Mr. Bush and Mr. Cheney

Mr. Bush and Mr. Cheney

Posted in the Weird Forum

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#1 Mar 21, 2013
I write this letter, my last letter, to you, Mr. Bush and Mr. Cheney. I write not because I think you grasp the terrible human and moral consequences of your lies, manipulation and thirst for wealth and power. I write this letter because, before my own death, I want to make it clear that I, and hundreds of thousands of my fellow veterans, along with millions of my fellow citizens, along with hundreds of millions more in Iraq and the Middle East, know fully who you are and what you have done. You may evade justice but in our eyes you are each guilty of egregious war crimes, of plunder and, finally, of murder, including the murder of thousands of young Americans—my fellow veterans—whose future you stole.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#2 Mar 21, 2013
Take my name off that list.

Although I was never a Bush or Cheney fanatic, this here vet does not share your brainsick, daft, demented, disordered, distraught, dotty, insane, lunatic, mad, maniac, maniacal, mentally ill, moonstruck, off, touched, unbalanced, unsound, wrong, bonkers, cracked, daffy, gaga, loony, bananas, batty, buggy, cuckoo, fruity, loco, nuts, nutty, screwy, wacky, crackers, non compos mentis views.

Thank you.

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#3 Mar 22, 2013
I guess we'll just agree to disagree on that one.
So your saying the Iraq War was a successful venture? Why don't you use as many adjectives, adverbs and other 'nonsense words' to explain that as you did above?

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#4 Mar 22, 2013

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#5 Mar 22, 2013
You're fullofshit - albeit goatshit, but nonetheless fullofshit.
Billy

Cookeville, TN

#6 Mar 22, 2013
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
Your subtitle is "always thinking", is it difficult to think with your head stuck-up your ass?
Editorial

United States

#7 Mar 22, 2013
Huseein needed to go. No, not the one we have now. Wait, I take that back, he needs to go too. All of the scumbags in the M.E. needed to go, but unfortunately our Hussein let them get taken over by his Mo Bro Hood buddies, so now we're screwed because we're sending them fighter jets and tanks. Too bad we don't have any serious leaders in this country anymore. The idiots would rather spend their time banning Big Gulps and super size french fries than defending us.

65007noogard

“Geaux Tigers!”

Level 9

Since: Jun 12

Down on the bayou

#8 Mar 22, 2013
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
I write this letter, my last letter, to you, Mr. Bush and Mr. Cheney. I write not because I think you grasp the terrible human and moral consequences of your lies, manipulation and thirst for wealth and power. I write this letter because, before my own death, I want to make it clear that I, and hundreds of thousands of my fellow veterans, along with millions of my fellow citizens, along with hundreds of millions more in Iraq and the Middle East, know fully who you are and what you have done. You may evade justice but in our eyes you are each guilty of egregious war crimes, of plunder and, finally, of murder, including the murder of thousands of young Americans—my fellow veterans—whose future you stole.
The above is part of an actual letter that a dying Iraq war veteran wrote to Bush. In the letter, the man states that he joined the military 2 days after 9-11 thinking he would be sent Afghanistan instead of Iraq.
In his rush to join the military for an opportunity to kill the "bad" guys, he did not take into consideration that he would have no choice as to where he would be sent. While I thank him for his service, blaming Bush for the choices HE made is a bit misguided.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 4 min andet1987 36,518
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 4 min Ciel Bleu 215,387
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 6 min andet1987 32,963
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 7 min xxxooxxx 83,746
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 9 min andet1987 10,595
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 14 min xxxooxxx 13,267
News Chicago artist creates a mural of Michelle Obam... 15 min 16 TEEN SHOTS chi... 10
A to Z songs by title or group! 29 min Scarbelly Bob 1,578
What Is Your DREAM JOB? 2 hr Princess Finny Fe... 42
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 3 hr F_R_E_D 74,319
More from around the web