BASEBALL now
can not wait for this two weeks of boo-hooing coming up
ready go
Itís been explained to you over and over. You still believe committing a crime using a firearm is a form of exercising second amendment rights. Youíre fact proof.

What does any of your spew have to do with you whining about baseball and money?

“Why call 911? 1911 is faster”

Level 4

Since: Feb 08

Wesley Chapel, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#969
Dec 13, 2012
 
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
well you are the one here plainting .... and it is your opine it is an asinine statement ,,but as written the second amendment says anyone has the right to own a gun....
ANYONE.. be it thief/baker...slayer/player... etc etc .
so again you lose . please come back now
Worse, it permits a loon like you to own a firearm.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#970
Dec 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

eternal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
Itís been explained to you over and over. You still believe committing a crime using a firearm is a form of exercising second amendment rights. Youíre fact proof.
What does any of your spew have to do with you whining about baseball and money?
your second amendment allows all to have a gun

ALL to have an arm ..ALL... EVERYONE ...EACH ...PER
INDIVIDUAL

no age limit, no background limit .. all

the difference between you and me I studied/practiced/dispensed law you haven't ..

you always tell you plumper how to repair , because you seem to be knee deep all the time

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#971
Dec 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

eternal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
Itís been explained to you over and over. You still believe committing a crime using a firearm is a form of exercising second amendment rights. Youíre fact proof.
What does any of your spew have to do with you whining about baseball and money?
we ,, GENO weren't talking about the amendment we were talking about BASEBALL him [Orioles] me [Yankees] once again you can't read .... Geno has hounded me unmercifully

still does , but I do enjoy his sports output...

so what is the problem with you now , I won't pay attention to ya ....??????

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#972
Dec 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

eternal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
Worse, it permits a loon like you to own a firearm.
thanks you are starting to get the idea .... that is what I have been saying all alone .. even the mentally ill [as yourself]

can get an arm .... can you define an arm ????????

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#973
Dec 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

phewwwwwwwwwwww that should carry you through to SAT.... you will come back RIGHT!!!!!!!

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#974
Dec 13, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

peace at last , peace at last

if I were to agree with ya we would both be wrong....

“Why call 911? 1911 is faster”

Level 4

Since: Feb 08

Wesley Chapel, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#975
Dec 14, 2012
 
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
we ,, GENO weren't talking about the amendment we were talking about BASEBALL him [Orioles] me [Yankees] once again you can't read .... Geno has hounded me unmercifully
still does , but I do enjoy his sports output...
so what is the problem with you now , I won't pay attention to ya ....??????
Thank you for reinforcing my point. Once again. Nobody forces you to attend or watch baseball games. Despite that you whine like a little girl. Your life must really suck.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#976
Dec 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

eternal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for reinforcing my point. Once again. Nobody forces you to attend or watch baseball games. Despite that you whine like a little girl. Your life must really suck.
but as you show the world that you can not read ... i have season ticket here ...

oh btw this man is going to exercise his second and as written he can.....Guy Turcotte, a cardiologist who in 2009 confessed to stabbing to death his kids as they slept, is out after 46 months.

lim now you are going overboard in your desire to topple the GLP... everything is reported

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#977
Dec 14, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Shame on you two! Don't you think it was time you kissed and made up?

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#978
Dec 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

flbadcatowner wrote:
Shame on you two! Don't you think it was time you kissed and made up?
one , and it isn't me don't see me following either of yas

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#979
Dec 14, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

info: speed of light is much faster than sound,
so some people seem bright , until you hear them talk..

“Right to Bear Puns”

Level 3

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#980
Dec 14, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
one , and it isn't me don't see me following either of yas
Just kidding with you both.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#981
Dec 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

yep another right at work...Local media reported there were two shooters, while police reportedly said a gunman was in the main office of the school and that a person in one room had "numerous gunshot wounds". A SCHOOL

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#982
Dec 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

some one doesn't get the fact that the right has to have stipulation ,,, period ...so outdated

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••