Comments
341 - 360 of 1,061 Comments Last updated Dec 22, 2012

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#448
Dec 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Tiger Lilly wrote:
I'm no wolf, I'm a tiger. LOL
Dr. S jumped into the middle of a posting war. I doubt he is new to the game.
If on the off chance he is, this will be a quick lesson in posting at Offbeat.
Hang back and do some reading and make friendly posts. Doing so will get a poster a warm welcome by most.
Jumping into an a posting war will get the "new" poster just the opposite of a warm welcome by some.
I'm just sayin'........
T/L info: he was also on another gun rights thread and was backing the DEP up there , by attacking the same posters .. all in 7 postings ...

I will rely on my assumptions on this one ... did you have a good Birthday I hope
Maui

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#449
Dec 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
in Hawaii when I was there they had open air movie houses ,
but it is all in the location
Never been, here it's nice there, this time of the year.. lol

“Antisocialistic”

Level 2

Since: May 12

Lake Charles, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#450
Dec 7, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Tiger Lilly wrote:
I'm no wolf, I'm a tiger. LOL

Dr. S jumped into the middle of a posting war. I doubt he is new to the game.

If on the off chance he is, this will be a quick lesson in posting at Offbeat.

Hang back and do some reading and make friendly posts. Doing so will get a poster a warm welcome by most.

Jumping into an a posting war will get the "new" poster just the opposite of a warm welcome by some.

I'm just sayin'........
Lol. I guess so. I was in that posting war. It looked to me like Dr. S tried to defend himself to Tally and got the bucket o shit dropped on him from about three or four posters.

Oh well, maybe he has thick skin. Or a poncho. Lol

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#451
Dec 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Maui wrote:
<quoted text>
Never been, here it's nice there, this time of the year.. lol
the only thing it has is weather.... the beaches are imported sand , all islands ... and like most everything it to is important and you pay the prices ....even the small islands are too commercialized

“Antisocialistic”

Level 2

Since: May 12

Lake Charles, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#452
Dec 7, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>T/L info: he was also on another gun rights thread and was backing the DEP up there , by attacking the same posters .. all in 7 postings ...

I will rely on my assumptions on this one ... did you have a good Birthday I hope
If that's true, great minds think alike. What thread was that?

“Are We Having Fun Yet???”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

If Not, Why Not!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#453
Dec 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
T/L info: he was also on another gun rights thread and was backing the DEP up there , by attacking the same posters .. all in 7 postings ...
I will rely on my assumptions on this one ... did you have a good Birthday I hope
That's all we can do Tally and you and I have been here long enough to rely on "gut feelings".

Anyone who shows up here with both barrels blazing is going to get back what he/she gives.

Thank you and yes I did, we stayed at The Hard Rock Hotel in Orlando and spent time at CityWalk. We will certainly be going there again. First class all the way!!!

“Are We Having Fun Yet???”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

If Not, Why Not!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#454
Dec 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Prep-for-Dep wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. I guess so. I was in that posting war. It looked to me like Dr. S tried to defend himself to Tally and got the bucket o shit dropped on him from about three or four posters.
Oh well, maybe he has thick skin. Or a poncho. Lol
Some here do call me Tiger.

Tally has been here a long time and he has plenty of friends.

If saying I agree with Tally and the other poster that I don't think Dr. S is new here is dropping chit on him, so be it. It was just a general statement.

I then posted some rules that if he really is new he might find helpful but I stand by what I said. If a poster new or old jumps into a fight, they have to know that people will state their cases at times, in a very clear and possibly upsetting to some way.

It's Offbeat and most will get the old do not pass Go and do not collect $200.00 no matter how long or short a time they have been posting......

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#455
Dec 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Tiger Lilly wrote:
<quoted text>
That's all we can do Tally and you and I have been here long enough to rely on "gut feelings".
Anyone who shows up here with both barrels blazing is going to get back what he/she gives.
Thank you and yes I did, we stayed at The Hard Rock Hotel in Orlando and spent time at CityWalk. We will certainly be going there again. First class all the way!!!
yes we have had our share , I don't mind the rebuttals , but be decent about it .. then there isn't any prob..

sometimes people read things in a different light ....

I do know , well knew law... it changes everyday... that is why we have law books and libraries .... that is why I cut/paste , not going to haul books around... and a small word can mean life/death ... later have to find a sock to hang Xmas you know

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#456
Dec 7, 2012
 
Prep-for-Dep wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. I guess so. I was in that posting war. It looked to me like Dr. S tried to defend himself to Tally and got the bucket o shit dropped on him from about three or four posters.
Oh well, maybe he has thick skin. Or a poncho. Lol
or was ill-mannered and wrong

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#457
Dec 7, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Prep-for-Dep wrote:
<quoted text>
If that's true, great minds think alike. What thread was that?
naaaaaaaaaaaaaaah you were busy arguing with another gun control advocate .. I wasn't there ... or maybe just maybe you are one in the same ...

“Antisocialistic”

Level 2

Since: May 12

Lake Charles, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#459
Dec 7, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Tiger Lilly wrote:
<quoted text>Some here do call me Tiger.

Tally has been here a long time and he has plenty of friends.

If saying I agree with Tally and the other poster that I don't think Dr. S is new here is dropping chit on him, so be it. It was just a general statement.

I then posted some rules that if he really is new he might find helpful but I stand by what I said. If a poster new or old jumps into a fight, they have to know that people will state their cases at times, in a very clear and possibly upsetting to some way.

It's Offbeat and most will get the old do not pass Go and do not collect $200.00 no matter how long or short a time they have been posting......
Lol. Fair enough.

“Are We Having Fun Yet???”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

If Not, Why Not!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#461
Dec 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
yes we have had our share , I don't mind the rebuttals , but be decent about it .. then there isn't any prob..
sometimes people read things in a different light ....
I do know , well knew law... it changes everyday... that is why we have law books and libraries .... that is why I cut/paste , not going to haul books around... and a small word can mean life/death ... later have to find a sock to hang Xmas you know
And that is why I don't name call. I can say what I want to say and not feel the need to try and insult someone.

We all have our "take" on subjects and a lot of the people who name call and insult here would not do that in RW situaitons. For many reasons they feel it's OK to do so on a public forum.

Nothing wrong with cut and paste.

Yes, later for me too. Time to pick out a cool outfit and then get on the road to get to that luncheon on time.

Have a great day!!!

“Are We Having Fun Yet???”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

If Not, Why Not!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#462
Dec 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Prep-for-Dep wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. Fair enough.
Thanks!!!

Have a wonderful day, no matter what you have planned.....

“Antisocialistic”

Level 2

Since: May 12

Lake Charles, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#463
Dec 7, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>or was ill-mannered and wrong
Dude, you accused me of being him. That's the same as accusing him of being me.

“Antisocialistic”

Level 2

Since: May 12

Lake Charles, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#464
Dec 7, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>naaaaaaaaaaaaaaah you were busy arguing with another gun control advocate .. I wasn't there ... or maybe just maybe you are one in the same ...
Lol, there you go again.

“Antisocialistic”

Level 2

Since: May 12

Lake Charles, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#465
Dec 7, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Tiger Lilly wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks!!!

Have a wonderful day, no matter what you have planned.....
Thanks. You too.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#466
Dec 7, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Prep-for-Dep wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, there you go again.
damn it learn to read you were there posting , not me!! I never posted on the thread... and who else was there posting ... sniper???

so that means that the two of you were posting on a gun/control thread , and he only had 7 post at that time . I find it amazing that he posted there and came all the way over here to offbeat in just 7 post ,,,

and not know his way

“Antisocialistic”

Level 2

Since: May 12

Lake Charles, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#467
Dec 7, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>damn it learn to read you were there posting , not me!! I never posted on the thread... and who else was there posting ... sniper???

so that means that the two of you were posting on a gun/control thread , and he only had 7 post at that time . I find it amazing that he posted there and came all the way over here to offbeat in just 7 post ,,,

and not know his way
Wow! You are a Rocket Scientist aren't you? This thread may be on offbeat, but look at the title.
Who would have thought people that are gun enthusiasts would end up on gun related threads?
Are you sure you're enlightened and educated?

“defusing Bundy mind-bombs ”

Since: Nov 09

Earth Day -- every day

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#468
Dec 7, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Tex Avery wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I never, I just never never, land!
Your post reminded me of Ferryman's crying to top mod..
So what you're saying is..
You're sure that was my post,
but you can't tell what posts are the runts?
Don't fret, I was naive once too..
It takes "some" longer than others to grasp the obvious.
Michael; do you know what rhymes with runt? Stunt, as is stunted grey matter. Take on some brain food, baby and YOU grasp the obvious.

Here's a clue -- topix ain't my first rodeo.

IF Geno is all of what you lot say; he's got you playing "All Geno (or Ferreman) All The Time" tiddlywinks, a child's game you prominently participate in, one that several of you lap-dogs do to please the handlers you want to 'motorboat' with.

Complicated by anonymous other pot-stirrers (like Hey/Zach used to do[?])and long-time poll-makers for their own amusement.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#469
Dec 7, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Prep-for-Dep wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! You are a Rocket Scientist aren't you? This thread may be on offbeat, but look at the title.
Who would have thought people that are gun enthusiasts would end up on gun related threads?
Are you sure you're enlightened and educated?
right with you expression LIM....


I agree. When liberals speak the truth, we'll worry about that fact.

dr. or your words

Americans who fought and lost lives, limbs, and innocence to protect the Country, Constitution, and Bill of Rights including the second amendment that liberals not only take for granted, but loath.

and that damn sobriquet DR.Sniper .. as you know with my military past

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

59 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 min wondering 113,208
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 4 min Adrian DeVine 54,036
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 4 min curiouslu 76,936
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 5 min curiouslu 141,639
The letter E (Jun '13) 11 min Adrian DeVine 851
The Letter "O" (May '09) 13 min Adrian DeVine 3,205
The Letter T (Dec '11) 16 min Adrian DeVine 2,376
Post how you feel (Oct '12) 1 hr Petal Power 366
Message to Obama 2 hr Petal Power 748
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 2 hr Petal Power 15,678
Tell Us Who or What You Really Are,...? (Apr '13) 3 hr Petal Power 1,582
•••
•••