Who doesn't have a Topix crush?

“Want A Friend, Be One”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Valentines Day coming Soon

#112 Apr 18, 2013
hey Trish...Hope you are good..oh yes Trina I would love your kids as well.I do so well with kids..I am a big kid at heart..LOL..all the kids love me..I dont drink much pop but when I do its grape crush,if I cant have that then its orange crush...

Laura Beth

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#113 Apr 18, 2013
AIias - Trish wrote:
<quoted text>STOP IT!!! Only a couple. ;~) Keep in mind, I got to see your handsome face as well and your lovely wife too. You two are adorable. It's nice to read you talk about yourself and your family.:) I would never disrespect anyone's relationships.
Oh I clouding your own imaginary husband ? You said b4 your not married and had no kids . It had something to do with your really bad upbringing and lack of trust . So how's that Hubby doing when you lust after ppl here on topix ( including your PM's to women)? He must be a really tolerant person to allow you to crack here day and night .lol
Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#114 Apr 18, 2013
AIias - Trish wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Trina. Lol, That fella from NY just opened a thread as they had a desire for one of them right now (errr, back then). I almost mentioned grape as I do like that too, but ... gosh, I have a cerious cravy for orange crush now. Someone turned me on to some Captain Morgan mixed in it and wow, it's great ... if you're into that sort of indulging.:)
I'll have to check out that thread. I'm the outcast in this one. lol

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#115 Apr 18, 2013
AIias - Trish wrote:
<quoted text>STOP IT!!! Only a couple. ;~) Keep in mind, I got to see your handsome face as well and your lovely wife too. You two are adorable. It's nice to read you talk about yourself and your family.:) I would never disrespect anyone's relationships.
Those were two people from a picture frame I bought!!!:p

Level 8

Location hidden

#117 Apr 18, 2013
Laura Beth wrote:
<quoted text>Oh I clouding your own imaginary husband ? You said b4 your not married and had no kids . It had something to do with your really bad upbringing and lack of trust . So how's that Hubby doing when you lust after ppl here on topix ( including your PM's to women)? He must be a really tolerant person to allow you to crack here day and night .lol
What are you talking about? I clouding your own imaginary husband?

Level 8

Location hidden

#118 Apr 18, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>I'll have to check out that thread. I'm the outcast in this one. lol
No, you are fine here too.

Level 8

Location hidden

#119 Apr 18, 2013
That Would Probably Be wrote:
<quoted text>Geno/and/or The Ferret. They both whine continually about the icons, yet they have no problem issuing them to others. What a couple of Marys.
Yeah Ferr just loves me. We go way bag. I'm his idol, except it's in a creepy "hand that rocks the cradle" way.

I don't think I've met geno.
Level 8

Location hidden

#120 Apr 18, 2013
Laura Beth wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I clouding your own imaginary husband ? You said b4 your not married and had no kids . It had something to do with your really bad upbringing and lack of trust . So how's that Hubby doing when you lust after ppl here on topix ( including your PM's to women)? He must be a really tolerant person to allow you to crack here day and night .lol
You are 100% proof positive that a sharp tongue does not mean you have a keen mind.
Level 6

Location hidden

#122 Apr 18, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you are fine here too.
No offense to them, but this one is where are the cool people are. I was already here, after all. Just kidding.

Level 8

Location hidden

#125 Apr 18, 2013
AIias - Trish wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah okay, and my husband doesn't mind I flirt with the men on topix. Lol, I don't have one, nor have I imagined or made up one for the lurkers to pounce on.:)

I have a crush on this guy. Dwight, just love his jeans. ;~)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =MlH7FzpdEfgXX&list=RD029D kcQ09h2Vo
I don't even know what that all meant from her. Where does it come from?

Please, lets not turn this in to twilight zone shyte. I don't really care for the back and forth ... you're Pie (I don't even know her such that this means anything to me)... you're really married ... you're a sock ... you are this person ... you lied about this ... you lied about that...

It all gets so tiring. Is it too much for folks just to act like normal adults and shoot the shyte?

Level 8

Location hidden

#126 Apr 18, 2013
AIias - Trish wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah okay, and my husband doesn't mind I flirt with the men on topix. Lol, I don't have one, nor have I imagined or made up one for the lurkers to pounce on.:)

I have a crush on this guy. Dwight, just love his jeans. ;~)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =MlH7FzpdEfgXX&list=RD029D kcQ09h2Vo
Oh and thanks for the video, but I think I'll pass on looking at some guy in his jeans, lol.

Level 8

Location hidden

#127 Apr 18, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>No offense to them, but this one is where are the cool people are. I was already here, after all. Just kidding.
Cheah! I know. What is Trish talkin''bout? You don't need that other stinkin' thread. This thread is where it's at!

Level 8

Location hidden

#128 Apr 18, 2013
AIias - Trish wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think she has a crush on me, but she follows me EVERYWHERE I go and then claims I'm the one doing it. I was accused a couple months ago of entering womens PM's pretending to be a man who was HOT for them. Eeeeh! I don't crush after woman.

Someone played a silly joke and I wasn't included in on that outside the nasty accusations and adjectives in front of my name.:O
Oh well, that's the game some enjoy.:)
That's totally normal on topix.
Level 6

Location hidden

#129 Apr 18, 2013
She just wants me gone so she can flirt with you, lol.

Laura Beth

Location hidden

#130 Apr 18, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>What are you talking about? I clouding your own imaginary husband?
It's my iPhone changing words . I hear ya though . I'm not including my imaginary husband .

Laura Beth

Location hidden

#131 Apr 18, 2013
AIias - Trish wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think she has a crush on me, but she follows me EVERYWHERE I go and then claims I'm the one doing it. I was accused a couple months ago of entering womens PM's pretending to be a man who was HOT for them. Eeeeh! I don't crush after woman.

Someone played a silly joke and I wasn't included in on that outside the nasty accusations and adjectives in front of my name.:O
Oh well, that's the game some enjoy.:)
Ummmm you have sent PM's to women hitting on them . Your a whacko ! They were very uncomfortable with you obsessing on them .
Level 6

Location hidden

#134 Apr 18, 2013
Now I think I'll stay just because you want me gone so badly. And you don't have to waste your time flirting with me, I'm as straight as an arrow.
Level 6

Location hidden

#136 Apr 18, 2013
I'm gonna go ahead and leave you ladies to yourselves. Gotta get out before the shit starts flying.

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#137 Apr 18, 2013
Sigh...
Level 8

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#138 Apr 19, 2013
^^ yeah I say *sigh* too.
Still don't have a Topix crush. Not that there aren't plenty of crushworthy people on here but I just don't.
Although, I am available for crushing on if anybody
is looking for a crush and doesn't have one yet ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 2 min andet1987 35,937
True False Game (Jun '11) 4 min andet1987 13,600
2words into 2new words (May '12) 6 min Poppyann 7,432
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 9 min Aussie Kev 32,423
"Any 3 word combination" (Dec '12) 10 min andet1987 3,592
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 10 min SweLL GirL 6,209
Last two letters into two new words... (Jun '15) 11 min Aussie Kev 6,364
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 13 min Zamasu 210,071
Back in the day...... 1 hr andet1987 106
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr Denny CranesPlace 68,609