Comments
261 - 280 of 1,061 Comments Last updated Dec 22, 2012

“Antisocialistic”

Level 2

Since: May 12

Lake Charles, LA

#356 Dec 6, 2012
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>better go through this thread again LIM and you will see you are missing a few postings
Who is LIM?

U skimmed it. Looks intact to me. There's definitely enough there to show you getting your ass handed to you, and also show you claiming to report posts that are well within the rules of topix. Lol.

Keep wining, tattling, crossing your arms and stomping your feet princess.

“Antisocialistic”

Level 2

Since: May 12

Lake Charles, LA

#358 Dec 6, 2012
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>see read again he was quoting manners ...yes and I just pointed out where ???????

truth here ," THINK " I said outdated , never said get rid of it , just outdated .... well you read again , it is the excuses they use for a hand gun.... remember we are talking hand/guns only ...

now you should have a good reason for a hand/gun ...

me my life has been threaten so many times ... do you realize that there is a FEDERAL for that..

so now any how . Youk , don't know . maybe a semi year
but face it there aren't many 3rd baseman walking around
Maybe you should read back through the thread. I repeated that you said the second amendment was outdated.
If you change it, you lose your rights. Once that happens, there's no Mulligans or do overs. You'll never get those rights back.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#360 Dec 6, 2012
GenOmazing wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, online I saw. He is interesting LOL. Did you know that every team he has ever managed, in his full second season with that team they made the playoffs?
what shocks me is that Joe allowed Cano to lope . believe it or not caught many a guy who conceded themselves a hit and loped to 1st base ....

Buck won't happen

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#361 Dec 6, 2012
Prep-for-Dep wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is LIM?
U skimmed it. Looks intact to me. There's definitely enough there to show you getting your ass handed to you, and also show you claiming to report posts that are well within the rules of topix. Lol.
Keep wining, tattling, crossing your arms and stomping your feet princess.
please try reading .go back there are some postings missing from this thread ...POSTINGS... not context

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#362 Dec 6, 2012
Prep-for-Dep wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should read back through the thread. I repeated that you said the second amendment was outdated.
If you change it, you lose your rights. Once that happens, there's no Mulligans or do overs. You'll never get those rights back.
yes dear I did say outdated , but I don't need you to protect me from a Government ... but thanks any how

“Antisocialistic”

Level 2

Since: May 12

Lake Charles, LA

#363 Dec 6, 2012
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>please try reading .go back there are some postings missing from this thread ...POSTINGS... not context
Ok, so what? As I stated, there's still enough remaining to show you getting your ass handed to you, and you whining like a little girl.

“Antisocialistic”

Level 2

Since: May 12

Lake Charles, LA

#364 Dec 6, 2012
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>yes dear I did say outdated , but I don't need you to protect me from a Government ... but thanks any how
Don't you worry, I have no intention of protecting you from the government. You're apparently going to be very disappointed when the center of the universe is discovered and realize its not you.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#365 Dec 6, 2012
GenOmazing wrote:
<quoted text>I have the sports pack with DirectTV and every now and then when the O's play the Yanks its blacked out on the Baltimore feed (MASN) and I am forced to watch it on YES. As a kid I loved Ken Singleton. Great hitter. Not a bad color analyst for YES.
I enjoy his yankee air time , Kareem Garcia . was a relative to a lady friend of mine , go and see a couple games on will call
phaines

Big Bear Lake, CA

#366 Dec 6, 2012
Prep-for-Dep wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is LIM?
U skimmed it. Looks intact to me. There's definitely enough there to show you getting your ass handed to you, and also show you claiming to report posts that are well within the rules of topix. Lol.
Keep wining, tattling, crossing your arms and stomping your feet princess.
I dont report anything....it would ruin my entertainment ...as slite
as it is ..........lol

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#367 Dec 6, 2012
Prep-for-Dep wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you worry, I have no intention of protecting you from the government. You're apparently going to be very disappointed when the center of the universe is discovered and realize its not you.
phewwwwwwwww thanks . too bad you are caught in the BLACK HOLE where noting comes out

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#368 Dec 6, 2012
oooooops nothing

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#369 Dec 6, 2012
Bob Costas is a moron. It is not his fault, blame the microphone.

“Antisocialistic”

Level 2

Since: May 12

Lake Charles, LA

#370 Dec 6, 2012
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>phewwwwwwwww thanks . too bad you are caught in the BLACK HOLE where noting comes out
Now, if you'll just mind your own business so the rest of us can protect ourselves, we can both be relieved.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#371 Dec 6, 2012
Prep-for-Dep wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, if you'll just mind your own business so the rest of us can protect ourselves, we can both be relieved.
the US Constitution.........

..........We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense..........

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#372 Dec 6, 2012
GenOmazing wrote:
<quoted text>NO way is that Slack. Well, the O's resigned McLouth, the only guy to do anything in the playoffs. Winter meetings seem very quiet.
I hope Slack is OK, he's a good egg.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#373 Dec 6, 2012
ahemmmmmmmmmmmmmm......

Public forum.....: a place that has a long-standing tradition of being used for, is historically associated with, or has been dedicated by government act to the free exercise of the right to speech and public debate and assembly

“What is ChurchOfAnimated Bunny?”

Level 1

Since: Dec 10

Infinidox - infinite paradox

#374 Dec 6, 2012
I feel that my 1st Amendment right is often intimidated by those exercising their 2nd Amendment right "in my face'.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#375 Dec 6, 2012
ooooooooooooops now you did it: I just got a warning:[ please refrain from harassing the Mentally challenged

example:.Prep-for-Dep

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#376 Dec 6, 2012
Geno now you realize this doesn't mean you are getting a Xmas card ... maybe a wish , maybe
keep Dreaming

Buffalo, NY

#377 Dec 6, 2012
i exercise with my Glock daily Why? Because it is my right and i can

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 min wichita-rick 145,205
Pair Took Selfie With Dead Friend, Dumped Body:... 6 min wichita-rick 1
Giant Rubber Duck Forced to Deflate 50 min wichita-rick 1
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 56 min Trouser Cough 54,400
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 1 hr Trouser Cough 40,148
Add a Word, Ruin a Movie (Oct '13) 1 hr SLY WEST 3,187
The letter R (Jun '13) 1 hr Princess Hey 583
What's your tip for the day? 1 hr wichita-rick 806
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 1 hr -Lea- 18,602
Fergson Police Dept. 3 hr A TROLL NAMED SLACK 366
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 3 hr Sweet Annie 28,499
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••