Most American women not worth the trouble.

Posted in the Weird Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Bishop LL Lace

Yorktown, VA

#1 Apr 2, 2011
I can't see why any man would want to marry a duel-career working woman. Makes no sense. They constantly complain, eat, and watch the Vierw or fatso Oprah. Also, the World is overpopulated so let's stop the proliferation of stupid people. Make sense?

“1943-2013”

Level 10

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#2 Apr 2, 2011
Bishop LL Lace wrote:
I can't see why any man would want to marry a duel-career working woman. Makes no sense. They constantly complain, eat, and watch the Vierw or fatso Oprah. Also, the World is overpopulated so let's stop the proliferation of stupid people. Make sense?
Dad fergot to wear the jimmy that night .... eh

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#3 Apr 2, 2011
Someone understands women like the front of their hand...

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Apr 2, 2011
A 'duel' career woman might be a bit dangerous to one's lifespan, if she's a good shot.
jon

Greenville, SC

#5 Jun 2, 2011
I just havent dated an american woman in years because of their digusting entitlement minds and rottin bratty attitudes.

All they bring to marriage is boxing gloves and lawyers,maybe a crew cut now and again and an alpha male type ego.

“The heart has reasons...”

Level 8

Since: May 11

...reason does not understand.

#6 Jun 2, 2011
jon wrote:
I just havent dated an american woman in years because of their digusting entitlement minds and rottin bratty attitudes.
All they bring to marriage is boxing gloves and lawyers,maybe a crew cut now and again and an alpha male type ego.
Sounds like you don't deserve an American woman with that attitude.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#7 Jun 2, 2011
American women not worth the trouble? LOL.... apparently you are not aware of the American women that I am... there's one in particular that comes to the beach each year, bathing suit that barely covers the goodies, and a body that you'd run through traffic just to look at....

and the bestest part, she friended ME on facebook and the summer is just beginning.... OH MY GOODNESS...

let the trouble begin....

“...move along, people.....”

Since: Jun 08

...nothing to see here.....

#8 Jun 2, 2011
Sounds like some guys where turned down/laughed at by some American wimmins...

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#9 Jun 2, 2011
Nobody deserves that sort of punishment.
Maria Antonia Unplugged

Clarkesville, GA

#10 Jun 2, 2011
Thank you for not taking the trouble, so that we don't waste any time getting to the men who want quality and are willing to do something for it.

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#11 Jun 10, 2011
Too many American women are behaving like femi-nazis.

“Don't let the trolls,,,”

Since: May 11

put booboos on your feelings,,

#12 Jun 10, 2011
"Most American women not worth the trouble."

When you find that "all" or "most" women are this or that, you should look at the common denominator of all of them... you.

-chuckle-

“Purple girl in a purple world”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Plum, Purplonia

#13 Jun 11, 2011
Bishop LL Lace wrote:
What you call complaining is just a way of having conversation. There is nothing wrong with a woman working outside the home, being fat, or watching television. Of course, if you feel there is, then don't be a hypocrite and make sure you don't do those things either, being sure to set a good example. Please throw out all the double standards.

Of course, if you don't like the typical American woman, feel free to move to any other nation that will have you. I wouldn't go to China since there are far more men than women there. At least in the Middle East, you won't have to look at your wife, and most cannot afford overeating or televisions.(Forget the dating part, since that might get you executed.)

If we could get the government and lawyers out of the way, the stupid people would naturally drop off. Like if a man reaches under a mower to trim a hedge and loses his hands, he wouldn't be able to sue for millions and marry someone who keeps pumping out babies. At least some delusions are self-limiting, like guys who confuse another guy's anus with a woman's vagina. Babies are not made that way. And if you live on welfare, you should be made to get a vasectomy or a tubal, or at least placed on long-term birth control until you get on your own feet.

“Always Nagging! ”

Level 4

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#14 Jun 30, 2011
That Topic should def. be worded differently! Like for example: AMERICAN MEN-THEY DON'T MAKE THEM LIKE THEY USE TO....

They are def. few and far between in this day and time.
Robert in Toronto

Toronto, Canada

#15 Jul 23, 2011
Most women in Western Society are not worth the time or trouble because they have created a society were men have no roles. Simple as that.

Women are now self sufficient, have taken over the workplace, are going bald, promote their entitlement as NORMAL.

The children they have are raised by strangers, have huge psychological issues (ADHD & behavioral issues), grow up with no roles.

This is what the feminists wanted. Fine. As a result most women are fat, unhappy, MORE neurotic & psychotic then in all of history. These same women will not accept their responsibility for causing it all.

So men, simply leave to marry a female from a different culture. The pigs here will try to stop you, try to force you into staying with them. Reject them for the self-entitled garbage that they are.

Nature will select these women & their psychological issues out of the gene pool. It may take a few decades so don't bother waiting around. Find a real woman in a foreign country & be happy. Life is too short to be subjected to these American pig's insufferable abuse.
bronck burger

Bayonne, NJ

#16 Jul 23, 2011
ROBERT SPEAKS the TRUTH. AMERICAN HAGS are not worth the trouble.
will

United States

#17 Nov 7, 2011
bronck burger wrote:
ROBERT SPEAKS the TRUTH. AMERICAN HAGS are not worth the trouble.
im starting to see the light--and i thought there was something wrong with me!?

“this is a dark ride”

Level 8

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#18 Nov 8, 2011
Bishop LL Lace wrote:
Many Americans are much more open minded today- you could have said you're gay without being impolite....just sayin
Honest

United States

#19 Nov 8, 2011
skipper wrote:
<quoted text>
Dad fergot to wear the jimmy that night .... eh
Dad wore the jimmy that night. It just happened to slip off his incredibaly small penis. Perhaps daddy should have wore a smaller jimmy.
Honest

United States

#20 Nov 8, 2011
I agree. Bishop sounds like a whiney little girly man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 6 min Denisova 155,302
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 7 min say it aint so 10,294
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 9 min andet1987 3,969
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 13 min Mechanic 28,192
Word Association (Jun '10) 14 min dragoon70056 27,017
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 16 min Mechanic 31,217
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 17 min Mechanic 5,033
Poll Can single Men be friends with Married Women? (Jun '12) 19 min dragoon70056 262
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 20 min Hatti_Hollerand 8,147
motorcycle traveling stories 39 min Beautiful Black M... 42
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 hr dragoon70056 40,019
More from around the web