Most American women not worth the trouble.

Posted in the Weird Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of65
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Curious? You should be!”

Level 8

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2011

Judged:

Bishop LL Lace wrote:
I can't see why any man would want to marry a duel-career working woman. Makes no sense. They constantly complain, eat, and watch the Vierw or fatso Oprah. Also, the World is overpopulated so let's stop the proliferation of stupid people. Make sense?
Are you saying that working career women are stupid? Well,I hope you have fun with your stay home welfare white trash then.

“Mind over Matter”

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2011

It takes two incomes to survive.

Level 8

East of Eden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2011

ESADAH wrote:
It takes two incomes to survive.
Agree 100%.
Geno

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2011

Judged:

American women are nasty! Especially the ones from south america lol!

“I care more about my character”

Level 7

Since: Jun 11

...... then my reputation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2011

Judged:

Bishop LL Lace wrote:
I can't see why any man would want to marry a duel-career working woman. Makes no sense. They constantly complain, eat, and watch the Vierw or fatso Oprah. Also, the World is overpopulated so let's stop the proliferation of stupid people. Make sense?
This is hysterical!
You're contradicting your self coming and going. A woman with a career and a home hasn't got time for a lot of TV. And usually if a woman is doing two jobs I doubt she is sitting around eating.
Most likely the complaining she is doing is about the fatass man sitting in his lazy-boy woofing down beer.
As for breeding stupid people,.... please ... by all means DON'T have children, lol.
jon

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2012

Judged:

This is a great post,who really wants to deal with american woman anymore,their attitudes,sense of entitlment,arrogance,materiali sm,obesity,womans rights dissapears when the dinner check comes....

70 percent of woman initiating divorce,alimony,child support,maternal presumption in no fault divorce courts,making the children hate the father,single mothers cant raise boys to be men...

I used to think my mother was a great woman,but now that I am older, I know why my dad drank so much.

Who wants to get near any american man or woman sexually because of modern std rates??

Womans heads have been so warped by disney princess movies its unbelievable.

Men didnt kill chivalry,goldigging wanna be princesses did,disney princess movies/complexes and feminism did.

You want equal rights,its time we had an all woman army,no men allowed while men stay at home and get fat,while the woman take their turn dying on the front lines on the war on terror,while we change maternal presumption in no fault divorce cases to no presumption,and get rid of no fault divorce.

I dont know what woman have become in this nation.Woman are having sex with losers because losers have no assets and nothing to lose,go ahead and be a bad boy with damaged woman who enjoy being treated badly,while good men sit on the sidelines,furthering their careers and educations,who are sitting at home counting their money while loser men run from woman and are jailed for child support non payment,and while loser woman pop babies out like bunny rabbits.

Not all woman are bad,but good men have simply stopped looking.Your not getting it woman,if you cant find a good man,maybe your not a good woman.

Level 8

East of Eden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2012

Judged:

jon wrote:
This is a great post,who really wants to deal with american woman anymore,their attitudes,sense of entitlment,arrogance,materiali sm,obesity,womans rights dissapears when the dinner check comes....
70 percent of woman initiating divorce,alimony,child support,maternal presumption in no fault divorce courts,making the children hate the father,single mothers cant raise boys to be men...
I used to think my mother was a great woman,but now that I am older, I know why my dad drank so much.
Who wants to get near any american man or woman sexually because of modern std rates??
Womans heads have been so warped by disney princess movies its unbelievable.
Men didnt kill chivalry,goldigging wanna be princesses did,disney princess movies/complexes and feminism did.
You want equal rights,its time we had an all woman army,no men allowed while men stay at home and get fat,while the woman take their turn dying on the front lines on the war on terror,while we change maternal presumption in no fault divorce cases to no presumption,and get rid of no fault divorce.
I dont know what woman have become in this nation.Woman are having sex with losers because losers have no assets and nothing to lose,go ahead and be a bad boy with damaged woman who enjoy being treated badly,while good men sit on the sidelines,furthering their careers and educations,who are sitting at home counting their money while loser men run from woman and are jailed for child support non payment,and while loser woman pop babies out like bunny rabbits.
Not all woman are bad,but good men have simply stopped looking.Your not getting it woman,if you cant find a good man,maybe your not a good woman.
You already have that.Very high % of American men don't wanna work,stay at home,while their wives work and support the family.
Vivek Golikeri

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

I've lived in this wonderful country since I left Trinidad in 1981, and I like AMERICAN women the best. Warm-hearted, open-minded, free-spirited....a companion on the road of life.

I never got married because Mom was sick and semi-disabled for so many years before she died. Stayed single to help Dad and my brother look after her. But when I date women, I usually go for the home-grown American ladies. Man, they rock. I love them.

“HEY SPIDEY!!!!”

Level 6

Since: Jun 12

Wanna Play???

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

All women are worth it!!
Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

-VENOM- wrote:
All women are worth it!!
I hope you mean that in a nice way.
:)

“HEY SPIDEY!!!!”

Level 6

Wanna Play???

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

QuiteCrazy wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you mean that in a nice way.
:)
Yup in both personas

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Well, I guess Jodie Foster is off the bucket list..
Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

justaguess wrote:
Well, I guess Jodie Foster is off the bucket list..
African is going to LHBO when he see where you're from!
xyz123umom

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Purple Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>
What you call complaining is just a way of having conversation. There is nothing wrong with a woman working outside the home, being fat, or watching television. Of course, if you feel there is, then don't be a hypocrite and make sure you don't do those things either, being sure to set a good example. Please throw out all the double standards.
Of course, if you don't like the typical American woman, feel free to move to any other nation that will have you. I wouldn't go to China since there are far more men than women there. At least in the Middle East, you won't have to look at your wife, and most cannot afford overeating or televisions.(Forget the dating part, since that might get you executed.)
If we could get the government and lawyers out of the way, the stupid people would naturally drop off. Like if a man reaches under a mower to trim a hedge and loses his hands, he wouldn't be able to sue for millions and marry someone who keeps pumping out babies. At least some delusions are self-limiting, like guys who confuse another guy's anus with a woman's vagina. Babies are not made that way. And if you live on welfare, you should be made to get a vasectomy or a tubal, or at least placed on long-term birth control until you get on your own feet.
Kate Richards O"Hare, 1915
The women of the United States are nothing but brood sows, having sons to be put into the army and made into fertilizer.
Truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Other than occasional sex I have no need to be friends with American women. To me most women seem happier to be alone with their cats. You want a good woman its gonna be tough to find nowdays, most are nothing but party skanks who are not with the effort.

Level 8

East of Eden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Truth wrote:
Other than occasional sex I have no need to be friends with American women. To me most women seem happier to be alone with their cats. You want a good woman its gonna be tough to find nowdays, most are nothing but party skanks who are not with the effort.
Obviously you are hanging out with the wrong crowd.
Taffy

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Truth wrote:
Hey, I met your mother! Lol!
Jethro

Ellicott City, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Imagine a beautiful peach, but when you bite into it, it's rotten. American women are rotten from the inside. This is what everyone "wanted" and "strove" for. Now we got it. Hurray.

“Smokin' Hot'n'Feelin' Groovy”

Level 9

Since: Apr 12

Here, There, and Everywhere,..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Are We Talking About Women Here On Topix As Well,...?

“HEY SPIDEY!!!!”

Level 6

Wanna Play???

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

Jethro wrote:
Imagine a beautiful peach, but when you bite into it, it's rotten. American women are rotten from the inside. This is what everyone "wanted" and "strove" for. Now we got it. Hurray.
Is this Africa shadows

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of65
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••