Yorktown, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2012

Judged:

Listen before you judge me. My daughter is 12 and wants to settle down with a young man she met this summer. She asked my if its ok to have a baby. I told her to go for it.We can take care of it together if he leaves her.I do like input on decisions like this? any??

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2012

Judged:

This is completely stupid...
Krypteia

Shoreham-by-sea, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2012

Judged:

She's a baby herself,you need to get educated because that's just plain dumb..

“Yum Chocolate!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2012

Judged:

Linda wrote:
Listen before you judge me. My daughter is 12 and wants to settle down with a young man she met this summer. She asked my if its ok to have a baby. I told her to go for it.We can take care of it together if he leaves her.I do like input on decisions like this? any??
Instead of supporting a decision that you know (I hope) is not ok. You need to find out why your daughter feels this way. You need to talk to her and find out how she is feeling. You need to let her know she is a child and has entire life ahead of her and that there will be a time in her life that she will be ready to be married and have a family. As her mother show her why this is not a good idea. I am trying not to be judgmental with you but as a mom I am shocked in how you responded to your daughter. I hope since you posted that you will consider what I have posted to you.

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2012

Judged:

First, you have to ask yourself,'Can I afford to raise a 2nd child?' Because YOU will. You will pay the bills for OB, hospital, diapers, food, clothing, school, and the legal costs of your legal battles stemming from all the things police with charge you with relative to being a horrible parent.

Second, you have to ask yourself 'Why doesn't this sound as completely insane to me as it does to everyone else?'

Third, there's a little-used word in the English language which is spelled 'N-O'. Learn it.

Fourth, what the hell were you doing 12 years ago that produced such a stupid offspring?
thisisnice

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2012

Judged:

It's a child, not a shared pet. The mere fact that she believes she needs to settle down at this age shows that something is incredibly wrong with her.

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2012

Judged:

It's fairly simple, she is looking for love. She thinks a baby will love and need her no matter what. She is too young to grasp that it is her that should love and be able to care for the child no matter what, something she will not be capable of until she is an independent adult.
On the other hand she is obviously lacking good parental care now.
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2012

Judged:

Linda wrote:
Are you moslem?....um..maybe you should take note of the input before your daughter gets "input".
Krypteia

Shoreham-by-sea, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2012

Judged:

beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Are you moslem?....um..maybe you should take note of the input before your daughter gets "input".
The mind boggles mate,probably the mother has a childlike mind herself,some people just need to be steralized..

“Lights Out In Georgia!”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2012

Judged:

Krypteia wrote:
<quoted text>The mind boggles mate,probably the mother has a childlike mind herself,some people just need to be steralized..
Brits should be "fixed" first.
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2012

Judged:

Krypteia wrote:
<quoted text>The mind boggles mate,probably the mother has a childlike mind herself,some people just need to be steralized..
I believe you may be correct Krypto.....steralized..? Is that where a red hot poker is pushed in the ear until it comes out the other?
Krypteia

Shoreham-by-sea, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2012

Judged:

QWERTY POIUYTR wrote:
<quoted text>
Brits should be "fixed" first.
Another idiot dropped on his head as a baby,thank god most Americans arn't stupid like you and the mother of this little girl..
60s chic

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2012

Judged:

A 12 year old doesn't fully understand all the consequences of his/her actions. Their bodies are beginning to rage with hormones and giving them false positives. IOW, their bodies are ruling their heads. Of course, we have many adults who do the same thing.....Anyway, kids need, want and should expect good advice and guidance from a responsible and competent parent or guardian.
Cash Cow

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2012

Judged:

WOW! What a CASH COW you have made..
'
Here's what to do.:
'
First go on the Dr. Phil show.
Then go to Jerry Springer..
Then all the local talk shows. Steve Wilkos, Today show, etc. They will set you up in the finest motels and all the drinks you can handle..

(Check with Oprah also)...
'

'splain to them that girls in Egypt get marred at, like thirteen. Dress you child up in such a way... Bring plenty of those uh'DOT THINGIES' for her forehead.
'
Then if you are really , really lucky she will have trippplets.. Boy, do you realize how much your welfare check will be? and maybe even A NEW CAR....
'
Then your whole family can probably get on SSI.. Complete with dental and diapers. IF the kids need cholonzapan,or Ridlin, you can sneak and drink it yourself.
'
THere will probably be books written about you. and maybe a sitcom. Then last but not least, you can get on the Maury Povich show.
'
Then when the gal turns thirteen,, encourage her to do it again and again.. The money will just roll in.. Hud will buy you a better home, and oh my ,, the joys are endless..
'
Please allow me to put this in a language you may be able to fully understand .....
''
'
WHAAT THE HE77 IS WRONG WITH YOU?? That 12 year old probably does'nt even know how to change her own clothes., let alone a baby's....
'
SHEESH!!! GET A GRIP --- Aerosmith
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

dh

Level 3

Since: Aug 09

Norwich, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2012

Judged:

Is something wrong with you? A 12 YR old wanting a baby. Just show her alot of love.
qpd

Bethesda, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

amen!

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

I seriously wonder if she is ready for it. I have seen many a youngster who wanted a pet only to lose interest quickly in caring for it and the stakes are much higher with a human baby.
Level 7

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

When I was 12 I declared my intention to leave home, get a mortgage and a full-time job. Lucky my parents did not agree. I recall a firm belief I was mature enough to be an adult. Now I have a different view.
Get her one of those realistic baby dolls and some condoms. She wants to feel committed to her relationship then suggest they become engaged.

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Before we all get worked up over this, note that "Linda' has not commented since she threw out that BAIT. She is a troll looking to start a controversy.
Anyone with half a brain knows that this is stupid. The guy her so-called daughter met is probably 30 years old and is dating the mother.
This is all phony!!!!!!!!!!

“Hi!”

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Who is the adult? Act like it and just say "NO". This child needs a mother, not a friend.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••