|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

^^ yeah I say *sigh* too.
Still don't have a Topix crush. Not that there aren't plenty of crushworthy people on here but I just don't.
Although, I am available for crushing on if anybody
is looking for a crush and doesn't have one yet ;)

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Why bother?
I Agree

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

LupyLu wrote:
Why bother?
If there are any hotties on here, they're probably mean anyway. Socks everywhere!!!

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Not me!

Sounds like someone between 12 and 15 would have a crush!

“More Brains Than .....”

Level 6

Since: Sep 11

..a Zombie Thanksgiving

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

moi

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Laura Beth wrote:
<quoted text>
It's my iPhone changing words . I hear ya though . I'm not including my imaginary husband .
I don't think most of us care if she has a husband or not.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Laura Beth wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummmm you have sent PM's to women hitting on them . Your a whacko ! They were very uncomfortable with you obsessing on them .
I talk with Trish all the time. She's harmless. She's always been nice to me and has never made me feel uncomfortable. The world would be quiet boring if we were all the same, IMO. A colorful personality is not a bad thing.

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Hey sublime1, nice to see someone who makes some sense back on here :)

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

I Agree wrote:
<quoted text>If there are any hotties on here, they're probably mean anyway. Socks everywhere!!!
It's easy to tell if someone is mean or not. Simply, watch how they treat folks. Are they mean to folks for no reason? Do they really enjoy just saying mean stuff? I've seen many folks who just say mean hurtful things to folks, and I don't understand why folks feel the need to be mean to virtual strangers. I wasn't raised to treat people like that ... just cause it's the internet doesn't mean it is right.

Also, almost anyone looks fairly decent when they are at their best, but what about their worst ... how do they handle disputes? It's an important reflection of who someone is. Stick around long enough and your true colors will come shining through. Do they behaved like a deranged stalker? Do they cross lines, that pretty much regardless of what has transpired should not be crossed. A lot of folks do that on here, IMO.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

What is not so easy to tell is who is who, who uses socks, who you are dealing with, who you are REALLY dealing with as a person, who is some fat guy from the Texas panhandle in his unairconditioned hot single wide trailer that he shares with his mom as he types in his sweaty boxer shorts and his smelly dirty stained wife beater ... pretending to be a female, probably named something cool and sexy, like Mercedes, who is supposedly an accomplished person, hotter than coals on a fire, world traveler, and is in the Guinness book of world records for putting both legs behind her ears the longest evah.

And guess what, lucky fella she just happens to have the hots for you!!! Out of all the men in the world and on topix, she has chosen you to be close to, cause you're dreamy, hunky, awesome, and special, and shes found you after searching all over the world finally on topix! She hasn't even seen your picture and she feels this way. It was like instant electricity. Just ask her, she'll tell you.

People fall for it all the time. I think it's quiet easy, especially if you are vulnerable or nave about the internet. A normal person thinks, after all, who would make all this stuff up. Why would someone do such a thing? A normal person thinks, what kind of person would want to hurt me like that. But, people do. Ask Te'o Manti. What an embarrassment that must have been.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Proud To Be Trina wrote:
Hey sublime1, nice to see someone who makes some sense back on here :)
Mornin!

I gotta get some stuff done. I'll be back!

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Hello.

"Someone" who thought I was ignoring their PMs should maybe cut me some slack (I've been out of the office all week), check their PMs, not act so hasty, and jump to unfounded conclusions. I'd really like to continue our discussions.

Thank you.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Oh, "someone" you can forget checking your PMs, cause I just see now that you blocked me and didn't receive my responses to you ... all because I didn't respond to you right away. I had no idea an hour was a big deal.

Maybe, if you would be so kind, you could unblock me, let me know of such via PM, and we can talk. I think that would be nice.

:)

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Level 6

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

ROFLMAO!

“Trump This!!!”

Level 8

CENLA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Great State of Oklahoma!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

just_ola wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =MAGyENr3_44XX
LOL! Hi ya Sistah!

“Trump This!!!”

Level 8

CENLA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Hi ya Sistah!
Hiys Sunshine!!!

“Let her cry, for she's a Lady”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Let her dream, she's a Child

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

I had one, once. Got over it.

Cherish Your Loved Ones.

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Great State of Oklahoma!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Pixie_Vampyress wrote:
I had one, once. Got over it.
Cherish Your Loved Ones.
PIXIE!!!!! Hi Darling!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••