Comments
3,341 - 3,360 of 3,374 Comments Last updated Mar 14, 2013

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#3506 Nov 25, 2012
Good morning fine folks! Woke very early (early for me, anyway) to put a big turkey in the oven, today we celebrate Thanksgiving with my maternal side of the family. It's been a blessed holiday.
I truly hope y'all enjoyed good food, the companionship of loved ones, and a thankful heart.

“Geaux Tigers!”

Level 9

Since: Jun 12

Chesapeake, VA

#3507 Nov 25, 2012
Paisley_Posey wrote:
Good morning fine folks! Woke very early (early for me, anyway) to put a big turkey in the oven, today we celebrate Thanksgiving with my maternal side of the family. It's been a blessed holiday.
I truly hope y'all enjoyed good food, the companionship of loved ones, and a thankful heart.
OMG. You said the "T" word 3 days after the official holiday. I just threw up a little.

Good morning, BTW :)

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#3508 Nov 25, 2012
65007noogard wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG. You said the "T" word 3 days after the official holiday. I just threw up a little.
Good morning, BTW :)
Good morning Noogard! Is 'Noogard' correct? I'm really curious about your name, lol.
Yep, we've been eating Thanksgiving dinner since Thursday, and another round of it today will have us eating it until Wed or Thurs, lol. I'm rabid about NOT wasting food.

“Geaux Tigers!”

Level 9

Chesapeake, VA

#3509 Nov 25, 2012
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Noogard! Is 'Noogard' correct? I'm really curious about your name, lol.
Yep, we've been eating Thanksgiving dinner since Thursday, and another round of it today will have us eating it until Wed or Thurs, lol. I'm rabid about NOT wasting food.
Noorgard, or, dragooN if viewed with a mirror. LoL.

Made this account a while back when Slack or one of the other trolls were busting my chops as Dragoon, to have a little fun with 'em :)

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#3510 Nov 25, 2012
65007noogard wrote:
<quoted text>
Noorgard, or, dragooN if viewed with a mirror. LoL.
Made this account a while back when Slack or one of the other trolls were busting my chops as Dragoon, to have a little fun with 'em :)
Ooooh okay, lol! I thought noogard was like a booger or something, ha!

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#3511 Nov 25, 2012
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>Ooooh okay, lol! I thought noogard was like a booger or something, ha!
Someone has given me the nickname "noogie" because of that account. I thought they were just being cute - maybe I really do have a booger hanging from my nose...

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#3512 Nov 25, 2012
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone has given me the nickname "noogie" because of that account. I thought they were just being cute - maybe I really do have a booger hanging from my nose...
<hands dragoon a tissue>

“Geaux Tigers!”

Level 9

Chesapeake, VA

#3513 Nov 25, 2012
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text><hands dragoon a tissue>
Thank you. How come that tissue smelled like turkey?

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#3514 Nov 25, 2012
65007noogard wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. How come that tissue smelled like turkey?
Oops, sorry, that was my napkin. Gosh I think I'd sweat turkey at this point, lol. We just got home a bit ago, and round one of the holidays is over...whew! Now I need a vacation...

“stand up and be counted”

Level 5

Since: Apr 07

Doncaster.S.Yorkshire. England

#3515 Dec 10, 2012
YOOHOO.
Is that turkey done yet Paise?

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

#3516 Dec 10, 2012
Hi Sir Rods...
It looks like our friend took that vacation... at least from her thread huh....
;o)
@}-'--,---

Level 5

#3517 Dec 11, 2012
Wildbluerose wrote:
Hi Sir Rods...
It looks like our friend took that vacation... at least from her thread huh....
;o)
@}-'--,---
AS long as she doesn't go anywhere near where I went she'll enjoy it. Oh well.....I bet I know what she'll be doing at Christmas.
Our Paise makes a lot of people happy at Christmas.
Oh dear! there's an ad. on the left hand side of this page with a pic of a very well endowed and threatening looking lady giving me the eyeball.
It's from 'Mature Dating uk' and I think she intends killing me.
What a way to go.
Perhaps she makes a lot of people happy at Christmas too.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#3518 Dec 11, 2012
Good morning my beauty, Rose and good afternoon handsome Sir Rod ... all my favorite people in one place ... how lovely ... can't ask for anything better than that ... I'm so lucky ... I feel love in my heart ... true dat!... yes, I do ...

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#3519 Dec 11, 2012
rods1 wrote:
YOOHOO.
Is that turkey done yet Paise?
Well I'LL BE!{{{{{Rod}}}}}! I'm gonna cook your turkey for being away so long! But nevermind I'm so happy to 'see' you! Where ya been? How are things? Tolio?

Level 5

#3520 Dec 11, 2012
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>Well I'LL BE!{{{{{Rod}}}}}! I'm gonna cook your turkey for being away so long! But nevermind I'm so happy to 'see' you! Where ya been? How are things? Tolio?
I'm good Paise; REALLY good. Getting back on here's the best shot in the arm you could get. I've been away feeling sorry for myself, and making hard work of things instead of just accepting that that's life. Now.......tolio? I had the fourth op on it a few months ago because the plate had come loose. I'd have been happy if they'd taken the toe off, but the joint didn't seem to warrant it at the time. So; here's hoping it's fixed at last, but not too confident.
Send me a leg of that turkey over will you?
Hope all's well over your way and Ricky's getting back to normal.
I should just point out that if it crossed your mind..........I haven't had any shots in the arm. Not my idea of enjoyment.
It's nice to be back Paise. You didn't miss much over here this year, the rain looks just the same here as it does over there.

Level 5

#3521 Dec 11, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
Good morning my beauty, Rose and good afternoon handsome Sir Rod ... all my favorite people in one place ... how lovely ... can't ask for anything better than that ... I'm so lucky ... I feel love in my heart ... true dat!... yes, I do ...
I know you; and I know it's what you always have in your heart.
That's why we like you so much.

“Roses in September”

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

I ain't Misbehavin'

#3522 Feb 24, 2013
BRIGITTE wrote:
<quoted text>Honestly....WTF is wrong with you??? One minute you kiss my arse, the next you are being just plain stupid. Glad to disable your PM, you'll had a piece of my mind...and be kind to keep your fingers to pm me as well...I tried to be nice and reply to you, last time...I waited a few days to answer you, wondering if I should knowing it will end, again, like this.
You want to be sure I am not American??? you are implying I am not who I said I am...then e-mail me and I will call you and prove to you you are the biggest idiot here.
Now, leave me out of your rants, you have no clue and as soon the booze is hitting you, you are not making sens anymore...or at least even worse than the usual.
Now...go back to read chit you have no idea about and why they were posted at the time they were posted...and try to get a life....cause there is a whole word out there much pleasant than Topix.
ROTFLMAO ... where the heck are you...BRIGITTE?

“Roses in September”

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

I ain't Misbehavin'

#3523 Feb 24, 2013
Paisley_Posey wrote:
Wow Roxie, maybe there is a purpose and use for you here, thanks for bumping my thread! Woohoo! I'd lost it!
Gotta LOVE the drama on this one, I'm rather proud of it!
<huge grin>
But I'm out, got things to do. I'll see the fine folks on here tomorrow!
Wow Roxie, maybe there is a purpose and use for you here, thanks for bumping my thread! Woohoo! I'd lost it!

Well...

You're welcome!!

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#3525 Feb 25, 2013
Roxie Darling wrote:
<quoted text>
Well...
You're welcome!!
Holy crap you did it again! Thanks!

“Crude, Rude, and Lewd!”

Level 7

Since: Jun 08

Sayonara Falls.

#3526 Feb 27, 2013
I still can't get over the claim that Brigitte has a piece of mind to give someone.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 min the wandering girl 145,549
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 22 min the wandering girl 8,980
OFFBEAT.keepAword.DropAword.2011edition (Oct '11) 24 min the wandering girl 17,600
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 26 min the wandering girl 5,914
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 28 min the wandering girl 77,260
Add a Word remove a Word (Oct '13) 31 min the wandering girl 1,338
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 33 min the wandering girl 6,547
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 53 min Nobody 2 Special 36,051
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 2 hr Nobody 2 Special 18,711
Women Hid Stolen Watches in Their Vaginas in Bi... 3 hr wichita-rick 28
Body bizarre: Meet the man born with his head U... 5 hr Husker D 3
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Weird People Search