I'm off te exercise my 2nd Amendment Right!

Posted in the Weird Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of1,061
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Mr. Beez”

Since: Jul 08

1997-2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Dec 1, 2012
 

Judged:

8

8

5

At a local gun show.

Hoping to find a good deal on some 7.62 X 54 ammo for my M44 and maybe some .22 shorts for my old Colt.

Woo-Hoo!

The Second Amendment (Amendment II) to the United States Constitution is the part of the United States Bill of Rights that protects the right of the people to keep and bear arms. It was adopted on December 15, 1791, along with the rest of the Bill of Rights.

In 2008 and 2010, the Supreme Court issued two Second Amendment decisions. In District of Columbia v. Heller, 554 U.S. 570 (2008), the Court ruled that the Second Amendment protects an individual's right to possess a firearm, unconnected to service in a militia[1][2] and to use that arm for traditionally lawful purposes, such as self-defense within the home. In dicta, the Court listed many longstanding prohibitions and restrictions on firearms possession as being consistent with the Second Amendment.[3] In McDonald v. Chicago, 561 U.S. 3025 (2010), the Court ruled that the Second Amendment limits state and local governments to the same extent that it limits the federal government.[4]
Enzo- the lawyer

Hoffman Estates, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Dec 1, 2012
 

Judged:

7

5

5

Dr_Dirty wrote:
At a local gun show.
Hoping to find a good deal on some 7.62 X 54 ammo for my M44 and maybe some .22 shorts for my old Colt.
Woo-Hoo!
The Second Amendment (Amendment II) to the United States Constitution is the part of the United States Bill of Rights that protects the right of the people to keep and bear arms. It was adopted on December 15, 1791, along with the rest of the Bill of Rights.
In 2008 and 2010, the Supreme Court issued two Second Amendment decisions. In District of Columbia v. Heller, 554 U.S. 570 (2008), the Court ruled that the Second Amendment protects an individual's right to possess a firearm, unconnected to service in a militia[1][2] and to use that arm for traditionally lawful purposes, such as self-defense within the home. In dicta, the Court listed many longstanding prohibitions and restrictions on firearms possession as being consistent with the Second Amendment.[3] In McDonald v. Chicago, 561 U.S. 3025 (2010), the Court ruled that the Second Amendment limits state and local governments to the same extent that it limits the federal government.[4]
Sheesh. In light of your lunch threats, you could be digging yourself quite a hole here...

“Mr. Beez”

Since: Jul 08

1997-2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Dec 1, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Sheesh, can't invite anyone to lunch anymore these days without a lawyer.

“Mr. Beez”

Since: Jul 08

1997-2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Dec 1, 2012
 

Judged:

6

6

6

So, lunch is out, I take it?

How do you spell "Pu ssy"?

F-E-R-R-E-R-M-A-N!

HAHAHAHA
LOL

Attica, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Dec 1, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Dr_Dirty wrote:
So, lunch is out, I take it?
How do you spell "Pu ssy"?
F-E-R-R-E-R-M-A-N!
HAHAHAHA
LMAO! Sad but true.

“..pretty nice weather...”

Since: Jun 08

...for an older guy.......

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Dec 1, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Dr_Dirty wrote:
At a local gun show.
Hoping to find a good deal on some 7.62 X 54 ammo for my M44 and maybe some .22 shorts for my old Colt.
Woo-Hoo!
The Second Amendment (Amendment II) to the United States Constitution is the part of the United States Bill of Rights that protects the right of the people to keep and bear arms. It was adopted on December 15, 1791, along with the rest of the Bill of Rights.
In 2008 and 2010, the Supreme Court issued two Second Amendment decisions. In District of Columbia v. Heller, 554 U.S. 570 (2008), the Court ruled that the Second Amendment protects an individual's right to possess a firearm, unconnected to service in a militia[1][2] and to use that arm for traditionally lawful purposes, such as self-defense within the home. In dicta, the Court listed many longstanding prohibitions and restrictions on firearms possession as being consistent with the Second Amendment.[3] In McDonald v. Chicago, 561 U.S. 3025 (2010), the Court ruled that the Second Amendment limits state and local governments to the same extent that it limits the federal government.[4]
...get it done, dirt....hope you find some shorts....

(enter "shorts" joke here.....)

__________
Linda the lonely widow

Romeoville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Dec 1, 2012
 

Judged:

8

8

8

Old Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
...get it done, dirt....hope you find some shorts....
(enter "shorts" joke here.....)
__________
Go wank yourself

“Mr. Beez”

Since: Jul 08

1997-2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Dec 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Old Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
...get it done, dirt....hope you find some shorts....
(enter "shorts" joke here.....)
__________
There were lots of nice guns and related 2nd Amendment paraphernalia to look at but I was able to get out of there without spending a dime. I did consider briefly, a Ruger P89 9mm with 3 extra mags, 2 boxes of ammo and a holster for $400 but with Christmas looming, I figured the funds would be (sort of) better spent elsewhere.

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Dec 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Dr_Dirty wrote:
<quoted text>
There were lots of nice guns and related 2nd Amendment paraphernalia to look at but I was able to get out of there without spending a dime. I did consider briefly, a Ruger P89 9mm with 3 extra mags, 2 boxes of ammo and a holster for $400 but with Christmas looming, I figured the funds would be (sort of) better spent elsewhere.
Go with the Glock 40 cal brother...WAY better stopping power, the rounds are about as cheap and it rivals the 45 without the cost...just some blasting advice...

Ruger is a tough built platform though...

“Mr. Beez”

Since: Jul 08

1997-2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Dec 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

justaguess wrote:
<quoted text>
Go with the Glock 40 cal brother...WAY better stopping power, the rounds are about as cheap and it rivals the 45 without the cost...just some blasting advice...
Ruger is a tough built platform though...
Yeah, I've seen the shift over the past few years from seeing a lot of nines at the shows to more and more 40s and 45s.

I'm good with any of them if I can get it cheap enough...grin....

“Mr. Beez”

Since: Jul 08

1997-2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Dec 1, 2012
 

Judged:

6

6

5

Drunken NoNutz wrote:
Lots of neo-cowboys like Dirty out here in these parts. They fcuking act like Rambo when they go out in the woods. Some end up hurting others out of their of stupidity. Rule of thumb for a normal citizen of Oregon: don't go near the woods. A holes abound.
Good advice! Nothin' like huntin' liberal tree-huggers in the woods! Woo-Hoo!

“Mr. Beez”

Since: Jul 08

1997-2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Dec 1, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Drunken NoNutz wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah cuz ya just as tough and need the fire power like Awwnold lmao.
Hey, don't make me ask if ya wanna do lunch! You saw what it did to the last liberal pu ssy I asked. Turned him into a quivering mass of jelly!

“Mr. Beez”

Since: Jul 08

1997-2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Dec 1, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Drunken NoNutz wrote:
^^^an abounding a hole as described^^^^
Dude probably sleeps with a night lite on.
Hey! Wanna go shootin'? I realize it entails getting off the couch and putting down the can of Schlitz and the remote but hey, you might have a good time!

“Mr. Beez”

Since: Jul 08

1997-2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Dec 1, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Drunken NoNutz wrote:
<quoted text> Lmao
Really? LYAO? You know, I can picture that - you, huddled in the dark, mouse in one hand, can of schlitz in the other, cackling maniacally like an old woman.

You go, girl!

“Mr. Beez”

Since: Jul 08

1997-2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Dec 1, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Drunken NoNutz wrote:
<quoted text>I have two Beretta's, an AR-15 and a whole host of shotguns and rifles. No thanks, I'll enjoy shooting with sane people.
Liar.

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Dec 1, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Drunken NoNutz wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah cuz ya just as tough and need the fire power like Awwnold lmao.
Ohhh for dog sakes...Arnold uses a Desert Eagle 50 cal in way too many movies...lots of fire power but what a sloppy recoil...now if you're talking Terminator Arnold that goes to a whole other level, you know, because it has that metal exoskeleton and can absorb tremendous amounts of physical shock and still keep on target...like the minigun scene...

You...I would suggest starting with the basic boy scout 22 long rifle, because it is painfully obvious you don't know shyt about guns, this would help you not shoot yourself in the foot before you actually screamed out for the medic..!

Feel free to ask any questions you might have about grown ups guns at anytime..I would be happy to assist you.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Dec 1, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Dr_Dirty wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey! Wanna go shootin'? I realize it entails getting off the couch and putting down the can of Schlitz and the remote but hey, you might have a good time!
I wanna go...! lol

“Mr. Beez”

Since: Jul 08

1997-2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Dec 1, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

arctic wrote:
<quoted text>
I wanna go...! lol
HAHAHAHAHA! All right, you made me laugh out loud here.

Thanks!

“Mr. Beez”

Since: Jul 08

1997-2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Dec 1, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Drunken NoNutz wrote:
<quoted text>I'm serious, only sane people. Not kooks like you.
Sure. Sure. Got it the first time.(chuckle)

“Mr. Beez”

Since: Jul 08

1997-2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Dec 1, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Drunken NoNutz wrote:
<quoted text>That's the reason you don't work for any intelligence agency. You don't have any.
You know, with these awesome one-liners of yours, I'm beginning to think your script writer is from Illinois!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of1,061
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••