Level 29 PART 2

“Jeff Schrembs ”

Level 1

Since: Jun 09

South (God bless)

#1 Jul 24, 2013
After the ice cream covered faces, hands, arms, shirts, and even on still laying down dog (how does ice cream get into a dogs ears exactly?) we washed and dried I was treated to brief hugs followed by “can I play on your table Grandpa”? As I looked at her but her words came out in slo-mo as her eyes seemed to grown large like the digitally enhanced cute puppy pictures on the internet (Disclaimer – I was shown these type of photos and I did not search for them. If you don’t believe that then ask the NSA or Google as they are watching us all 24/7). Response was YES with hugs all around.
She went to play her favorite tablet game aka: Subway Surfers while her younger sister went back to help Dora find the map. I know this because she uses her fingers, and her voice, to guide Dora throughout the episodes. After about 10 minutes the oldest said “Grandpa can I play Candy Crush”. Since I am on the cutting edge of what’s happening now, and what is cool and trending, I confidently said ” I don’t have that board game”. No response. Hands to hips. Head cocked. Eyes rolled.
Before I would let her play I asked her to explain the game. Here is her response “Grandpa you just gather up the colored and then sometimes the same colored blow up the other colored and then you collect all the jelly”.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association (Jun '10) 5 min Alain Vain 28,509
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 6 min CJ Rocker 167,457
Word association (Jun '07) 8 min Alain Vain 3,403
Word Association. (Nov '10) 9 min Alain Vain 17,677
Word Association (Mar '10) 11 min Alain Vain 17,731
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 12 min Alain Vain 4,130
OFFBEAT.keepAword.DropAword.2011edition (Oct '11) 13 min Alain Vain 19,233
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 22 min Jennifer Renee 12,818
Answer a question with a question 1 hr beatlesinafog 528
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 1 hr beatlesinafog 9,398