Most American women not worth the tro...

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#41 Jun 3, 2013
American women are NOT worth the trouble - but they are worth the LOVE.

Hey guys, what do you expect? You give out trouble and when you get it back - you whine!

All the women I know are really nice. Not a Nazi in the bunch.
And the men I know would never complain.
I think you guys are running with the wrong crowd.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

#42 Jun 3, 2013
Bishop LL Lace wrote:
I can't see why any man would want to marry a duel-career working woman. Makes no sense. They constantly complain, eat, and watch the Vierw or fatso Oprah. Also, the World is overpopulated so let's stop the proliferation of stupid people. Make sense?
As opposed to a man who sit, watching NASCAR,
with his hands down his pants, waiting for
someone to bring him something to drink.

Don't worry....it just takes awhile to shake
the smell of stupid out of the furniture:)

“Be yourself .........”

Level 3

Since: May 13

Everyone else is taken

#43 Jun 3, 2013
""Most American women not worth the trouble""

Then find yourself a man, lol.

Level 9

Location hidden

#44 Jun 4, 2013
If you're looking for trouble - check the next guy at the bar.

“I like tight fitting jeans ”

Level 1

Since: Dec 12

that give men big eyes

#45 Jun 4, 2013
If that is your opinion F O
Albert

Long Beach, NY

#46 Aug 25, 2013
Tourist-Indiana wrote:
"Most American women not worth the trouble."
When you find that "all" or "most" women are this or that, you should look at the common denominator of all of them... you.
-chuckle-
WRONG! The 'common denominator' is the American Women
Woody BL

Holland, MI

#47 Sep 12, 2013
girlbinbad wrote:
That Topic should def. be worded differently! Like for example: AMERICAN MEN-THEY DON'T MAKE THEM LIKE THEY USE TO....
They are def. few and far between in this day and time.
go blow some scumbag

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

#48 Sep 12, 2013
You're right... we're not worth the trouble.. so move along ya teeny weeny turd....
Alex

Junction City, KS

#49 Oct 8, 2013
Our American culture has been on the decline over the last 2 decades and I put the blame on American women. Here are some reasons why American women are the worst in the world.

To start with, American women lack any sort of feminity. The average American women now feel that it is better to act like a man and that it is bad to be “girly.” I can’t begin to count how many times a woman has told me she likes sports or other manly activities to prove they can fit in with the guys. They dress like men, get tattoos all over their body, swear worse than sailors and now I see women using chewing tobacco. Why would any man want to date a woman who thinks she is a guy? The mentality and culture of “feminism” that has taken over America has made it the most unfeminine place in the world.

American women think they "deserve" a rich, model-handsome husband who will "take them away from all of this.” Who knows “what all this” is? It seems that before a woman will agree to going on a date, you better show her that you drive a real nice car and have a loaded bank account. I guess being a good, honest, hardworking man isn’t enough.

American women are lazy. They have it in their heads that their rich, model-handsome husband will get them a maid, nanny and personal slave to take care of every detail - and that their husband/boyfriend is REQUIRED to cater to their each and every mindless whim. Most American women, after getting married, do not even try to please their husbands anymore; they already have them so why bother. To them,“housekeeping" means getting the house in the divorce. European/ Russian and Hispanic women still respect, love and try to please their man all the years after the wedding day. They understand that a husband and wife have to have mutual respect for each other and need to work as a team to make it in the world.

By far, European/Russian/Asian women outdo American women when it comes to dress style. The dress style of European and Russian women is much more stylish, attractive, classy, and feminine than in America. American women don’t seem to care how they look; the norm by the standards of today’s can’t-be-bothered, dress-down, sloppy young (and not so young) women is jeans and flips flops. European/Russian women are much better at maximizing their appearance with clothes/cosmetics and unlike American women, they love wearing dresses, skirts and high heels which are much more attractive to men. European/ Russian, Hispanic and Asian women still wear pantyhose to enhance their style and dress. They know that a majority of men like the way pantyhose looks on a woman’s legs and give them a sexy and classy look. Most American women have stated they will never wear pantyhose even though their husbands/boyfriends like it and bare legs give them a trashy look.

In general, women in Russia/Asia/Europe are far more approachable, inclusive, modest, and easy to meet, date, and bring into your social/dating circle than women in America. They have better conversation skills, are more interesting, intelligent attractive, and friendlier and have a much more accepting attitude. In contrast, trying to meet and approach young women in the US often feels awkward and rude, as if you are violating some type of boundary. They prefer not to acknowledge your existence if you’re not in their clique. It is widely agreed by men and women in the rest of the world that the US has among the most snobbish, unapproachable and anti-social women in the world.

Level 9

Location hidden

#50 Oct 9, 2013
Most American women work in order to help make ends meet. No decent man would complain about that?

“Forehead wrinkle”

Since: Dec 10

Homefries

#51 Oct 10, 2013
Alex wrote:
Our American culture has been on the decline over the last 2 decades and I put the blame on American women. Here are some reasons why American women are the worst in the world.
To start with, American women lack any sort of feminity. The average American women now feel that it is better to act like a man and that it is bad to be “girly.” I can’t begin to count how many times a woman has told me she likes sports or other manly activities to prove they can fit in with the guys. They dress like men, get tattoos all over their body, swear worse than sailors and now I see women using chewing tobacco. Why would any man want to date a woman who thinks she is a guy? The mentality and culture of “feminism” that has taken over America has made it the most unfeminine place in the world.
American women think they "deserve" a rich, model-handsome husband who will "take them away from all of this.” Who knows “what all this” is? It seems that before a woman will agree to going on a date, you better show her that you drive a real nice car and have a loaded bank account. I guess being a good, honest, hardworking man isn’t enough.
American women are lazy. They have it in their heads that their rich, model-handsome husband will get them a maid, nanny and personal slave to take care of every detail - and that their husband/boyfriend is REQUIRED to cater to their each and every mindless whim. Most American women, after getting married, do not even try to please their husbands anymore; they already have them so why bother. To them,“housekeeping" means getting the house in the divorce. European/ Russian and Hispanic women still respect, love and try to please their man all the years after the wedding day. They understand that a husband and wife have to have mutual respect for each other and need to work as a team to make it in the world.
By far, European/Russian/Asian women outdo American women when it comes to dress style. The dress style of European and Russian women is much more stylish, attractive, classy, and feminine than in America. American women don’t seem to care how they look; the norm by the standards of today’s can’t-be-bothered, dress-down, sloppy young (and not so young) women is jeans and flips flops. European/Russian women are much better at maximizing their appearance with clothes/cosmetics and unlike American women, they love wearing dresses, skirts and high heels which are much more attractive to men. European/ Russian, Hispanic and Asian women still wear pantyhose to enhance their style and dress. They know that a majority of men like the way pantyhose looks on a woman’s legs and give them a sexy and classy look. Most American women have stated they will never wear pantyhose even though their husbands/boyfriends like it and bare legs give them a trashy look.
In general, women in Russia/Asia/Europe are far more approachable, inclusive, modest, and easy to meet, date, and bring into your social/dating circle than women in America. They have better conversation skills, are more interesting, intelligent attractive, and friendlier and have a much more accepting attitude. In contrast, trying to meet and approach young women in the US often feels awkward and rude, as if you are violating some type of boundary. They prefer not to acknowledge your existence if you’re not in their clique. It is widely agreed by men and women in the rest of the world that the US has among the most snobbish, unapproachable and anti-social women in the world.
I guess being turned down by American women can make one feel this way......It's understandable.

“Hi!”

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#52 Oct 10, 2013
I'm a proud educated and articulate AMERICAN, and YES, blessed to be a fabulous woman. Enough said.

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#53 Oct 10, 2013
American women are the best...Every woman that I have ever loved was an American woman.Every woman that has ever loved me was an American woman. So you'll have to excuse me being somewhat biased on this subject.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#54 Oct 10, 2013
Bishop LL Lace wrote:
I can't see why any man would want to marry a duel-career working woman. Makes no sense. They constantly complain, eat, and watch the Vierw or fatso Oprah. Also, the World is overpopulated so let's stop the proliferation of stupid people. Make sense?
Really? When does a "dual-career" woman have TIME to watch the Vierw or Oprah?

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#55 Oct 10, 2013
Billy R wrote:
American women are the best...Every woman that I have ever loved was an American woman.Every woman that has ever loved me was an American woman. So you'll have to excuse me being somewhat biased on this subject.....
Billy R? BIASED? I find that difficult to believe.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#56 Oct 10, 2013
Alex wrote:
Dave?

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#58 Oct 10, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Billy R? BIASED? I find that difficult to believe.....
I couldn't believe it either, and I'm the one that wrote it.....

Level 6

Location hidden

#61 Dec 28, 2013
Praetorian212 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with your post. As usual and expected I have seen nothing from women and their white knight supporters but attempts at shaming those that speak the truth about today's woman. No intellectual discourse whatsoever. The truth is what it is, it's just that women have been held to NO standards. Every excuse in the world is used in attempts to either deflect or "explain" their conduct. When confronted with reality, shaming is the only thing they can attempt to do.
Frank Xavier?
Poor boy, you've not had much luck with finding quality women have you. You could try a different Country... umm, thinking of a Country off the top of my head... Africa?
Tho seriously, I truly wish you better success in 2014.

Level 6

Location hidden

#63 Dec 29, 2013
Praetorian212 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thirteen year's without women now, AT ALL. It is literally Heaven on Earth. Just imagine the freedom. It's wonderful. I in no way want a woman in today's society. Of course I must expect the shaming language of...you're gay then. That would be typical. The answer is no. Sex is tremendously overrated in culture. Far too many more enjoyable activities. Let's be honest, after sex, most people probably would rather just leave then and there. So, there you have it.
Like I said, you've not had much luck in finding a quality woman then. They are not all about provision, sex, or shaming. I'd say those men who are puswhiped are deserving or wanting of that way, it's not necessarily the woman's fault.
Are you not Frank/Xavier/Anna/Janet/Africa n Shadow? I'm disappointed, not in you if you are indeed new, but in him... thought he would return another day and not give up so easily. You share many opinions with him, did you ever meet on here? I could be asking if you've met yourself, I understand if that's so you'll not want to give yourself away, lol.

“Forehead wrinkle”

Since: Dec 10

Homefries

#65 Jan 3, 2014
Praetorian212 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sex is tremendously overrated in culture. Far too many more enjoyable activities. Let's be honest, after sex, most people probably would rather just leave then and there. So, there you have it.
Whoa....Sex is one of THE MOST enjoyable feelings in the world!!
It's even more enjoyable when done with a compatable person (of the opposite sex).
If you don't feel that way then you are doing something or someone wrong.

In your opinion, what is more enjoyable than sex?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The last word in the sentence must rhyme with t... (Aug '15) 4 min Grace Nerissa 1,232
Answer a question with a question (Apr '15) 13 min Grace Nerissa 2,981
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 19 min SweLL GirL 13,727
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 21 min SweLL GirL 3,754
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 23 min Grace Nerissa 59,898
Last two letters into two new words... (Jun '15) 23 min Poppyann 3,889
2words into 2new words (May '12) 24 min Poppyann 3,866
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr KNIGHT DeVINE 197,721
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 1 hr KNIGHT DeVINE 33,279
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 2 hr KNIGHT DeVINE 19,849
Make up your wildest Headline. (Aug '08) 3 hr Sparky 665
More from around the web