Cali. Cop Blames Dead Dog On Owner In...

Cali. Cop Blames Dead Dog On Owner In Strange Facebook Rant

There are 17 comments on the Examiner.com story from Jul 6, 2013, titled Cali. Cop Blames Dead Dog On Owner In Strange Facebook Rant. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

A California police officer reportedly from the same department as the cop who fatally shot a man's dog this week, defended the officer's actions by blaming the dog's death on its owner Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

mark

Houston, TX

#1 Jul 6, 2013
Of course there gonna blame someone els the owner didn't get shot the dog did nonthing matters but that fucktard cop shooting a dog which he came out of the blue with a gun if u wana blame the owner then maybe if that other cop would stay out of the sitiuation tje dog wouldve been alive

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#2 Jul 6, 2013
“Just calm down. Stop threatening them and their families. All police officers are not bad,” said Rosby.

"All" being the optimum word. But yet, most are bad these days.

Something wicked this way comes.

But, in their defense, when they are doing their cop stuff, others should stay clear. Is basically common sense.
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Ludington, MI

#3 Jul 6, 2013
“The few of you out there that don’t trust your police move.”

classic nazi logic
jim jackson

Santa Fe, TX

#4 Jul 6, 2013
those low life cops are cowards and I hope they get their just reward one of these days.
Rot Daddy

Carol Stream, IL

#5 Jul 6, 2013
I live with a rottie, i KNOW the difference between an angry, i'm gonna eat you bark/attitude and the i'm confused and upset bark/attitude...that poor dog was scared and only trying to get to his father, they kept blocking the way and were clearly being excessively rough with the man they detained...any dog would have reacted the same way, had they simply let the man calm the dog and eased up on the nazi death grips...there would have been a very different end. In any case, all police carry one or more non lethal methods of subduing, there was absolutely no need for another officer to come over there and shoot to death a scared and confused dog...I hope that monster rots in hell and anyone that supports this blatant murder or the monster that committed it please join him there. Noone committing or supporting such an act deserves to wear a badge much less be allowed to walk free. Had it been a police dog that someone shot all of you in law enforcement would be screaming for justice and the shooter would be facing charges for murdering a police officer. Police are not above the law...they do not make the law up as they go, this was a willful use of deadly force where it was not by any standards necessary. It was MURDER!

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#6 Jul 7, 2013
sure am glad you are an expert...

hey aren't you ....Cesar Millan
Rot Daddy

Carol Stream, IL

#9 Jul 7, 2013
tallyho wrote:
sure am glad you are an expert...
hey aren't you ....Cesar Millan
Living with dogs most of my life, having been the victim multiple times of police misconduct and brutality, and being a human being with the basic morals and common sense we were all born with...makes me enough of an expert to post what i did. That officer is "supposed" to be the LAST person we would expect to see such behavior from, the police are there to protect the public and to do so using restraint in situations that could become out of control, instead this officer guns down a confused, scared dog in the streets, in front of a grade school no less, firing bullets at a target on a concrete sidewalk...he was obviously an ill trained, well armed idiot with a desire to escalate the situation to the point of gun play, he was ready to shoot the dog before he was even involved fully in the situation...he came over there to shoot the dog, some would argue that is pre-meditative.
Rot Daddy

Carol Stream, IL

#10 Jul 7, 2013
Here is the link to the petition posted by change.org , if you wish to add your voice to direct action over this incident, it would be appreciated by every other person who already has.

http://www.change.org/petitions/police-unlawf...

Thank you.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#11 Jul 7, 2013
Rot Daddy wrote:
<quoted text> Living with dogs most of my life, having been the victim multiple times of police misconduct and brutality, and being a human being with the basic morals and common sense we were all born with...makes me enough of an expert to post what i did. That officer is "supposed" to be the LAST person we would expect to see such behavior from, the police are there to protect the public and to do so using restraint in situations that could become out of control, instead this officer guns down a confused, scared dog in the streets, in front of a grade school no less, firing bullets at a target on a concrete sidewalk...he was obviously an ill trained, well armed idiot with a desire to escalate the situation to the point of gun play, he was ready to shoot the dog before he was even involved fully in the situation...he came over there to shoot the dog, some would argue that is pre-meditative.
you are an eye witness are you going to testify ...
expert witnesses usually get about $400 per case..
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Ludington, MI

#12 Jul 7, 2013
Rot Daddy wrote:
<quoted text> Living with dogs most of my life, having been the victim multiple times of police misconduct and brutality, and being a human being with the basic morals and common sense we were all born with...makes me enough of an expert to post what i did. That officer is "supposed" to be the LAST person we would expect to see such behavior from, the police are there to protect the public and to do so using restraint in situations that could become out of control, instead this officer guns down a confused, scared dog in the streets, in front of a grade school no less, firing bullets at a target on a concrete sidewalk...he was obviously an ill trained, well armed idiot with a desire to escalate the situation to the point of gun play, he was ready to shoot the dog before he was even involved fully in the situation...he came over there to shoot the dog, some would argue that is pre-meditative.
prop
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Ludington, MI

#13 Jul 7, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
you are an eye witness are you going to testify ...
expert witnesses usually get about $400 per case..
take your meds pops
Jinxie

UK

#14 Jul 7, 2013
The stink coming out of that police department is unbelievable. Someone need to clear the scum out of it and particularly that dog killer . Maybe then the local people can start to get the police service that they deserve rather rather than paramilitary thugs they seem to have
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Ludington, MI

#15 Jul 7, 2013
Jinxie wrote:
The stink coming out of that police department is unbelievable. Someone need to clear the scum out of it and particularly that dog killer . Maybe then the local people can start to get the police service that they deserve rather rather than paramilitary thugs they seem to have
just like Sanford
lazarith22

Willimantic, CT

#16 Jul 9, 2013
Vasquex is just another big badged cop with a little dick that was never able to date cheerleaders.
The Truth

San Luis Obispo, CA

#17 Jul 12, 2013
Rot Daddy wrote:
Here is the link to the petition posted by change.org , if you wish to add your voice to direct action over this incident, it would be appreciated by every other person who already has.
http://www.change.org/petitions/police-unlawf...
Thank you.
Post N Place for Bleeding Heart Liberals. Never taking blame & always blaming others. The Owner should have been walking his dog instead of harassing police. If he would have been tending to his dog instead of showing his a$$ for the camera, none of this would be an issue. Oh but no.....as long as someone else (police officer) is in harms way. The guy didn't have control of the dog, he didn't secure it! HE DIDN'T SECURE IT!...HE DIDN'T SECURE IT!.......
Concerned citizen

Spring Hill, FL

#19 Jul 17, 2013
The abhorrent vile behavior of those police officers and the dog jerking on that Video on YouTube of Leon Rosbys' dog Max being just
plain ol' taken down, will never ever leave my
Mind!

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#20 Jul 17, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Philadelphia Vandals Destroy Hitchhiking Robot 1 min Spotted Girl 2
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 5 min andet1987 4,116
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 8 min andet1987 9,170
The Letter B (Jun '09) 17 min andet1987 5,233
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 25 min smh 167,363
only TWO words! (Nov '08) 32 min Cyan in CA 25,738
Poll 3 "NEW" words from last 3 letters without using... (Sep '12) 32 min Cyan in CA 1,787
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 38 min Alain Vain 12,779
last word/first word. (Apr '12) 55 min andet1987 6,117
Last Word is First Word (no "breast" word please) 1 hr andet1987 220
Answer a question with a question 1 hr MecHanic 492
More from around the web