Is cyberbullying strictly a teenage p...

Is cyberbullying strictly a teenage problem?

Created by flbadcatowner on Jun 6, 2013

133 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no - Look what goes on in Offbeat

Laura Beth

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#647 Jun 23, 2013
Smith-Dawn wrote:
<quoted text>STFU, ho. Your genital warts are affecting the way you think.
Ummmmm when you troll as honey Boo Boo ... It makes more sense. You sound like a fat 5 yr old that is so troubled .... The funny thing is you are actually an adult playing a fat 5 yr old girl... How is that working for ya?????

Btw , Beth is cleaner than a baby ....so go take your psycho babble else were . Man you are NUTS ! I assume you know this .

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#648 Jun 23, 2013
~comes in, tunes my guitar and starts caterwauling over the crowd~
Kumbaya, my Lord, Kumbaya,
Kumbaya, my Lord, Kumbaya,
Kumbaya, my Lord, Kumbaya, oh, Lord, Kumbaya.
Someone`s singing, Lord, Kumbaya,
someone`s singing, Lord, Kumbaja.
Someone`s singing, Lord, Kumbaya, oh Lord, Kumbaya.
Someone`s praying, Lord, Kumbaya,
Someone`s praying, Lord, Kumbaya.
Someone`s praying, Lord, Kumbaya, oh Lord, Kumbaya.
Someone`s crying, Lord, Kumbaya,
someone`s crying, Lord, Kumbaya.
Someone`s crying, Lord, Kumbaya, oh, Lord, Kumbaya.
Someone`s sleeping Lord, Kumbaya,
someone`s sleeping, Lord, Kumbaya.
Someone`s sleeping, Lord, Kumbaya, oh, Lord, Kumbaya.

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#649 Jun 23, 2013
3334




Can't pass that by
Bizarro Baura Leth

Los Angeles, CA

#650 Jun 23, 2013
Laura Beth wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummmmm when you troll as honey Boo Boo ... It makes more sense. You sound like a fat 5 yr old that is so troubled .... The funny thing is you are actually an adult playing a fat 5 yr old girl... How is that working for ya?????
Btw , Beth is cleaner than a baby ....so go take your psycho babble else were . Man you are NUTS ! I assume you know this .
We no cleaner than baby. I you and you me. 3 tubes Monistat 7 every 2 weeks mean that baby is more clean than us.

~ Bizarro Baura Leth

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

#651 Jun 23, 2013
DC tells it like it is wrote:
~comes in, tunes my guitar and starts caterwauling over the crowd~
Kumbaya, my Lord, Kumbaya,
Kumbaya, my Lord, Kumbaya,
Kumbaya, my Lord, Kumbaya, oh, Lord, Kumbaya.
Someone`s singing, Lord, Kumbaya,
someone`s singing, Lord, Kumbaja.
Someone`s singing, Lord, Kumbaya, oh Lord, Kumbaya.
Someone`s praying, Lord, Kumbaya,
Someone`s praying, Lord, Kumbaya.
Someone`s praying, Lord, Kumbaya, oh Lord, Kumbaya.
Someone`s crying, Lord, Kumbaya,
someone`s crying, Lord, Kumbaya.
Someone`s crying, Lord, Kumbaya, oh, Lord, Kumbaya.
Someone`s sleeping Lord, Kumbaya,
someone`s sleeping, Lord, Kumbaya.
Someone`s sleeping, Lord, Kumbaya, oh, Lord, Kumbaya.
Thanks for the lovely serenade.
Wish you would have picked a different song. lol

Hope you're having a good night DC:)

“Maddie Mae”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#652 Jun 23, 2013
Fish_sticks wrote:
<quoted text>
ha ha ha ha ha
That's the ole ho-hum we know.
Did you get my message? I just watched Nick Wallinda walk across the Grand Canyon. Whew, I can breathe again!

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#653 Jun 23, 2013
arctic wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the lovely serenade.
Wish you would have picked a different song. lol
Hope you're having a good night DC:)
Well, singing that kept me from coming in and blasting folk. Don't like to see you being picked on.

I mean, come on now...how natural can you be? You're a true Switzerland around here.

Say..I do believe while having the puppy outside to potty I saw a drone. Big bright light in the sky, moving without a sound or any blinking lights. Was wicked. Cool stuff.

By the way, I just want to slap the skin off folk that sing that d'amn song.

Next time, will pick a better tune to caterwaul. Am really good at it!

Wishing you a good night as well, babe.

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#654 Jun 23, 2013
~smacks my spell check! Hummm...make that: neutral

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#659 Jun 23, 2013
Dawn-Smith wrote:
Love the song DC but you forgot the marshmallows and baileys.
I was too busy tuning the guitar and wee bit nervous singing in front of folk to think that far.

But next time, marshmallows and baileys it is.

Ohhh...I just thought of another song. But this time, will let the experts sing it. Love this song. And I live by it.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#660 Jun 24, 2013
Dawn-Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
I am at work right now, and opened your link, but it would only give title, won't play. I am thinking they got some things blocked, or it is the fact the computer here is really slow. I will check it out when I get home though.
But if you like to lighten it up here, play some more music.
How about "The Games people Play"!
Or some Elvis!!!!
So not only do you waste the company's money by playing on the computer when you should be working, you're a liar too?

Add that to the long list of Ho Hum Topix atrocities. LMFGDAO

"The troll may change her/hi/its name,
but the liver spots always remain the same."

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#665 Jun 24, 2013
DondoDork wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you get my message? I just watched Nick Wallinda walk across the Grand Canyon. Whew, I can breathe again!
I didn't watch it. I didn't want to see it if he didn't make it. Glad he did but just looking at pictures of the Grand Canyon makes me nauseous. No heights for me.

“Towards Spring”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#666 Jun 24, 2013
Dondo Dork,

WOW!!

Must check that out on You Tube...

Did you ever watch the oscar winning
'MAN ON WIRE' British docu, where a brave
chappy decided to high wire walk across from
one twin tower to the other!!!
no safety net lol.

Spine tingling stuff,

he was arrested later lol

but he did it!

Not for Sebastien's Mom's viewing, I fear - lol

Good day to you both.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#667 Jun 24, 2013
Grace Nerissa wrote:
Dondo Dork,
WOW!!
Must check that out on You Tube...
Did you ever watch the oscar winning
'MAN ON WIRE' British docu, where a brave
chappy decided to high wire walk across from
one twin tower to the other!!!
no safety net lol.
Spine tingling stuff,
he was arrested later lol
but he did it!
Not for Sebastien's Mom's viewing, I fear - lol
Good day to you both.
Good Morning! I can't even look up at a tall building without getting sick. Hope you are doing well and life is treating you well!!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#668 Jun 24, 2013
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you tell that same thing to many of your friends who have been very rude to me as well. Its a two way street, whether you realize it or not. Your fake twin brother engaged in exactly the same type of behavior you are accusing me of when he first engaged me on a certain thread. You are getting more mud on yourself than your intended target.
Just couple of things.
1--I have asked you to tell me who has been trolling you and you are unwilling to do so.
2--They are F-R-I-E-N-D-S, not my children. Unlike some, I do not go around trying to insist that my friends live by the same values that I do.
And 3, OK, more than a couple, but still. 3--Billy R is NOT NOW NOR HAS HE EVER BEEN my FAKE twin brother. He is my Siamese Twin and we were Separated at birth. What part of that don't you get?
And 4--there was no target, intended or otherwise, in that statement. Please go back and READ IN CONTEXT. Arctic and I were discussing rudeness, and the lack thereof, in the social or work interaction with people we didn't necessarily agree with.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#669 Jun 24, 2013
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>It certainly looks like you are guided by blind loyalty to HRP. I don't see you as a troll much like I don't consider HPR a troll. But both of you put loyalties ahead of right and wrong. After I posted something to her on this thread trying to explain differences she commented on between M69 and I in a post to M69 where I said nothing bad to her, she answered me with a mildly antagonistic post that made me wonder if she was playing favorites and I asked her if she were playing favorites. She later said no and I thanked her for clearing that up. which was my way or trying to put this to rest once and for all. Instead of allowing this who matter die, she responded with a very antagonistic post remping up things well beyond what our first exchange entailed on this thread. Is it any wonder to you why I felt like I did after that response of hers?
Bottom line: I tried to put things to rest. She tried to ramp them up.
How does being polite to someone you disagree with have anything to do with me?

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#671 Jun 24, 2013
Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
Might have to take my Socks & Shoes off to count that HIGH, Sure you can stand the Smell,...
counting all the socks you've EVER used? Why would anyone CARE? That's like how many coats have you ever owned? Or What's the number of peanut butter sandwiches you've ever eaten?

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#672 Jun 24, 2013
RE number 2 wrote:
<quoted text>No need they obviously do! LOL
I have loads of friends that are conservative, loads that are liberal, some that are unreconstructed anarchists, Some that believe in gay marriage, some that don't, some that are so religious they go to church every time the doors are open, and some that don't believe in any sort of supreme being at all. All races, creeds, and colors. And they all get along--that's what's cool.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#673 Jun 24, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>I have loads of friends that are conservative, loads that are liberal, some that are unreconstructed anarchists, Some that believe in gay marriage, some that don't, some that are so religious they go to church every time the doors are open, and some that don't believe in any sort of supreme being at all. All races, creeds, and colors. And they all get along--that's what's cool.
Looks like they are not aware of the dungeon :)

“YO BOO”

Level 6

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#674 Jun 24, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>counting all the socks you've EVER used? Why would anyone CARE? That's like how many coats have you ever owned? Or What's the number of peanut butter sandwiches you've ever eaten?
1ooooooo1 peanut-butter sand and counting...

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#675 Jun 24, 2013
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>It's about time somebody gave that clown from Texas a dose of his own medicine. While I would normally consider that comment of yours as a smartassed remark, in his case, he really earned it.
Open up, here comes your dose of medicine. I stated on this thread I do not speak to vulgar people. You take this to PM's with me. I try to tell you to let up on yourself.
You keep PM'ing me. Takes you no time at all to accuse me of going onto some gay thread and harassing you. Which I go nowhere unless I am DC or Dragon Dreamer. I have no use to correct you or anyone on here. Although I have come on to back folk off a few folks backs, cuz, it hurt me to read it.

I've been coming to Topix for some time now, and have never received a warning ...until today..And guess what, is because of you.

Now...in front of everyone, including Topix, I am telling you to leave me alone. I can't fix you, you are too stupid.

Do not PM me, do not speak to me here. Do not bother me again. Are we clear, twitwawa.?

Leave Me Alone. Take your Paranoid personality disorder elsewhere and keep you away from me.

Got that? Flabbercat?

What a true freak you are. My feeling sorry for you is over. Way over. Everyone can have at you....you have it coming.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 54 min DonnieTrump 227,398
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 2 hr CJ Rocker 35,385
Start a sentence in alphabetical order.. (Oct '16) 3 hr andet1987 4,352
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 3 hr andet1987 39,099
'Double Letter S' (Dec '12) 4 hr andet1987 1,410
Let's Play Songs Titled with Two Words ... (Nov '14) 4 hr wichita-rick 2,814
News POLL: Do you think Valentine's day is over-comm... (Feb '17) 4 hr Jack 7
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 5 hr quilterqueen 7,001
More from around the web