Hillay has nothing on MIchelle 'gaffes'

Hillay has nothing on MIchelle 'gaffes'

Posted in the Weird Forum

Gaffe Tribute

Francesville, IN

#1 Jun 19, 2014

‘Birther’*** Michelle Obama Fundamentally Changes American History w/ a Startlingly Stupid Claim About the Founders.
***- a person who doubts the legitimacy of Barack Obama's presidency because of a conspiracy theory that Obama is not a natural-born US citizen.
You could certainly call Michelle Obama a “birther”. Yep, when it comes to her statement about where America’s Founding Fathers were born, the Harvard-educated First Lady definitely displayed “birther” beliefs.

What a jolting, jaw-dropping read over at godfatherpolitics.com , where we learn of Michelle O’s history rewrite when she spoke to attendees at a naturalization ceremony (where we suspect many of the newly minted U.S. citizens knew more about the Founders than Mrs. Obama):

“It’s amazing that just a few feet from here where I’m standing are the signatures of the 56 Founders who put their names on a Declaration that changed the course of history,” she said during her speech, referring to the Declaration of Independence.“And like the 50 of you, none of them were born American – they became American.”

I’m trying to grasp the meaning of her comments. Is she saying that the founders weren’t born Americans because there was no United States of America in 1776? This can’t be the case since the Declaration of Independence states,“The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of America.” America did not begin with the Declaration. If it did, it would exclude anybody born prior to July 4th 1776 from ever becoming president.

Did she actually mean that those who signed the Declaration of Independence and participated in the drafting of the Constitution were not born in America? Benjamin Franklin was born in Pennsylvania and Thomas Jefferson, George Washington, and James Madison were born in Virginia. John Adams was born in Massachusetts. Surely she knows this. But maybe not.

George Washington, John Adams, Thomas Jefferson, and James Madison served as President of the United States. They had to have been born in America in order to qualify for the office.

Okay, now surely Mrs. Obama didn’t consciously lie about the Founders’ birthplaces? The president’s wife didn’t purposefully make up all that nonsense…did she?

More likely, the First Lady simply spoke with the kind of casual, careless disregard for truth and accuracy that her husband consistently displays.
Goofy Laugh

Francesville, IN

#2 Jun 19, 2014

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Hoosierville

#3 Jun 20, 2014
The First Lady simply spoke with the kind of casual, careless disregard for truth and accuracy that her husband "consistently" displays.

but she doesn't use as many ( ahs )
Carnivorous Cattle

Prairie Village, KS

#4 Jun 20, 2014
It's absolutely amazing to see the stupidity of the right so blatantly thrust into the light of day. You people can't be serious about this. Please tell me that this is a joke and that you aren't that dumb. You do realize that before the Declaration of Independence, EVERYONE was British. You only became American AFTER it was signed. Why must you perpetuate the stereotype of the right as being uneducated morons?

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#5 Jun 20, 2014
Carnivorous Cattle wrote:
Why must you perpetuate the stereotype of the right as being uneducated morons?
Just following the lead of the left.
Perfidious Parrot

Prairie Village, KS

#6 Jun 20, 2014
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just following the lead of the left.
Ah yes. The ol "I know you are but what am I" come back. Boy, you really told me. I may be scarred for life. Oh woe is me.

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#7 Jun 20, 2014
Perfidious Parrot wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah yes. The ol "I know you are but what am I" come back. Boy, you really told me. I may be scarred for life. Oh woe is me.
Relax. Geno will be along shortly to kiss your boo-boos until they're all better.
Squirrelly McSquirrel

Prairie Village, KS

#8 Jun 20, 2014
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
Relax. Geno will be along shortly to kiss your boo-boos until they're all better.
Geno your boyfriend? Thanks anyway, I'll pass.
Genolicious

Portsmouth, VA

#9 Jun 20, 2014
Squirrelly McSquirrel wrote:
<quoted text>
Geno your boyfriend? Thanks anyway, I'll pass.
Don't be like that baby. Daddy'll make you fell all pretty inside.
Squirrelly McSquirrel

Prairie Village, KS

#10 Jun 20, 2014
Thank you for acknowledging that you have been bested.

When all else fails, jump into greybox mode and start talking gay talk. Quite common for those on the right. Most are closeted anyway.
Genolicious

Virginia Beach, VA

#11 Jun 20, 2014
Squirrelly McSquirrel wrote:
Thank you for acknowledging that you have been bested.
When all else fails, jump into greybox mode and start talking gay talk. Quite common for those on the right. Most are closeted anyway.
Daym baby. Some dirty conservative really did you dirty, huh?
Melodious Mockingbird

Prairie Village, KS

#12 Jun 20, 2014
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't wait till HH sees me in my new pink teddy.
Dude! Nobody wants to hear about that.
Melodious Mockingbird

Prairie Village, KS

#13 Jun 20, 2014
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
Daym HH, gimme Some dirty conservative lovin.
Ok you two, get a room.

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Hoosierville

#14 Jun 20, 2014
Carnivorous Cattle wrote:
Why must you penetrate the anal esposure of the right as being uneducated morons?
HIV
Gregarious Gnu

Prairie Village, KS

#15 Jun 20, 2014
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
<quoted text>
HIV
That might explain it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 5 min Sublime1 32,082
A six word game (Dec '08) 10 min ImFree2Choose 19,068
One Word (Jan '09) 12 min Old Sam 15,635
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 13 min Old Sam 190,718
Interesting Quotes (Jun '11) 15 min Old Sam 15,920
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 17 min Old Sam 13,216
Just start naming actors and actresses (Sep '11) 18 min Old Sam 4,929
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 19 min Old Sam 144,739
Answer a question with a question (Apr '15) 32 min Princess Hey 2,324
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) 1 hr Bad Bex 6,037