Vandals go on smart-car flipping spree

There are 39 comments on the 93.3 The Eagle story from Apr 8, 2014, titled Vandals go on smart-car flipping spree. In it, 93.3 The Eagle reports that:

You didn't park a Smart car in San Francisco this weekend ... right? Well, four were flipped over between last night and this morning, apparently by a small group wearing hooded sweatshirts, NBC Bay Area reports.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 93.3 The Eagle.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Talibangelical Fatwa

Philadelphia, PA

#23 Apr 9, 2014
Bob Backlund wrote:
OMG, this happened in San Francisco to boot.
Can you imagine all the crying and little hissy fits going on in the streets in the morning?
Yes, I can. I've been to your house.
Bob Backlund

Medford, NY

#24 Apr 9, 2014
Talibangelical Fatwa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I can. I've been to your house.
Oh please tell me you took care of my wife........
Talibangelical Fatwa

Philadelphia, PA

#26 Apr 9, 2014
Bob Backlund wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please tell me you took care of my wife........
She thinks your hissy fits are endearing.
Bob Backlund

Medford, NY

#27 Apr 9, 2014
Talibangelical Fatwa wrote:
<quoted text>
She thinks your hissy fits are endearing.
Oh God, then she must LOVE you!!!
Talibangelical Fatwa

Philadelphia, PA

#28 Apr 9, 2014
Bob Backlund wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh God, then she must LOVE you!!!
Yet she is married to you, not to me. As I said, she finds your endearing.

Mine, volcanic. If ya know what I mean.

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#29 Apr 9, 2014
If these guys think they are something, how about one of them try flipping a tractor-trailer alone?

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

Indianapolis, IN

#30 Apr 9, 2014
Spotted Girl wrote:
If these guys think they are something, how about one of them try flipping a tractor-trailer alone?
All that requires is an interstate ramp and complete disregard for the sign that says "CURVE 25 M.P.H."

Level 8

Spotted World

#31 Apr 9, 2014
Uh Clem wrote:
<quoted text>
All that requires is an interstate ramp and complete disregard for the sign that says "CURVE 25 M.P.H."
You are correct. I meant doing it without driving it, but grabbing it with one's bare hands.

Indianapolis, IN

#32 Apr 9, 2014
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct. I meant doing it without driving it, but grabbing it with one's bare hands.
Ah, that's different! I think a can of Spinach is in order before starting that.

As soon as your biceps turn into little hammers, a hideous bulging deformity races down to your fingertips and back up to your shoulder, and your corncob pipe twirls like a propeller, give it a toss.

Level 8

Spotted World

#33 Apr 9, 2014
Yes, my point was that a few guys flipping a smart-car doesn't take that much strength.

I just watched a Quincy episode. On that one, a guy on PCP came at a couple of cops, tossed them like rag dolls, and then died suddenly. The immediate conclusion was that the teen died of police brutality. He had two big bruises, and one had broken bones. One of the officers admitted to clubbing him once. In the fatal wound, Quincy and Sam found rust and chicken blood. A body was brought in previously of a butcher who was beaten to death with a rusted piece of pipe. So that meant the 2 teens tried to rob the butcher shop, and the butcher gave him the fatal wound, but the teen was too high to notice the pain, and beat him to death using the superhuman strength that came from being on PCP. Meanwhile, his condition degrades and causes him to die during the altercation with the police. A drug expert showed footage of what PCP users did to themselves and others, like the one who was restrained and destroyed the restraint bed (and also broke a number of bones and caused extensive irreversible damage to his ligaments, tendons, and joints).

Level 6

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#34 Apr 9, 2014
Spotted Girl wrote:
Yes, my point was that a few guys flipping a smart-car doesn't take that much strength.
I just watched a Quincy episode. On that one, a guy on PCP came at a couple of cops, tossed them like rag dolls, and then died suddenly. The immediate conclusion was that the teen died of police brutality. He had two big bruises, and one had broken bones. One of the officers admitted to clubbing him once. In the fatal wound, Quincy and Sam found rust and chicken blood. A body was brought in previously of a butcher who was beaten to death with a rusted piece of pipe. So that meant the 2 teens tried to rob the butcher shop, and the butcher gave him the fatal wound, but the teen was too high to notice the pain, and beat him to death using the superhuman strength that came from being on PCP. Meanwhile, his condition degrades and causes him to die during the altercation with the police. A drug expert showed footage of what PCP users did to themselves and others, like the one who was restrained and destroyed the restraint bed (and also broke a number of bones and caused extensive irreversible damage to his ligaments, tendons, and joints).
Ouch!

Level 8

Spotted World

#35 Apr 9, 2014
TenderTink wrote:
<quoted text>
Ouch!
That is the problem with super-human strength. Sure, they can do amazing or destructive things with it, but their skeletal system cannot handle it. We hear of people lifting cars off of people on occasion. There are so many emotions and so much adrenalin that a person can act without thinking and do amazing rescues. But there is usually a price to pay.

Indianapolis, IN

#36 Apr 9, 2014
The human body is much stronger than we realize. Our pain receptors kick in way before the limits of motion and exertion are reached to protect us from physical damage. Some drugs (and adrenaline) mask that protective mechanism.

OK, topix WHAT is profane or offensive about THAT? Take your little red warning and stuff it!

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#37 Apr 9, 2014
Charged with assault on batteries...

Indianapolis, IN

#38 Apr 9, 2014
justaguess wrote:
Charged with assault on batteries...
Epson Salt is used in lead acid batteries to extend their useful life.
Parden Pard

Catasauqua, PA

#39 Apr 9, 2014
Bob Backlund wrote:
OMG, this happened in San Francisco to boot.
Can you imagine all the crying and little hissy fits going on in the streets in the morning?
It's a good thing you where'nt there to see the crying and hugging and kissing,,where a Smart car was Not effected,,,(RALPH)
Bob Backlund

Medford, NY

#41 Apr 10, 2014
Parden Pard wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a good thing you where'nt there to see the crying and hugging and kissing,,where a Smart car was Not effected,,,(RALPH)
Oh jeez.....you're right.

8-|

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#42 Apr 11, 2014
Uh Clem wrote:
<quoted text>
Epson Salt is used in lead acid batteries to extend their useful life.
Don't say anything..but..I saw Naughty Robot soaking in a tub of bath salts.
Emery Bohred

Medford, NY

#43 Apr 14, 2014
justaguess wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't say anything..but..I saw Naughty Robot soaking in a tub of bath salts.
Oh man, I hope someone oiled him down afterwards......salt and metal are not a good combination..... Hate to see him get rusty.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 2 min DILF 11,404
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 3 min eleanorigby 40,716
unjumble - jumble 6 letter words 3 min DILF 327
OFFBEAT.keepAword.DropAword.2011edition (Oct '11) 5 min andet1987 18,766
Poll A real gentleman doesn't (Oct '13) 6 min DILF 997
What Could Be Fluffy? 7 min DILF 48
What Could Be Hot? 8 min DILF 123
60's Pics 24 min Spirit67_ 14
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Wolftracks 162,884
*Sad music/sad themes Thread* 6 hr SLY WEST 186